[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
FarVision написал:
"
camapngu133 написал:
Managed to run all Anger, Zealotry + Generosity, Skittering bot with 138 mana unreserved. Now I need to find some amu with Anger has 25% reduced reservation and I can also run Aspect of Spider. Sick dps :D

No Vitality? How do you handle defense? I just got my Enlighten to 2 so need to switch it up a bit.

By running around and smashing 12345 keyboard. Also Phase Run for ultimatum. The ultimate defense in PoE. I still die to 1 shot, but figured a little more regen wont help.
Just did the feared on this build, has been very fun to play, done all bosses now including aul at about depth 350, made a few modifications but thanks for the great base guide.
hello, even with enligten i am having mana problems :( i have only 47 free mana and can't even cast raise zombie 1 time.
Uploaded a Sirus video if anyone would like to see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IABlCIenoBs
"
camapngu133 написал:
"
FarVision написал:
"
camapngu133 написал:
Managed to run all Anger, Zealotry + Generosity, Skittering bot with 138 mana unreserved. Now I need to find some amu with Anger has 25% reduced reservation and I can also run Aspect of Spider. Sick dps :D

No Vitality? How do you handle defense? I just got my Enlighten to 2 so need to switch it up a bit.

By running around and smashing 12345 keyboard. Also Phase Run for ultimatum. The ultimate defense in PoE. I still die to 1 shot, but figured a little more regen wont help.

This is what I ended up with also :)

Fun fact, Molten Shell kicks off existing armor. So if you 12345 with a Rumi in the mix then hit MS or VMS it spikes super high. I run all my Ults like this just running around like this in a circle.
Pierce is my only Dex gem now, and it's hampering my ability to tier into better amulets and gloves. If I scour down a few levels, do 3 target pierce matter that much, over 4 targets pierce? Right now Gem level is 18 and I could have to scour it down to 14 or so. Which kinda hurts but having to throw Dex on gear is starting to get kind of limiting.

"
FarVision написал:
Pierce is my only Dex gem now, and it's hampering my ability to tier into better amulets and gloves. If I scour down a few levels, do 3 target pierce matter that much, over 4 targets pierce? Right now Gem level is 18 and I could have to scour it down to 14 or so. Which kinda hurts but having to throw Dex on gear is starting to get kind of limiting.

It's worth it to get up to 155 Dex so you can use lv20 Sniper's Mark on bosses. If you wanna take a look at my character, I get my Dex from:

Ring - 43, tier 2
Amulet - just 16 from implicit
Large Cluster Jewel - 90 total from 10 small passives (12 minus two jewel slots)

Investing in a Large Cluster with a high number of passives, no notables, and good bonuses to small passives is a great way to get the stats you need.
I just did The Feared with increase AoE for challenge - i was kinda afraid about AG ability to survive there, but turned out, he wasnt even scratched... I died twice, i really underestimated Cortex there.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1014361543

Current equip (i'll probably only change corrupt chest and wand, maybe better shield)
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: evilmindcz. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 13:02:13
"
FarVision написал:

If you have any piece with empty suffix you can try some gambling with t4 aisling veiled mod. You can buy her in tft discord for 2.5 ex maybe, or really Quick do yourself.
/deleted
Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 7 мая 2021 г., 16:48:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация