Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] League start preparations

What would you use in place of empower for holy relic links until empower?
"
soultari написал:
What would you use in place of empower for holy relic links until empower?

Meat Shield. If you just starting and don't have empower, it will help a lot with relic survivability and adds a good amount of damage. Since relics are always near you.
For extra bossing damage, what you think about using frenzy skill to generate frenzy charges and then a https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Lochtonial_Caress lochtonial caress glove with Vulnerability on hit to share the frenzy charge with SHR?
Последняя редакция: muzimuzi42. Время: 9 июня 2021 г., 15:25:56
"
muzimuzi42 написал:
For extra bossing damage, what you think about using frenzy skill to generate frenzy charges and then a https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Lochtonial_Caress lochtonial caress glove with Vulnerability on hit to share the frenzy charge with SHR?

>Share Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charges with nearby party members
Relics are not party members.

If you really want frenzy charges, you can try and slot in naked specters. They will inevitably die, but at least for some time during boss, you will have extra damage.

Resummoning them is the pain in the ass, and in map they will die for sure, so I would not recommend.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 10 июня 2021 г., 2:33:33
ok, I see, yeah, Spectre is not worth it.
Also, I tried out the Asenath gloves, it might clear better, but I don't like to do gem/glove swaps for bosses as I always forget, so I'm just going back to the rampage glove.
"
muzimuzi42 написал:
Also, I tried out the Asenath gloves, it might clear better, but I don't like to do gem/glove swaps for bosses as I always forget, so I'm just going back to the rampage glove.

That's why I have curse corrupted on my gloves. So when I swap gloves, I also swap the curse.

But to be fair, Vulnerability is not that big of a deal. I kinda stopped using it this league until I got corrupted gloves.

Vulnerability gives about 10%-ish more damage. I use Unearth.

Since Desecrate bodies all blow up, I have no value of my Plaguebringer. So having that extra corpse out not only gives 10% more damage on the boss (same as Vulnerability) but also reduces damage boss deals.

Of course having Vulnerability on top of it would be nice, but I feel like having a curse is one of the last things you should get in the build.

Anyway I'm happy you enjoyed it and spiced it up with your own ides, I sure will look into that use of the Watchers eye and such. Maybe I can include it into my version as well.

Still would recommend you to get Culling in form of the curse cluster gem. Culling REALLY helps with bosses. And eventually its 10% more damage since boss has 10% less HP cuz he dies at 10%. Cant say how many times I died to 0 hp bosses just cuz I had no Culling.
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 13 июня 2021 г., 2:14:11
ok, I saw the unearth in your POB, not sure why that was there, but now I know it is for the extra corpse to proc plague Bringer. I was thinking of putting blade blast in there for the unnerve once I have Vulnerability on glove.

I'm trying to roll the curse cluster jewel, it is just too expensive to buy. I barely have an hour to play a day and just not motivated to grind so much anymore this late into the league.

This build has now becoming my main farming build, it might be slower than my elemental hit raider, but is far more tankier. I also enjoyed just shield charging everywhere and blast the monster packs. I only used static strike in Ultimatium and bosses.

Thank you again for this wonderful build, I've come to find that I suck at dodging.....so a tanky build like this where mistakes are tolerated is great.
"
muzimuzi42 написал:
ok, I saw the unearth in your POB, not sure why that was there, but now I know it is for the extra corpse to proc plague Bringer. I was thinking of putting blade blast in there for the unnerve once I have Vulnerability on glove.

I'm trying to roll the curse cluster jewel, it is just too expensive to buy. I barely have an hour to play a day and just not motivated to grind so much anymore this late into the league.

This build has now becoming my main farming build, it might be slower than my elemental hit raider, but is far more tankier. I also enjoyed just shield charging everywhere and blast the monster packs. I only used static strike in Ultimatium and bosses.

Thank you again for this wonderful build, I've come to find that I suck at dodging.....so a tanky build like this where mistakes are tolerated is great.

Maybe you are looking for something wrong? Its only 15c https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/YyQa63DuY
You don't need the hyper version of it. Just one node with cull.

Also Unnerve is another 10% boost, so PlagueBringer is still better to have because its both damage reduction and damage boost.

I'm certainly be playing this build the next league its super easy to start and before upgrades it clears just as fine.

Did made few changes though (that made it even tankier) gonna list it in new post before updating the main one. Mostly related to Pantheons and Harvest craft. If you want some spoilers you can check out my jewels.
im not doing this build but that art on the main page is T0. gg

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация