[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

What about the chaos damage over time multiplier how can i put it on that porcupine 6l bow ?
"

What about the chaos damage over time multiplier how can i put it on that porcupine 6l bow ?
You have to unveil it - do Jun missions and unveil weapons at her. Optionally you can buy items on trade that are "of the veil" weapons (since it's a suffix now). There are a lot of different veiled crafts so it's rng how long it takes to find this one.

Example search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/OnQeaKSE

Once you unlock it, you can use crafting bench to add it to the item, if it has less than 3 suffixes.
Последняя редакция: Viktranka. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 10:27:17
Скрытый текст

So i just hit maps, think i can squash in blasphemy with heretics and grabbing reduced res on the tree, crack heads price fixing helm on console 18ex lol.

Id appreciate tips, i plan to...
-amulet 4 despair
-get enlighten 4 blood sand
-multi quiver
-replace praxis
-get empower (also being scalped lol)

Questions
Do we need clarity or just -cost
Unless helm crashes i need a plan B, tips
Resistances seem tight to cap but might have overlooked somthing

Despite all above im still doing well and having fun, appreciate the guide
Последняя редакция: EmptyTheBishop. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 16:37:51

This has been nerfed 25% degen causes life drain now :(
It can still help with when you take savage but honestly id rather use reg quartz now as the degen lowers you to 1 shot potential
Can someone explain me how can i make a death oath plate with 6 sockets where 3 of this are blue , 2 green and 1 red
"
EmptyTheBishop написал:
Скрытый текст
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

So i just hit maps, think i can squash in blasphemy with heretics and grabbing reduced res on the tree, crack heads price fixing helm on console 18ex lol.

-amulet 4 despair
-multi quiver
-replace praxis

Questions

Helm - get Geofri's Crest, it's common and cheap, has all resists including chaos and +1 to all gems

CA - put Lifetap instead of Efficacy, it will help with the mana. And you don't need Empower until you get the +3 bow

Get the Impresence amulet.

Try to get Chaos res as close to cap as possible.

"
EmptyTheBishop написал:
Недоступно

It can still help with when you take savage but honestly id rather use reg quartz now as the degen lowers you to 1 shot potential

With 76% chaos res you get 6%/sec. The pantheon reduces it further, and then factor in the life regen... the 25%*4sec becomes less than 10% in 4 seconds. Still awesome ;)

"
Can someone explain me how can i make a death oath plate with 6 sockets where 3 of this are blue , 2 green and 1 red

It's in the guide...
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
I can do max t1-t2 atm , where do you recommend me to farm currency so i can start investing and smashing maps hard with death oath :D ?
"
I can do max t1-t2 atm , where do you recommend me to farm currency so i can start investing and smashing maps hard with death oath :D ?

I always recommend doing the content you actually enjoy 😉

And as a rule of thumb, league content is always profitable, so you should try that
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 10:32:13
Well i been having issues where i am constantly dying even on t1-t2 with caustic arrow the speed/damage isnt that big either
Скрытый текст
"
f4ward написал:
"
EmptyTheBishop написал:
Скрытый текст

-amulet 4 despair
-multi quiver
-replace praxis

Questions

Helm - get Geofri's Crest, it's common and cheap, has all resists including chaos and +1 to all gems

CA - put Lifetap instead of Efficacy, it will help with the mana. And you don't need Empower until you get the +3 bow

Get the Impresence amulet.

Try to get Chaos res as close to cap as possible.

"
EmptyTheBishop написал:

With 76% chaos res you get 6%/sec. The pantheon reduces it further, and then factor in the life regen... the 25%*4sec becomes less than 10% in 4 seconds. Still awesome ;)

"

It's in the guide...

Ahh understood flask ty, so easy to forget pantheon lol tyty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация