[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
TallTimbers написал:
The PoB seems to be out of date compared to the information presented in the first post.

You where right, had the old PoB linked.
See Guide for the fixed Link.
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: Weo_. Время: 7 дек. 2020 г., 15:14:30
Tavukai is few exalts at the start league tho
"
youngjuzell написал:
Tavukai is few exalts at the start league tho

Never seen it for such a price.

It is a Legion only item, so the price can be a bit higher, but looking at the prices for Heist League the highest was about 12-15 Chaos in the first three days of the league. Check poe.ninja
Poeatlas.app
Thank you for the build guide. I have tried this in the Mayhem event with some changes as the event was short. It ended before I could reach the red maps, but I was doing well.

Even in Mayhem I could find a good Tavukai easily, so that won't be a problem in normal leagues.
Lack of auto trigger on wand craft was a problem, so I could not use Desecrate and Bone Offering. I had to cast the rest manually.
Without Aspect of the Spider, I used Discipline but Aspect would be better.
With so many minions, I thought Carrion Golem would be good. You can link Feeding Frenzy to the Golem if you lack sockets on the Raise Zombie.

The characher name is HF_Void_A if you want to have a look before it is deleted.
"
Thank you for the build guide. I have tried this in the Mayhem event with some changes as the event was short. It ended before I could reach the red maps, but I was doing well.

Glad you liked it :-)

"
Even in Mayhem I could find a good Tavukai easily, so that won't be a problem in normal leagues.
Lack of auto trigger on wand craft was a problem, so I could not use Desecrate and Bone Offering. I had to cast the rest manually.
Without Aspect of the Spider, I used Discipline but Aspect would be better.
With so many minions, I thought Carrion Golem would be good. You can link Feeding Frenzy to the Golem if you lack sockets on the Raise Zombie.

Did you do a Legion encoutner for the Tavukai or did it drop from a regular Pylon?

Missing the trigger wand is a bummer, true. You could Link Flammability to Blasphemy Support and use it instead of Discipline/Spider.
The Damage increase by the Golem itself is marginal, but linking feeding frenzy could make it worthwhile.

"
The characher name is HF_Void_A if you want to have a look before it is deleted.

already imported in Pob ;-)
Poeatlas.app
I found the Tavukai on trade.

Storm Brand was handy both to proc EE and apply curse even when cast manually. If you can get an Awakened Hextouch Support, then it could be an alternative to Profane Proxy.

I will start the Flashback event with this build again. But there are some points I could not understand.

For example, Spiritual Aid and Redemption. Are they useful? Also Shield Charge after removing Fortify.
"
HalfFiction написал:
I found the Tavukai on trade.

Storm Brand was handy both to proc EE and apply curse even when cast manually. If you can get an Awakened Hextouch Support, then it could be an alternative to Profane Proxy.

you would need the socekts for that. You could drop Shield charge, since its only QoL for movement and you will be fine with just the Flamedah

"
HalfFiction написал:
I will start the Flashback event with this build again. But there are some points I could not understand.

For example, Spiritual Aid and Redemption. Are they useful? Also Shield Charge after removing Fortify.

Spiritual Aid does nothing realy useful for us, thats correct. I mainly used it to path to the two small nodes which give 10% increased Damage each and to get to Redemption.
After checking Redemption, you ware correct it does nothing for us. I missread the 12% increased Damage on it to also affect our Explosions, which seems to not be the case.

I'll update the PoB. Dropping Spiritual Aid and Redemption, allocating the first small node though.
That frees 3 Points in total. Allocating the three "attack and Minion Damage" Nodes at the Templar start, next to Retribution instead.

Thanks for the Tip :-)
Poeatlas.app
Your build is awesome.
I love SRS and couldn't fine a way to play it.
I'm doing map atm on Flashback, thanks.

The only things is that I feel like a lost of gem slot with shield charge and flame dash.
I have to think about it and find a way to "improve it" (Maybe another aura or another support for flame dash)
"
finiarel написал:
Your build is awesome.
I love SRS and couldn't fine a way to play it.
I'm doing map atm on Flashback, thanks.

Happy to hear you like it the Build!

"
finiarel написал:
The only things is that I feel like a lost of gem slot with shield charge and flame dash.
I have to think about it and find a way to "improve it" (Maybe another aura or another support for flame dash)

I just like the higher movementspeed you get with shieldcharge over flamedash. While I wouldn't drop Flamedash feel free to replace shieldcharge.

When you are running Clarity, Skitterbots and Aspect of the spider there shouldn't be any more room for another aura. When you don't have the Spider Aura you could consider Discipline (not sure of the mana reservation though)

Only interesting support for flamedash that comes to mind would be fastercasting or arcane surge.

You could add some Spectres to the mix to have some more minions as meatshield (maybe some with cold damage to chill the enemies?)

If you have any other feedback for the guide, let me know.
Poeatlas.app
Последняя редакция: maxineji. Время: 24 дек. 2020 г., 8:27:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация