[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
Texath написал:
Very bad build for intermediate players don't try just waste for time

Ah yes. Getting to level 63 with bad gearing choices/passive points and calling it a "bad build". Cool.
"
Erichan написал:
"
Texath написал:
Very bad build for intermediate players don't try just waste for time
Ah yes. Getting to level 63 with bad gearing choices/passive points and calling it a "bad build". Cool.
Oh yea, wtf am I seeing, someone claiming a Death's Oath / Caustic Arrow build is bad while playing without either Death's Oath or Caustic Arrow... Looks like a homebrew Soulrend / Essence Drain build, did that guy complain in the wrong thread?

It's extremely easy to level with Caustic Arrow + Toxic Rain or Caustic Arrow + Bane until enough level to go for Death's Oath (tbh I'm playing pure Caustic Arrow atm and it works as well, but it's a different build focus). The whole idea is caustic arrow / bane requires little aiming and death's aura requires none, while essence drain and soulrend you actually have to hit the mob with the projectile. So I much more prefer the "easy target" skills.

Silverbranch is useless if you level with soulrend, it has +1 to socketed BOW gems which neither essence drain or soulrend are. If someone wants to use those spells, slap 2 wands with +1 to chaos spells and at 60 you can swap to cane of unraveling for a budget option.

I wouldn't use blood dance either, I'd go with wanderlust into rainbowstride at 53 (for all resist) and dream fragments (once you lose freeze protection from wanderlust it's a massive QOL to not be frozen), also probably wouldn't use fenumus weave (giga useless if you can't fit aspect in your reservation which you 100% can't, POB import has -73% reserved mana which means half the auras aren't activated just being levelled), just use rare gloves for resists (even counting not killing second Kitava the character was missing lots of lightning res and some fire... you can ofc corpse run content in softcore but then don't be surprised if you die).

And biggest question is why use Aul vitality and then not use vitality itself???

Also basalt flask is trash after 3.15 nerfs.
Последняя редакция: Viktranka. Время: 4 сент. 2021 г., 9:47:21
Great build. Looking for opinions on what to improve next. Can I get big DPS boost to this build in any way? Took down Elder and Shaper but I find bosses a little hard to deal with as we do not have any kind of leech. What's a good way to improve HP sustain?
Just wanted to say thank you! I really enjoy Death's Oath and was recently able to beat Sirus for the first time!
thx for the build but how do you cap both dodges?
"
Mekadrill написал:
thx for the build but how do you cap both dodges?
Vaal grace and / or no witnesses (elusive). It's not 100% uptime but pretty good if you know when you're in danger (legions, expeditions, rituals etc.)
If I use watcher's eye instead of inertia crimson jewel, str becomes 90. How should I solve this?In pob 1 cluster jewel
"
Texath написал:
If I use watcher's eye instead of inertia crimson jewel, str becomes 90. How should I solve this?In pob 1 cluster jewel

You need to get Str elsewhere if you want to replace Inertia
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
"
f4ward написал:
"
Texath написал:

I just copied ur gear and 1 single cluster pob tree but I just have 82 str why
"
Texath написал:
"
f4ward написал:
"
Texath написал:

I just copied ur gear and 1 single cluster pob tree but I just have 82 str why

If you are looking at my current gear, I have 40% reduced requirements enchant on armor, which is not easy/cheap to get:

Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация