[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

Love this build. Amazingly smooth for mapping and simulacrum. But endgame bosses is a big nono.
Cant really clear invitations like feared, formed and even twisted. Cant kill uber elder. Uber atziri is a pain.

But at the same time done 20 waves simulacrum with no issues (5/6 stacks). Sirus a9 is a joke (mostly because of high dodge and chaos res). Blight maps is a joke. No problems with any logbooks. Any content with crowds of mobs dies immediately.
So if you looking for easy mapping build that's it. Prob will be my next league start.

Also i managed to fit 5 auras for more defenses. It cost like another 20-30ex (mostly for 2x Enlighten Support lvl 4). But was worth for me. With that little trick you almost never die on maps and logbooks.
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/pzDT72N6

I will be appreciated for any advice for further improvements of the build btw. Thank you!

I'm very tempted to league start with Death Oath, but how do you level the build?

I just spend 15 minutes poking at Merveil with my not so caustic arrow (in SSF, to simulate a league start). Even white mobs are a pain.

I did equip two stone rings and 10% qual a long bow, but I feel I'm missing something. Do you start with like stormblast mines and respect act or I'm too spoiled and just have to be more patient?
"
Roselan написал:
I'm very tempted to league start with Death Oath, but how do you level the build?

I just spend 15 minutes poking at Merveil with my not so caustic arrow (in SSF, to simulate a league start). Even white mobs are a pain.

I did equip two stone rings and 10% qual a long bow, but I feel I'm missing something. Do you start with like stormblast mines and respect act or I'm too spoiled and just have to be more patient?

I just start CA from the very beginning. Make sure you add supports as you level. And the get fastest bow you can, bow damage means nothing for CA. It scales with levels and supports.

And if you like leveling with something else - just go ahead with anything you feel like.

There are some leveling tips in the second post.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
rip build?
"
u_suke_death написал:
rip build?

Too early to tell.
There is nothing to indicate the build would not be viable.

Defenses will have be reviewed, since Dodge is gone and Blind is weaker.

As for the offenses, DoTs are getting buffed, but I'm waiting for Patch notes and POB update to know for sure.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Hi,
I'm waiting impatiently, the build is super cool and I hope the skills won't get too big nerf, the whole defense got buff so maybe it won't be too bad.
Aura and curse effectiveness clusters got nuked for the n-th time, so there might be a need to swap to something else.
"
Viktranka написал:
Aura and curse effectiveness clusters got nuked for the n-th time, so there might be a need to swap to something else.

Luckily we use Chaos damage clusters and not Aura/Curse ;)
And since Aura is moving to Small ones, we could even use both.

"Misery Everlasting now grants 40% increased Curse Effect of specific Curses (previously 25%)" - This is good, if they don't remove it from Large cluster jewels.

Reservation changes seems to improve our mana situation.

"Add new passive skill clusters to the area of the Passive Skill Tree between Shadow and Witch, allowing investment in Life on Kill and recouping a portion of damage taken as Life." - This might replace "Brush with Death" if it's good enough and is located on the way we path.

Only thing I'm a little worried about is defenses. Phys damage reduction will be better, but we'll definitely have less damage avoidance.
Didn't have the time to full endgame but totally hoping this build will be viable in some way next league as I will actually have some time to play proper. Defence seems like the issue as so far from what I read balances have been in builds favour...two more days and we will know

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация