[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Did we survive fam?
Are we Alivㅌ?
Nothing breaking in the patch notes.

Just need to review the skill tree once we have the new POB

I'm very excited for this league :)
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Hey everyone, i found this guide pre-patchnotes and i am really looking forward to give it a try next League. Pretty happy to see that there are no nerfs incoming.
I am also pretty excited about the new changes to the tree. Those new Clusters within the tree where you can pick one ability seems to be very strong. Could offer some nice QoL options due to the degen or defense.

Looking forward to updates here. Special Thanks to f4ward in advance.
Последняя редакция: DunklerKoenig. Время: 15 окт. 2021 г., 7:23:14
I understand that Viridi's Veil is being used in this build as a defensive item, but what about Assailum? For single target we are using non-channeling bow skill, that applies (chaos) DoT. People complain that single target dmg is a bit low on CA, but with Snipe from Assailum it would litreally melt bosses...

Or am I wrong, @f4ward?
"
Rebe1mind написал:
I understand that Viridi's Veil is being used in this build as a defensive item, but what about Assailum? For single target we are using non-channeling bow skill, that applies (chaos) DoT. People complain that single target dmg is a bit low on CA, but with Snipe from Assailum it would litreally melt bosses...

Or am I wrong, @f4ward?

Unless the mechanics have changed, assailum only affects the hit of CA, not the DoT, sadly.
"
MockingbirdUK написал:
"
Rebe1mind написал:

Or am I wrong, @f4ward?

Unless the mechanics have changed, assailum only affects the hit of CA, not the DoT, sadly.

Snipe skill description:
"
Maximum 6 Stages
This Skill's Arrows deal 120% more Damage with Ailments per Stage
This Skill's Arrows deal 165% more Damage with Hits per Stage

CA hit is irrelevant since we only scale the DoT from the Caustic Ground which is created on impact. It's completely unaffected by hit damage unlike Burning Arrow for example. We don't even need to hit the monster, aiming at the ground is just as effective as aiming at the monster.

If it was generic more damage, it would be good...
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048

I'm excited ;)
pog!
Hoping to use as a league starter in 3.16 :) It's been a while since I played a chaos build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация