[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

First Part of Balance Manifesto looks good for us.

Ailment Immunity should be again way easier to get now.

looking forward to what they did to core defence mechanics, block etc.

Tempest shield could be interessting since it will be a reservation skill, as long as the reservation isn't percentage based but an absolut amount of mana we should be fine. It would even free up a slot in our trigger wand which could then again be used for storm Brand, Ball lightning or something like that.

The changes to EE could hurt our damage a bit, we will see what they did there.

I will update the build once the patchnotes are out, which is still quite sometime out.
Poeatlas.app
Second part also looks mostly good for us.

Since we rely on block as our strongest defenciv layer combined with life recovery on block, the changes to block are the most significant for us.

my main take aways on the block changes are:
- We can get higher block rolls on our gear (specificly our shield with upto 15% (was 12%))
- More passives with spell block between Templar and witch (perfect area for us)
- Versatile Combatant could be an option early on when you are still lacking spell Block (we will ahve to try it out to see how it feels)
- The life Recovery of Bone Offering will be reworked - that could be possitiv or negativ for us, we will have to wait for the patchnotes
- Tempest shield now reserves 25% of Mana - We likely wont be able to use it in the late game (when you want to run Skitter Bots, Clarity and Aspect of the Spider), but since we will have more sources to spell block we will likely be able to compensate for that.

once again looking forward for the next part of the manifesto.
Poeatlas.app
Well....

The Changes to Elemental Equilibrium in Part 3 of the Manifesto will likely hurt quite a bit :-/

The change to "applies 25% Exposure of the Elements not Hit with, removing Exposure of the Elements you Hit with." should be fine, since it effectively lowers the targets resistance by 10%.

The Fact that the Keystone is moved to the Ranger Section hits harder though. Hopefully there is a usable path for us.

Another note that can potentially hurt alot is
"We will be looking at pure Elemental Minions to determine what changes are needed here."

Raging Spirits are Fire Minions and the explosions of Minion instability also only deal fire damage. We will have to wait for the Patchnotes.

On the Other hand, the Changes to Rerservation Skill could be useful for us, if we manage to get some reservation efficiency we maybe able to fit in another Aura.
But we will have to wait for the patchnotes and PoB to be updated to tinker around abit.

With the third part of the Manifesto I think the main take aways for us are:
- Elemental Ailment Immunity will likely be easier to achieve
- Max Block should be easier to reach
- We will maybe loose some damage if we dan't find a way to use EE

As long as they don't break something the Build should be more then fine in 3.16
Poeatlas.app
I'm trying to follow it as my first character and there's a ton of mistakes/errors.
You tell me to get Purifing Flame Totem, such things does not exist (I've took purifying flame itself). Then on the Act I image summary there's Holy Flame Totem which does exist but.. It's red one, not blue one.
You're telling to buy Frostblink, whereas it's a free reward from the same quest.
You tell to buy Blastchain Mine Support, whereas on the image summary you're using Elemental Proliferation.

I'm not sure if I should keep following this guide.
Can anyone link me something good for a first character to level and be able to farm some endgame?...
"
Acrivec написал:
I'm trying to follow it as my first character and there's a ton of mistakes/errors.
You tell me to get Purifing Flame Totem, such things does not exist (I've took purifying flame itself). Then on the Act I image summary there's Holy Flame Totem which does exist but.. It's red one, not blue one.
You're telling to buy Frostblink, whereas it's a free reward from the same quest.
You tell to buy Blastchain Mine Support, whereas on the image summary you're using Elemental Proliferation.

I'm not sure if I should keep following this guide.
Can anyone link me something good for a first character to level and be able to farm some endgame?...

OH DAMN! you are right! Better delete the whole Guide since there are a few minor mistakes in the leveling section! With that crap you surely can't play endgame!

Go "play" yourself!

For everyone else:
A kind user pointed out that there are a few minor mistakes in the leveling section of the guide.
I will fix them when I do the update for 3.16:

- You get Frostblink for free, no need to buy it.
- Guide says to buy purifying Falme Totem, which is wrong. It should say to buy Holy Flame Totem after the breaking some eggs Quest (And it is a Red gem, not a blue one)
- You don't need to get Blastchain mine support anymore, since the damage penalty is too harsh for the stronger bosses in Act 1. rather get Elemental Prolif (if you are on a four link, otherwise SRS - Infernal Legion - Combustion is fine)
Poeatlas.app
Weo, thank you once more for your magnificent build. I have achieved what I aimed for this league as well despite the nerfs. It is fun and easy to play from the beginning to the end killing every boss I tried including Sirus, Maven, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri and more.

The only thing I could not complete with this character is the conditional boss challenges because they need precise timing for the final hit, so I made a Gladiator build just for those. Other than that, the build is capable of clearing every content I was in.

I made some changes to suit my play style but the core concept is same, bombard with the SRS. Let's see what the next league will bring to us. I will be following your updates.
Well, a nice day to you too, sir?

No further comment, won't write here ever again.
"
HalfFiction написал:
Weo, thank you once more for your magnificent build. I have achieved what I aimed for this league as well despite the nerfs. It is fun and easy to play from the beginning to the end killing every boss I tried including Sirus, Maven, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri and more.

The only thing I could not complete with this character is the conditional boss challenges because they need precise timing for the final hit, so I made a Gladiator build just for those. Other than that, the build is capable of clearing every content I was in.

I made some changes to suit my play style but the core concept is same, bombard with the SRS. Let's see what the next league will bring to us. I will be following your updates.

Yeah, I hate Those conditional Boss kills.... They are basically impossible on any Minion Build :-/
Poeatlas.app
I just realised that Exposourse do not stack, therefore EE will likely be of no use for use, if we use spectres with Elemental Army to expose the enemies to fire.

depending on the new location of EE we will have to decide what we need more: some passive points or some gem slots.

Regarding Tempest shield:
Since it is a reservation Skill now we need some reservation efficiancy to fit it in.
assuming 1000 mana we need about 35% efficiancy to have a small mana pool for Casting SRS and triggering spells.

But since we used tempest shield for some (Spell) Block and a bit of procing EE we maybe don't need it anymore anyway.

Will be interessting to tinker around with the build this season.
Poeatlas.app
Would like to thank you for the magnificient guide. I just had the best league ever. It scales really well throught out the whole game, didn't hit a single wall. I've run on a 6L Bloodbound most of the league while focusing on the other important items (in order: cluster jewels, helmet, wand)

I eventually had to forget about trying to get 100% avoid elemental ailments because it felt impossible to roll along the other more desired mods. I intended to craft most of my gear but the rng involved is insane so I ended up buying most of my gear. The helmet slot was the toughest one to buy; rarely seen anything below 60ex during the league, except once at 20ex and I was able to get my hands on hit. Never in my PoE carreer have I spent more than 5ex on one item XD. That was quite the feeling :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DerPuhctek/characters
Amanora_Ukelys for gear and tree

I've cleared all content for the first time. Usually have a hard time with Sirus at around A5-6. This time he was my bitch even on A9. Did Maven and the Feared for the first time.

The feared kill:
https://youtu.be/2DOvIUxBhQM

Again, thank you for the guide !

Cheers!

edit: forgot to mention that this is by FAR the tankiest build I've ever played; Recover x% of Life when you Block is insanely strong.
Последняя редакция: DerPuhctek. Время: 13 окт. 2021 г., 21:25:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация