[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Would you be so kind and add screenshot of the tree to the thread as im on console and cant see pob/ a quick character link would also work
Последняя редакция: EmptyTheBishop. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 15:36:52
"
Any suggestion for budget weapons to use until i farm the exalteds for the bow in the guide ?»
corroded + jagged + metallic fossils on a lvl 64+ bow until you get +3
"
Viktranka написал:
"
Any suggestion for budget weapons to use until i farm the exalteds for the bow in the guide ?»

Get the cheap 6 link Short Bow from Porcupine card (either buy the cards or the bow, both are cheap already). Roll +1 socketed gems on it and craft Chaos DoT Multi.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
f4ward написал:
"
Viktranka написал:
"

Get the cheap 6 link Short Bow from Porcupine card (either buy the cards or the bow, both are cheap already). Roll +1 socketed gems on it and craft Chaos DoT Multi.
Porcupine is only lvl 50 so the fossil method wouldn't work, but shrieking essence of dread bypasses it so you can get +2 bow on a lvl 50 base.

The essence cost me around 5c should be less now.

Example result:

Empower is sadly expensive as heck this league.
"
Viktranka написал:

Porcupine is only lvl 50 so the fossil method wouldn't work, but shrieking essence of dread bypasses it so you can get +2 bow on a lvl 50 base.

The essence cost me around 5c should be less now.

Example result:

Empower is sadly expensive as heck this league.

Yup, just rechecked, +2 Bow from Essence is actually better than the +1 to all and should be easier, so this is the best budget option for a starter bow
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 6 авг. 2021 г., 7:18:56
Cool build, but after swaping to 2 clusters setup i feel more rippy
"
EmptyTheBishop написал:
Would you be so kind and add screenshot of the tree to the thread as im on console and cant see pob/ a quick character link would also work

--NO CLUSTERS--

Скрытый текст

--1 CLUSTER--

Скрытый текст

CLUSTERS

Скрытый текст

LARGE:

MEDUIM: 2X

--2 CLUSTERS--

Скрытый текст

CLUSTERS + previous trees clusters.

Скрытый текст

LARGE:

MEDIUM 2X

feel free to throw this into the guide^ it would be very handy for us on console, should be able to copy/paste it into a spoiler if u quote me :)
Последняя редакция: Cchris07. Время: 6 авг. 2021 г., 14:03:27
"
Cchris07 написал:
"
EmptyTheBishop написал:

--NO CLUSTERS--

Скрытый текст

--1 CLUSTER--

Скрытый текст

CLUSTERS

Скрытый текст

LARGE:

MEDUIM: 2X

--2 CLUSTERS--

Скрытый текст

CLUSTERS + previous trees clusters.

Скрытый текст

LARGE:

MEDIUM 2X

feel free to throw this into the guide^ it would be very handy for us on console, should be able to copy/paste it into a spoiler if u quote me :)

Thank you! Added to the guide, this is very helpful :)
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 4:49:57
"
totalover написал:
Cool build, but after swaping to 2 clusters setup i feel more rippy
It warns you about it in the guide tbh.

"
Dual cluster is much more damage oriented and sacrifices some defenses.
"
f4ward написал:

Thank you! Added to the guide, this is very helpful :)

awesome! now i dont have to keep navigating on microsoft edge to see where next on the tree :) everything i need is on page 1 of the thread :D

fun build btw, act 6 atm on console, cant wait to see what the death auras like when i get to that point, not that its needed im already melting my way through the content with a silverbranch on a 4l lmao. i slammed a porcupine bow for +2 6l cant wait to start using that also :D

Последняя редакция: Cchris07. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 6:41:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация