[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
Well i been having issues where i am constantly dying even on t1-t2 with caustic arrow the speed/damage isnt that big either

I would recommend you to read the guide again and make sure you are not missing anything.

If you need help with your char, you need to provide a POB or at least make your chars public.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
f4ward написал:
"

If you need help with your char, you need to provide a POB or at least make your chars public.

Try now , i just made it full public now
"
tiambo написал:
"
f4ward написал:

Try now , i just made it full public now

I see you're only 66, in all leveling gear. Your gems are also low level, so your damage is low.

I would suggest running Blood Aqueducts from bottom to top and again (you can reset instance with Ctrl+click). You should be able to get to 70 pretty quickly and will also level your gems. Replace Conc Effect with Lifetap until you get Death's Oath for easier clear.
And drop the Vitality/Clarity, better get Flesh and Stone so you get hit less often or Skitterbots so you can kill faster.

Get a some Chaos res on your gear so you can equip DO. Even 50-60 would be enough for a start. And even a 5 socket DO would do, if you cant afford 6 socket for now (and buy the correct colors right away, if you .
Concentrate on getting gloves and quiver with decent resists and life. Get Geofri's Crest helm, it's cheap. Until you can afford Impresence amulet, get Jinxed Juju, it has chaos res and will improve all your auras and curses.
Hidden potential is useless for you if you dont have any magic gear, so once you have resists elsewhere, switch to magic rings.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048

Once i get lvl 70 where should i farm for decent currency to do all of this changes
Hi.

You should update the bow crafting guide to swap the suffix with prefix - "2. Regal and hope for another suffix. If it was another prefix, go back to step 1."

In case someone is lazy and doesn't check the new mod changes. It would be quite an expensive mistake.

Thank you.
With the mana multipliers nerfs on support gems, Enlighten prices seem to have skyrocket, even for level 1 ( 2exal ), nevermind level 4 ( 9 exal ). I confess I'm not very accustomed to prices close to the beginning of a league and how they'll evolve down the line, but from where I stand, with a league starter character, Enlighten is purely unobtainable.

Obviously during leveling I could only run 2 auras, so I went with Malevolence and Skitterbot, but now that I'll start mapping I'm wondering how I'll be able to fit in Flesh and Stone and Blasphemy.
I know Veil of the heretic, or a hunter influenced -% Malevolence cost neck will help but we aren't talking "very short term" items, unless I inherit my grandma's chaos out of the blue.

So yeah, I guess my question would be : How should I prioritize the auras as I'm working toward enough -% mana reservation to use them all ?
What kind of tricks can I deploy to circumpass the potentially heavy costs infered by Enlighten 4 or ?

( so sorry if this has been a previously asked questions. I skimmed through the last few pages on my phone but couldn't catch anything :o )
"
tiambo написал:

Once i get lvl 70 where should i farm for decent currency to do all of this changes

There is no clear answer. If feel ok starting maps - go for it, if not, continue doing the same. And do the league mechanic, its always profitable!

"
Mnace написал:
Hi.

You should update the bow crafting guide to swap the suffix with prefix - "2. Regal and hope for another suffix. If it was another prefix, go back to step 1."

In case someone is lazy and doesn't check the new mod changes. It would be quite an expensive mistake.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reminder. Marked it as outdated until I have time to update it.

"
Wolrajh написал:
With the mana multipliers nerfs on support gems, Enlighten prices seem to have skyrocket, even for level 1 ( 2exal ), nevermind level 4 ( 9 exal ). I confess I'm not very accustomed to prices close to the beginning of a league and how they'll evolve down the line, but from where I stand, with a league starter character, Enlighten is purely unobtainable.

Obviously during leveling I could only run 2 auras, so I went with Malevolence and Skitterbot, but now that I'll start mapping I'm wondering how I'll be able to fit in Flesh and Stone and Blasphemy.
I know Veil of the heretic, or a hunter influenced -% Malevolence cost neck will help but we aren't talking "very short term" items, unless I inherit my grandma's chaos out of the blue.

So yeah, I guess my question would be : How should I prioritize the auras as I'm working toward enough -% mana reservation to use them all ?
What kind of tricks can I deploy to circumpass the potentially heavy costs infered by Enlighten 4 or ?

( so sorry if this has been a previously asked questions. I skimmed through the last few pages on my phone but couldn't catch anything :o )

Despair (35%), Flesh and Stone (35%) and Skitterbots (35%) can be used when you get just a few reduced reservation points from the tree.

Once you get Impresence, add Malevolence. With the recommended tree and no enlightens, you should have 4% mana left.

Use Lifetap in the bow so you dont use mana for CA

Последняя редакция: f4ward. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 12:00:12
When can you do conquerors confortably ?

I was running this and taking 3+ min per conqueror t14+.
What do you need to reach the powerspike where you can actually do bosses without taking a long time?

CA just doesnt feel enough for big bosses
Последняя редакция: Riwalker. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 14:11:22
"
Riwalker написал:
When can you do conquerors confortably ?

I was running this and taking 3+ min per conqueror t14+.
What do you need to reach the powerspike where you can actually do bosses without taking a long time?

CA just doesnt feel enough for big bosses

This build never was a super fast bosser, but can do all of them without major issues.

Considering we took a hit of ~25% DPS this league, it may be slower, but it's hard to say what you might be missing without having a reference (as in POB of your char)...
"
f4ward написал:

Despair (35%), Flesh and Stone (35%) and Skitterbots (35%) can be used when you get just a few reduced reservation points from the tree.

Once you get Impresence, add Malevolence. With the recommended tree and no enlightens, you should have 4% mana left.

Use Lifetap in the bow so you dont use mana for CA

Ah, I see! For some reasons I thought I should preserve Malevolence first and foremost. Makes sense. And I hadn't realized Impresence was actually cheap, so there was that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация