[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
Marleyismymiddlename написал:
I am really confused on which build I should be looking at to get the one that is in the title. I found end game campaign, skeletons, sceptres. which one should i be looking at for the aura stacking minions?

Either skeleton, or spectre. Both work as aura stacker.

Spectres and specially Syndicate Operatives will get nerfed, so we're not really sure how it's gonna play out. Skeletons are the "safe" choice I suppose. They're good, just not amazing clear like Syndicate Operatives.

I'm personally waiting on a variant of the Skeleton build that uses Skeleton Mages, that kkhode said he'd publish. That sounds pretty amazing.
"
xhbarbosa написал:
In leveling , what spectres should we get?
one of the frenzy charge monkey with spell echo is capable of generating 3 frenzy charges...
should we take 2 of them anyway? of theres another good spectre to raise?

And for the endgame... spectres are a super hard NO? I think they're super cool :(
Maybe auto scout spectres?

For leveling I just use slave drivers. Frenzy charges that early on don't affect zombies DPS high enough to sub out whole 3 slave drivers. Just convocate over packs and summon skeletons for bosses or rares.

It's a hard no for me on spectres. Frost auto scouts might be okay if they didn't patch the bugged interaction with intensify, but I don't know if I'll have the time to re-write the guide with them in mind.

Best way for them though might not be a generic aura stacker rather than hatred stacker with vengeful commander.
Последняя редакция: kkhode. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 0:11:12
Hello guys,

just wanted to say few things regarding the changes to the build. :D

Yes, the lower max. res is an unpleasant hit, especially in super end game, if you are trying to reach high lvls or playing HC. However, I think in this regard, it is important to note, that the reason why the build had to be this tanky in last t league was especially because of the absurd amounts of layered dmg in Heists. Considering this leagues is in maps, and maps, except for very high delirium are joke, I do not think you would even notice much difference most of the time. This applies for Ritual mechanic as well as for Maven arena, where you fight numbers of bosses.

Exception to this are some of the top end bosses such as Sirus or Shaper, where you will actually have to dodge some stuff, however except for Sirus bullshit, most of it is telegraphed well and should be no issue. We will have to see, how is the Maven fight itself.

Furthermore, regarding physical dmg that was discussed here, yes, it can be deadly, but one shot physical damage is usually very slow and very visible boss mechanic, so if you eat that, it is propably your fault, not the build. :D

All in all, it is still one of the tankiest builds in PoE as you can still have up to 9k es, you have plenty meatshields and you should not be spending time in the front lines anyway.

Regarding spectres, the nerf is hard. SO might have some interactions with attacks now, and they can still shotgun AFAIK. Another good option are Baranite Tharmatuges with good clear and dmg, which for example Steelmage used in HCSSF for his templar summoner stacker. Overall, the clear speed probably will not be as zoomy as it was, but it definitely should not be slow. You will have to see and test during the actuall league.

Anyway, sorry for the long post guys, these are my experiences with the build, and I hope that it will help some of you, that are undecided whether or not to play it.

Also big shoutout to @kkhode for the build and its various versions!

Thank you guys and have a fun league!
"
kkhode написал:
"
xhbarbosa написал:
In leveling , what spectres should we get?
one of the frenzy charge monkey with spell echo is capable of generating 3 frenzy charges...
should we take 2 of them anyway? of theres another good spectre to raise?

And for the endgame... spectres are a super hard NO? I think they're super cool :(
Maybe auto scout spectres?

For leveling I just use slave drivers. Frenzy charges that early on don't affect zombies DPS high enough to sub out whole 3 slave drivers. Just convocate over packs and summon skeletons for bosses or rares.

It's a hard no for me on spectres. Frost auto scouts might be okay if they didn't patch the bugged interaction with intensify, but I don't know if I'll have the time to re-write the guide with them in mind.

Best way for them though might not be a generic aura stacker rather than hatred stacker with vengeful commander.

Will play DD until people figure if theres a spectre worth of playing
Thank very much dude ♥
You will create a mage skeleton variant? I really want to do a mage skeleton build.
Hey, hopefully simple question - the Dps I see in POB, is that per minion? or is that for the all minions that can be summoned by that skill gem?

thanks!
Love the build!
Последняя редакция: BiscuitsnMustard. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 6:10:08
Thanks for the guide mate!

Have played this one before and will give it a go again regardless of the nerfs.

I have one (probably stupid) question tho. I have tried all the PoB links (but will go skellis for starters) and all are 3.12. Can I just ignore that and go with them as they are or should i use the "convert to 3.13" function in the planner?

Cheers!
Последняя редакция: GriIIa. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 1:44:31
I'm confused, where's the source of aggressive minions if you don't use maw?
"
KingMaster80 написал:
You will create a mage skeleton variant? I really want to do a mage skeleton build.

I didn't want to create a build without testing it on league start, so it might take a little longer for a full fledged guide.

But here's a PoB if anyone wants to give it a try or give feedback: (Edited) https://pastebin.com/jUfKFpPQ

"
moltari написал:
Hey, hopefully simple question - the Dps I see in POB, is that per minion? or is that for the all minions that can be summoned by that skill gem?

thanks!

Per minion.

"
GriIIa написал:
Thanks for the guide mate!

Have played this one before and will give it a go again regardless of the nerfs.

I have one (probably stupid) question tho. I have tried all the PoB links (but will go skellis for starters) and all are 3.12. Can I just ignore that and go with them as they are or should i use the "convert to 3.13" function in the planner?

Cheers!

Even if you don't convert it should work. Before league start I updated build numbers based on patch notes.

"
Rivx написал:
I'm confused, where's the source of aggressive minions if you don't use maw?

There is none. If you need higher sheet DPS and max ES, go for eye of the inward eye. In most of the cases, specially mapping, aggressive minions through Maw are much much better.
Последняя редакция: kkhode. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 10:28:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация