[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Hi, how does Fortress Covenant work? where can i put it in? do you have an example pastebin or link?
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,

Also, how about "From Dust" jewel as it gives 4 additional mage skeleton, correct?

Thanks

It doesnt increase your skele limit. Just how many you can summon at once.
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,

Why does everyone seem to use "Fortress Covenant" over "Quickening Covenant" jewel?

Also, how about "From Dust" jewel as it gives 4 additional mage skeleton, correct?

Thanks
The Covenant Jewels provide good stats with a drawback affecting other nearby passives, but the sockets in a Cluster Jewel disable radius effects. That way you get only the benefits.

From Dust isn't much help, with Spell Echo you're already hitting max Skeles almost instantly.
Whats About an Cluster Jewel with
1 Added Passive Skill is Feasting Fiends
AND
1 Added Passive Skill is Call to the Slaughter

does

"Minions deal 15% increased Damage" increase the damage of the skeletall mages too?
Would Survivor's Guilt be good/useful in this build? I don't know how to link uniques but:

Survivor's Guilt
Heavy Belt
Requires Level 52
+(25-35) to Strength
+(800–1200) to Armour
Regenerate (50–70) Life per second
20% increased Stun Threshold
10% reduced Armour per 50 Strength
Imbalanced Guard (100% chance to Defend with Double Armour
Maximum Damage Reduction for any Damage Type is 50%. This doubles your armour value against hits, but caps all damage reduction effects at 50%)
What spectres u guys using? I'm using 2 carnage chieftains and 1 defiler which uses ele weakness curse. Also is it ok if I use armagedon brand(fire damage) in order to make use your EE or is there a better skill ? I've seen people use multiple skills, this build is way too customizable so it's hard to follow other people's tree/gear/skills.
"
wintertale написал:
What spectres u guys using? I'm using 2 carnage chieftains and 1 defiler which uses ele weakness curse. Also is it ok if I use armagedon brand(fire damage) in order to make use your EE or is there a better skill ? I've seen people use multiple skills, this build is way too customizable so it's hard to follow other people's tree/gear/skills.

Am using also one defiler and 3 stygian revenant that shoot lightning projectiles.
For EE and ele weakness i tried few skills and i found out that best for me is Freezing Pulse (cold) linked with GMP support, very fast casting and shoot 5 very fast projectiles piercing and cursing everything, also because i have some flat fire and lightning damage for minions on jewels and 3xStygian Revenant so cold damage is weakest ele damage for minions i have.
After acquiring bone barrier, what did you guys use instead of CWDT+IC ?
"
lmaster99 написал:
"
Do this EVERY time you go to town, until you get one of each.
(BBB wand is for zombies, BBR for summon raging spirits/summon skeletons.)
I cannot stress this enough, DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU GO TO TOWN, until you have both wands.

"
For early leveling you will have two minion links, one with SRS/Skeletons and one with Zombies
Support each with Minion Damage (quest reward on reaching prison, buy second one from vendor) and SRS/Skeletons with Melee Splash (buy from vendor after reaching prison)

Hi, this will be a noob question but I'm a new player sorry for the question.

On the first quote you say BBB for zombies on early level (raise zombie, summon phantasm, minion damage) and BBR for SRS/Skeletons (which I don't understand) BBR => SRS, minion damage, melee splash. Where should I put skeletons? Do I have to change to Summon skeletons with SRS when I get them after prison?

Thanks in advance.

Its a SRS wand, until you have access to skeletons.
Then throw the SRS gem away, and pop in a skel gem.
"
phelipebra написал:
"
evilmindcz написал:
Скрытый текст
I decided to test MoM/agnostic in T19/delirium maps as fast as possible, because later in league its harder to make it profitable without any lucky drops, but today some i86+ white bases can still cover the price of runs.

And works, kinda. Delirium orbs are crazy expensive now, so i was only running 20% to increase number of mobs. Not a single death, but i was unable to fully clear Alva, and Ultimatum encounter i didnt even tryed - the damage is just not there, yet. I guess i need start working on amulet and AG setup now...

BTW, i was checking out other people on poe.ninja, with filter to "agnostic/breathstealer/death reckoning", and it looks like pretty much everyone else is doing thing differently then me this league. I'm the only one not using Alberons (this one i get, but i have my reasons), everyone is using Rumi (i dont because with Bone Offering i'm block capped already). Then there are some new things:
- everyone else is using Kitava's Teaching. Is it really worth it? I mean, 5% every second sounds OP, but what if there are no corpses, boss fights?
- everyone else is using Xibaqua Glorious Vanity. Any idea what exactly is that for? EDIT: Ehm, i'm an idiot, i see it now, they are clearly just abusing the Agnostic node with Glorious Vanity, fake Agnostic followers! :-)

I Got a lot of tips from your profile, and once again thanks for the tips i will try the kitava's teaching now, looks insanely OP for Ultimatum!

I tested it yesterday, a didnt like it. Its hard to tell if/when that mana part of jewel helps, with so many sources of returning mana in play. So it might be good, but the downside is, every time you die, you must ask yourself - did the fricking jewel just killed me, because i was looting and not consuming corpses? And i hate that feeling... :-) So i decided its not for me.

Anyway, i did some more changes, taking Arcane Capacitor instead of some of these small mana nodes, its more mana overall, and helps with arcane surge. I still wanna do some proper test of where that mana regen breakpoin really makes difference, if it even does, but so far i dont have equip needed.

I ditched essence worm too, testing how playing with half of mana will feel. So far so good! :)

Build still need more DPS. I kinda feel i'm stuck with too many dex items, so 'm trying to "outsource" the Vision dex need to just one or two items, too bad my first 100+ dex attempt failed badly, you dont wanna +dmg to spells as an implicit... :-(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация