[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

"
yelite написал:
which spectres to use ???

Syndicate Operatives: https://poedb.tw/us/Syndicate_Operative

Do you have PoB Community Fork setup? If yes, then PoB will give you all the details you'd ever need for the build. I recommend starting with the budget version of the build that uses Midnight Bargain.
Последняя редакция: kkhode. Время: 17 нояб. 2020 г., 20:42:12
People, i want to ask you all... how you can play with 0% Chaos res?
"
Greyf24 написал:

The chest give your ES immune to chaos
"
Greyf24 написал:

Like what @GGBerserk said:
With minimum 7k ES and Shavs, there aren't that many hard hitting chaos hits in the game that can kill you. I'm talking about the < T17 100% delirious maps and deep delve.

If you're still concerned about chaos res. I'd recommend dropping fortress covenant for 2 passive chaos small cluster jewel with antivenom. Gives you solid 40% chaos resistance, if you roll increased effect on the jewel.

You can switch Saqawal's if you're really paranoid, but then you'll be venturing into the non budget territory. That's not the intention of this build guide.
Thanks very much for writing this guide.

I have been following this build, and switched from cold skeleton build.

I am very happy with this build so far, just need sometimes to adjust my play style.

Some newbie questions:

(1) I have Saqawal's nest. From your previous post, this can be used to replace shavronne's wrappings? If so, should I replace Presence of Chaluya amulet with an amulet + aspect of the avian?
I am confused - Saqawal's nest does not have "Chaos damage does not by pass energy shield".

(2) Why Purity of Ice on the wand is unlinked? Can I put it on different item?
"
MbahDjoyo написал:
Thanks very much for writing this guide.

I have been following this build, and switched from cold skeleton build.

I am very happy with this build so far, just need sometimes to adjust my play style.

Some newbie questions:

(1) I have Saqawal's nest. From your previous post, this can be used to replace shavronne's wrappings? If so, should I replace Presence of Chaluya amulet with an amulet + aspect of the avian?
I am confused - Saqawal's nest does not have "Chaos damage does not by pass energy shield".

(2) Why Purity of Ice on the wand is unlinked? Can I put it on different item?

@MbahDjoyo: Just for clarification which version of the build are you using? The budget one or the expensive one?

1. The idea with Saqawal's nest is to go CI using the 10% reduced mana reserved + Alpha's Howl (8% reduced mana) + Reduced mana reservation amulet with aspect of the avian. That way you can fit all the auras mentioned in the build and be immune to chaos damage. However, that's a super expensive route since you can't use midnight bargain or prism guardian, you lose quite a bit of ES and the always aggressive minions. So I don't recommend going Saqawal's instead of Shavs.

2. Yep. Purity of Ice can be moved around to your liking. You can move it your ring to maximize max resistances on the build.
@kkhode: Thanks very much for your feedbacks.

I am using the expensive build. I am able to use some of expensive gears from my cold skeleton, which is really nice.

I will give a try the Saqawal's nest + CI combination. I love experimenting with different combination!

Once again, thanks for this awesome guide - very tanky build with very high damage and easy game play!

EDITED: Oh, I just realized that using CI, I can not use Blood Magic - I think I will stick with your suggestion!
Последняя редакция: MbahDjoyo. Время: 20 нояб. 2020 г., 4:22:25
To get Ravenous Horde and Charisma, you are investing skill points. Are those skill points on the way necessary or can I skip them if I annoint both skills on my gear?
@kkhode

Thanks for the build!

I'm running something close to the high budget version and was wondering how would you push for 9k ES? Would it be basically getting T1 ES on all the jewels and gloves?
"
Cartman2k написал:
To get Ravenous Horde and Charisma, you are investing skill points. Are those skill points on the way necessary or can I skip them if I annoint both skills on my gear?

@Cartman2k: Are you using the budget or the expensive version? For the expensive version you are already annointing Charisma. You can totally go for the breathstealer and annoint Horde. But then lose flat ES provided gloves (around 100 to 200) and 43+ strength.

If you're using the budget version then our amulet annoint is Champion of the Cause and our path to Charisma gives us huge amounts of strength due to Inertia. This is almost required in order to drop the 12ex min +1 minion +1 spell wand.

We can also use thread of hope to get Ravenous Horde, but then we lose a jewel slot.

In any case, do you think there's some place else the 5 saved passive points are better used?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация