[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
f4ward написал:
"
Dioxy186 написал:
How is this build damage wise compared to Ball lightning with POH?

I'm wanting to start building up the gear for another character. But I want it to be something that can handle all content once the gear is maxed out.

Also any reason why you specifically chose occulist?

Lastly, know of any auto-bombers that might be stronger? I assume you built this one due to you enjoying the skills you chose. I've personally never played one and interested in learning about the various types (if any exist).

BL has more DPS, but needs to stop to cast and blocked for the duration of the (greater) spell echo.
We are more limited in scaling, but are mobile 100% of the time and hardly need to cast anything when mapping.

You can do all content.

Occultist is the best choice for the explosions, hexproof enemies and chaos resists.
CI variant of this build can be done as Trickster, I did that in the past, but you would gimp yourself.

As for other auto-bombers, Righteous Fire may have higher DPS at high investment levels, but definitely will be MUCH more expensive.

Thanks for the response! Also I got very lucky and landed a double hatred watcher's eye, and now have 80 ex + 30-40 ex I can liquidate if needed.

Would there be ways to basically juice the shit out of this build?
Here to say is a wonderful build, enjoying it!

So if I'm getting this right, I should craft "Suffixed cannot be changed" and scour it to remove the +1 to bow gem right? Then craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers and Exalt for a guaranteed +1 Gem. Is this part correct?
Последняя редакция: zeroad12x. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 3:24:56
"
zeroad12x написал:
Here to say is a wonderful build, enjoying it!

So if I'm getting this right, I should craft "Suffixed cannot be changed" and scour it to remove the +1 to bow gem right? Then craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers and Exalt for a guaranteed +1 Gem. Is this part correct?

Yes. And then I recommend craft +quality to make it easier to 6-link and only then continue to multimod
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 4:10:09
Great build. It's a bit rippy on Survive ultimatums though on the non cluster variant. Managed to snag this bad boy while I set up transition to 1 cluster jewel.

I don't realistically see myself ever replacing it. Having a lot of fun with the build! Thanks!
"
f4ward написал:
"
RexZShadow написал:
Look very good, going to try it. I was leveling for a death oath build but was kinda questioning about its survability because well idk what the defense mechanics on that builds was. Now real debate of if i want to relevel or regert lol. Only finished act 3 but also do jus hate lvling again =X

But your build seem much more clear and make more sense to me =D

I do want to ask why the pob only has 40% chaso res?

We get additional 25% against Chaos DoT from Arakaali pantheon upgrade (need to select "Are you against Damage over time" in POB to see the effect).

Even if we don't reach max chaos res, we are good.

For gloves I checked trade and anything with aspect of the spider is fairly expensive. So just stick to fenumu's weave for now? (does feel like make res a bit difficult to manage.)

Also whats a cheap bow to use at start? Can't exact afford to get the +3 bow yet.
Последняя редакция: RexZShadow. Время: 29 апр. 2021 г., 13:29:08
"
RexZShadow написал:
"
f4ward написал:
"
RexZShadow написал:
Look very good, going to try it. I was leveling for a death oath build but was kinda questioning about its survability because well idk what the defense mechanics on that builds was. Now real debate of if i want to relevel or regert lol. Only finished act 3 but also do jus hate lvling again =X

We get additional 25% against Chaos DoT from Arakaali pantheon upgrade (need to select "Are you against Damage over time" in POB to see the effect).

For gloves I checked trade and anything with aspect of the spider is fairly expensive. So just stick to fenumu's weave for now? (does feel like make res a bit difficult to manage.)

Also whats a cheap bow to use at start? Can't exact afford to get the +3 bow yet.

Look for gloves with a free suffix. Buy "Fenumus, First of the Night" for 15c. Beastcraft it. Profit :)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Amazing build.

For leveling, I used Bane, and swapped later for a bow with DoT and +1 level, 5L (for CA). Costed me ~30c.

Now I'm using the full Viridi's Veil setup, and the game is a breeze :)
Killed Sirus, Uber Atziri and cleared many T16 Ultimatum.

Currently, using Herald of Ash and 2 curses : Despair + Punishment. Suboptimal but enjoyable.
"
TrashPizza написал:
Amazing build.

For leveling, I used Bane, and swapped later for a bow with DoT and +1 level, 5L (for CA). Costed me ~30c.

Currently, using Herald of Ash and 2 curses : Despair + Punishment. Suboptimal but enjoyable.

Can you explain why you use punishment instead of enhance , why herald of ash , how you can keep up with 4 big auras ( mana reserve ) without enlighten , how you are not diying a lot , how is your resists doing and where di you get it to cap?
Will apreciate if you answer , doing same build and really interested in different variations!
"
TrashPizza написал:
Amazing build.

Interesting take. I love new ideas. I considered Punishment now that low life is 50%, but would have to give up something else, which I don't really like

By the way, I totally missed the Divergent Lifetap for longer duration. Got one now ;)
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 14:34:56
"
RexZShadow написал:
"
f4ward написал:
"
RexZShadow написал:

+2 bow with lifetap or efficacy at the 6 link should be enough until red map

AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
Последняя редакция: surVfate. Время: 30 апр. 2021 г., 15:26:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация