[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Ivanche986 написал:
Since i play with staff

i don't need 6-link armour

also have very usefull but not perfect amulet

Aspect of Avian gives buff 10% chance for minions to deal double damage and secound buff is 10% chance for movement speed for me and minions. Saqawal's give 100% increased effect, with 6% reduced mana reservation. Still have first day helmet, rings, belt and boots but it feels great
I put Bone Armour on left click with movement so it is always active after cooldown. Using Bone Offering with increased duration support gem, with this flask combo

survivability is very good.

Armor and Staff look good but how do you get that Aspect on the Amulet? Is that a beastcraft? I am not finding a way to search for specific mods on poe.ninja

*edit
And... that's a 300c staff :)
What's the difference between not having a 50c 6L chest? Same shell game with placement. 5L staff and 5L chest mean you are losing two slots unless you go with that pierce support chest.
Последняя редакция: FarVision. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 11:58:57
"
FarVision написал:
Armor and Staff look good but how do you get that Aspect on the Amulet? Is that a beastcraft? I am not finding a way to search for specific mods on poe.ninja

*edit
And... that's a 300c staff :)
What's the difference between not having a 50c 6L chest? Same shell game with placement. 5L staff and 5L chest mean you are losing two slots unless you go with that pierce support chest.

Yes thats a beastcraft, you need open suffix you can craft it on amulet, ring, gloves. If you want to buy beast it is very cheap. Search on poe trade for "Saqawal, First of the Sky"
For staff you have +2 to minion gems so best is to put skeletons there, my skeleton gem is 26 level (more leveles gives you more skeletons) and it gives you +2 more to minion damage gem and elemental army, also 20% quality on vaal skeletons give you 20% more damage. With this settup you don't need 6-link armour. This chest 6-linked is 7ex. Now i linked Ice Nova on chest to trigger elemental weaknes and EE with cold

Последняя редакция: Ivanche986. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 11:23:59
Deleted.

Последняя редакция: George20. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 15:00:46
Hello, if placing Greater Multiple Projectiles together with skeletons would not help with cleaning?
"
ImmortalBR написал:
Hello, if placing Greater Multiple Projectiles together with skeletons would not help with cleaning?

Use GMP for clearing maps and then swap it for ele army / controlled destruction for bossing.
i would like to start play summoner and i have a question. this is good build to start and using this to afk blight map?
"
TryKillMee написал:
i would like to start play summoner and i have a question. this is good build to start and using this to afk blight map?

I dont think you can be like fully AFK at higher tier, but with enough dmg you can probably stay at the middle, and just build summoner towers.
Fortunately i rolled a 6 link femurs staff!!

What body armour would you suggest to go with this?

Im thinking BBB linked and RGB link?
have about 80 chaos i can spend so looking for something better than the 6 white tabula. Thanks!
"
Do this EVERY time you go to town, until you get one of each.
(BBB wand is for zombies, BBR for summon raging spirits/summon skeletons.)
I cannot stress this enough, DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU GO TO TOWN, until you have both wands.

"
For early leveling you will have two minion links, one with SRS/Skeletons and one with Zombies
Support each with Minion Damage (quest reward on reaching prison, buy second one from vendor) and SRS/Skeletons with Melee Splash (buy from vendor after reaching prison)

Hi, this will be a noob question but I'm a new player sorry for the question.

On the first quote you say BBB for zombies on early level (raise zombie, summon phantasm, minion damage) and BBR for SRS/Skeletons (which I don't understand) BBR => SRS, minion damage, melee splash. Where should I put skeletons? Do I have to change to Summon skeletons with SRS when I get them after prison?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Why does everyone seem to use "Fortress Covenant" over "Quickening Covenant" jewel?

Also, how about "From Dust" jewel as it gives 4 additional mage skeleton, correct?

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация