[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

How many Chromatics are you guys using to Blue your Lioneyes Vision? It's Dex/Str gear. Makes me wonder about the full cost.
"
If you go with a high armor shield, put the CWDT set up in the shield, and the Brand/curse/hextouch in the gloves.

Sorry for noobish question but why this set up should be in high armor shield? And how much is "high armor"?
"
FarVision написал:
How many Chromatics are you guys using to Blue your Lioneyes Vision? It's Dex/Str gear. Makes me wonder about the full cost.

I got 4 blues with single chromed spamming (under 50, very lucky) and the rest I got with harvest non blue to blue. They were 15c at the time, now 1ex.
I started playing PoE Ritual with a Molten Strike Juggernaut, it was fun, tried Arc Witch in this one and just kept getting overwhelmed and dying in Ultimatums.

So I looked for something like a Diablo 2 Necromancer which was my favorite way back when, found your guide, and I am now having a total blast running around with a huge skeleton horde. :D

Great and detailed guide, very fun build, thank you! :D
How do I get more damage to the skellies? I already run EE and curse, 6L vision (not sure about the 6th support tho), a decent wand (not +2 tho). I'm running the agnostic MoM version, feels good on survivability, now I need more damage. Do I get more cast speed or minion damage? + 1-3 additional skeletons? Thx
After playing with Summon Phantasm Support through t16 maps and Ultimatums, I've determined why I like them but know they're not as good as another DPS gem: they're a clear speed gem. You don't compare Phantasms to Ele Focus or Controlled Destruction, you compare them to LMP/GMP. In that role, they're just as good as Pierce Support.

The cool thing is being Blue, you can just swap in Ele Focus for bosses. IF you need the damage :)

"
felipesallum написал:
How do I get more damage to the skellies? I already run EE and curse, 6L vision (not sure about the 6th support tho), a decent wand (not +2 tho). I'm running the agnostic MoM version, feels good on survivability, now I need more damage. Do I get more cast speed or minion damage? + 1-3 additional skeletons? Thx
You can replace Ele Army with Predator Support, it's an extra button but lets your boys focus on a single target to drill it down quickly. With Sniper's Mark and Pierce, the projectiles split and pierce in all directions for fantastic AOE. Also makes that nice Disco Ball!

"Increased Cast Speed" is better than "Increased Minion Damage" because of the diminishing returns on "Increase" effects. Your first 50% increase is straight 50% more, but the next only adds to the one multiplier rather than multiplying again. So if your minions have 400% increased damage, but only 100% increase cast speed, you'd want more of the latter. Same for effects that "increase damage taken" on targets. Note that "Increased X type of Damage" gets pooled with any type of increased damage.

Other notes:

+1 max Skeles to helmet
Get Skele gem to lv25 (an Empower will do this, worth it to break 25 IF it's lv4) for another +1 max Skeles
Amulet can get +1 int gems OR +1 max Skeles, the latter being much cheaper
Breathstealers! Invaluable in Ultimatums, I recommend anoint Heart of the Warrior to keep your HP up

Lastly, get Vorici to put some white sockets on that beautiful Lioneye's :)
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 22:36:05
I've been crusing along, level 92, just killed Sirus on A4. Been surviving fine in ult's, but have died a few times to Sirus's guys that spawn when chasing conquerors, not sure what they're called and a few random one shots. Have about 7ex, not sure what to upgrade next or if I should switch to the staff and a new chest (or what that chest would be).

Here's my gear, any thoughts?

75% attack / 74% spell block with everything and rumi's up. 75 / 58 without rumi's
Последняя редакция: JohnnyZampano. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 0:21:11
Since i play with staff

i don't need 6-link armour

also have very usefull but not perfect amulet

Aspect of Avian gives buff 10% chance for minions to deal double damage and secound buff is 10% chance for movement speed for me and minions. Saqawal's give 100% increased effect, with 6% reduced mana reservation. Still have first day helmet, rings, belt and boots but it feels great
I put Bone Armour on left click with movement so it is always active after cooldown. Using Bone Offering with increased duration support gem, with this flask combo

survivability is very good.
Последняя редакция: Ivanche986. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 5:20:49
Im doing this build with 2 spectres and 2 golems- had to get nodes on tree for use of 2 though.(instead of skitterbots). Stone Golem for sure and Carrion Golem( might try lighning golem though). So far its working well.
Arena Master and They of Tul are perfect for this build. 40% of attack,cast and move speed is just HUGE. Discovered this today and having a blast mapping.

Not sure if GMP/LMP is neccessary. I dropped it and didnt noticed much different. Might swap in Conc Destruction/ Elemental Army/ Predator for more damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация