[3.23] SRS Bomber | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
CharlesOW написал:
https://pastebin.com/Srt1uHxz

Could you help me with my build? I know i dont have that my HP and I'm trying to resolve this problem, I'm still feel too squishy and I don't think that getting more hp gonna help me. Like I run bone armor 100% of the time, flasks are always up and running, but zombies die fast and so am I. Maybe I missed something?
And I still can't get ailment immunity because veiled mods suck ass.

Zombies shouldn't realy die at all, only when you happen to run a reflect map or a bigger Boss.
Are you Running ENduring Cry on your left mouse button?

Besides that a few things a noticed:

- spec out of Holy Dominion, use the points in some Life nodes
- spec out of agility, your Dex should be fine

- try to get a Shaper shield with "Recover #% of maximum Life when you block" and "Chance to block Spell Damage", something like this:

- try to get a Hunter Armor with "Increased effect of Offerings. Something like this:

- Your Belt should be easily improvable, just some more life+Res

- Try to get some Life on the jewels

- Use a level 1 Storm Brand, to be safe in reflect maps

Hope that helps a bit.
Poeatlas.app
"
Ffelinna написал:
Update :

- Sirus Awakening 4 down easily
- Phenix guardian down easily
- Chimera guardian down easily
- Shaper down easily

The DPS is very good so far.

Hi, can I have your PoB pls ? My DPS sucks now
"
bryanking написал:

Hi, can I have your PoB pls ? My DPS sucks now

Looking at your Character (MavenDakaro) you created a completly different Build...

When you follow the Guide, your dmg should be fine.
Poeatlas.app
So, it's me again
Haven't played for a couple of days because the game wouldn't let me play it
Kinda fixed my build, got decent shield and a good body armour
https://pastebin.com/tvdHM2VM
As far as I understand when we get "Increased effect of offerings" we should respec Glancing blows, right?
Is my 75-49 block chance good enough to be tanky enough?
Or I should allocate it back before I somehow get to 75-75?

Upd. Since my zombies still die constantly despite having all passive tree buffs and all, should I replace some gem in the 6L? For example put either minion life or meat shield instead of multistrike per ce?
I do not know how does feeding frenzy + meat sheald will work tho.
Последняя редакция: CharlesOW. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 7:15:05
"
CharlesOW написал:
So, it's me again
Haven't played for a couple of days because the game wouldn't let me play it
Kinda fixed my build, got decent shield and a good body armour
https://pastebin.com/tvdHM2VM
As far as I understand when we get "Increased effect of offerings" we should respec Glancing blows, right?
Is my 75-49 block chance good enough to be tanky enough?
Or I should allocate it back before I somehow get to 75-75?

you wont get to 75/75.
with good spell Block rolls ~65 is possible.
49 could be a bit short for Spellblock.
Looking at your Tree, you are missing "Mystic Bulwark". Specing into it will get you to 57% Spell Block. That should be okish to spec out of glancing Blows.

If you feel that your Damage is good enough, you could drop some minor nodes and Spec into "Arcane Guarding" (Taking the SPell Block nodes on the way) will further boost your Block to 69%

"
CharlesOW написал:

Upd. Since my zombies still die constantly despite having all passive tree buffs and all, should I replace some gem in the 6L? For example put either minion life or meat shield instead of multistrike per ce?
I do not know how does feeding frenzy + meat sheald will work tho.

WTF are the map mods you are running? XD

I'm Running T15/T16 alch and go, and never had a problem with my Zombies dying. (Loosing one at most in a few maps)
Only time my Zombies tend to die is when I'm doing Sirus....
Poeatlas.app
I'm running red maps t14+ and zombies constantly die in rituals. I really don't know what's killing them. I was playing necro before for 2 years or so and zombies died like only in shaper/elder/sirus encounters for well-known reason, but it's something new to me.
So, me again

https://pastebin.com/hZx9WzzB

Are there any possibly not price-mind-blowing upgrades possible here?
Like I luck a few levels, but I don't play much and die sometimes, so it's a long process.
Btw it'd be great if there was a "Upgrade" section in the build.
"
CharlesOW написал:
So, me again

https://pastebin.com/hZx9WzzB

Are there any possibly not price-mind-blowing upgrades possible here?
Like I luck a few levels, but I don't play much and die sometimes, so it's a long process.
Btw it'd be great if there was a "Upgrade" section in the build.

All in all your Build doesn't look bad.

What are you struggling with? Damage or Survivability?

Survivalbility:
- try to become elemental Ailment Immune.
-> Get Gloves with an open Suffix and craft "chance to avoid elemental ailments"
--> You could use an essence of Fear for that, that will also give you some Minion Life.
-> remove the lightning Resistance from your Body Armour (you are 72% over capped anyway) and craft "Chance to avoid Elemental Ailments
-> Get yome Life on your Jewels
--> They start at ~20C https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/7ZPj9gH5
-> drop the +1 Endurance Charge node and get another Jewel Node
-> Enchant your Boots with "Increased Mana regeneration Rate if you've cast a spell recently"
--> Crop the Mana Flask since your regen should be high enough with that.
--> Get a Basalt Flask

Damage:
In general you what as much "minions have #% increased maximum Life" and "Minions Deal #% increased damage".
you can use Essences of Fear to Craft your Body Armour, Gloves, Belt and Boots.

-> Get an Redeemer (Vermillion) Ring and craft Minions Deal increased Damage on it:

-> Switch the "Infernal Legion" for "Elemental Focus"
--> For me ffels like a bit slower clearspeed, but for bosses its very useful. (I'm only switching for Big Bosses, the Rest is fine with "Infernal Legion")
Poeatlas.app
Hi, thanks for the build. So far so good.
Recently upon reading similar guides im trying out replica siegebreaker belt and clearspeed seems smoother also need to try the unleash cluster jewel, is it a good choice over a stygian in term of dmg ?
Both Siegebreaker and Replica Siegebreaker help abit clearing trashpacks.

But I find the Damage Boost you can get from a stygian with jewel outweight both Belts.
Poeatlas.app

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация