[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Frauztea написал:
So looks like from the gem nerfs we loose 16% cast speed and 35% more damage from gem nerfs at lvl 20

I just tested it on Maven with Ultimatum character, with lvl 1 regular spell echo and 5L (no elemental army support) - i think thats closest as i can go to simulate hese nerfs. I needed 2 memory games in last phase, which is sad, but its not that big deal i think.

Maping is obviously fine, Elder was still afk fight, i cant test Sirus because i dont have any influence spawned on standard, and that would take way more time that i'm willing to sacrifice... ;-)
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Frauztea написал:
So looks like from the gem nerfs we loose 16% cast speed and 35% more damage from gem nerfs at lvl 20

I just tested it on Maven with Ultimatum character, with lvl 1 regular spell echo and 5L (no elemental army support) - i think thats closest as i can go to simulate hese nerfs. I needed 2 memory games in last phase, which is sad, but its not that big deal i think.

Maping is obviously fine, Elder was still afk fight, i cant test Sirus because i dont have any influence spawned on standard, and that would take way more time that i'm willing to sacrifice... ;-)

Can you give me TLDR on your build.Its different from the guide
Why snipers mark?
Which specters? Do they die?
How expensive is your wand and amulet?
How did you craft the ghastly jewels?
Последняя редакция: d1rtiq. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 14:39:29
"
d1rtiq написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Frauztea написал:

Can you give me TLDR on your build.Its different from the guide
Why snipers mark?
Which specters? Do they die?
How expensive is your wand and amulet?
How did you craft the ghastly jewels?

- i have awakened hextouch, so i had snipers as 2nd curse. I didnt use it today, because there will be no 2nd curse in 3.15
- specters never die. I use Matron, They of Tul, one of cursing ghost and AM.
- very expensive, i believe like 60ex for wand and 15 for amulet. But dmgwise, you can make the same +2 amulet for basically price of awaken orb, you pay extra for other stats only.
- random harvest reroll spam is easiest way to do these, sooner or later you'll hit something worth Leo slam. Or you can buy one of the stats fractured (should be minion dmg when you use skill because its rarest), and then alt/regals.
Последняя редакция: evilmindcz. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 15:06:53
"
- i have awakened hextouch, so i had snipers as 2nd curse. I didnt use it today, because there will be no 2nd curse in 3.15
- very expensive, i believe like 60ex for wand and 15 for amulet. But dmgwise, you can make the same +2 amulet for basically price of awaken orb, you pay extra for other stats only.
- random harvest reroll spam is easiest way to do these, sooner or later you'll hit something worth Leo slam. Or you can buy one of the stats fractured (should be minion dmg when you use skill because its rarest), and then alt/regals.

Thank you for the info.I will start with your build :)
I saw you have fire dmg to spell.Do i need that for EE?
Последняя редакция: d1rtiq. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 15:24:34
"
d1rtiq написал:
"

Thank you for the info.I will start with your build :)
I saw you have fire dmg to spell.Do i need that for EE?

I dont think i have, i actually had to have added cold dmg SUPPORT in boots for EE, because my trigger spell is neutral. This will change too, no more unnerve in 3.15... :-(
Will there be an update for the guide?
still viable?
Coz Odif dont answear :( i will try Kay summoner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275
Zizaran posted Video to easily farm Tabula in act 1. Ggg confirmed it is no Bug. You have to reset First zone in act 1 and collect gwennens coins and gamble simple robes, about every fourth is a Tabula. Tested it in sc and ssf. It works
You don't need a 6-link while leveling.

I'm doing fine with just one 4-link. If the build is still viable later I don't know. After you get the basic setup going (Skitterbots, Vitality, 4-link Skelis) leveling is easy. Never played a Skeli build before, so I can't compare it to before the patch. My guess is it will still do very good till yellow maps without bigger investment.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация