[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

What do you guys think about skin of the loyal and aurora aegis for this build?
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
camapngu133 написал:
Anyone here using Crown of Tyrant on AG to boots skelly dps? The flat dmg added seems huge. I'm not really concern about his survivalbility since my AG has like 11% regen at 70k hp (13% if equip Victario Flight enchant 2% hp regen when hit).

That sound expensive, but kinda interesting, is there any way how to actually calculate the DPS buff?

BTW whats your current AG setup? I already lost one AG with 79k hp, worth a few exalts (kingmaker/garb/unnerve gloves/etc), but it was all my fault to be honest. I was farming tier 19 influence maps, and it was the last one in region, so i cant get the watchstones out. But it was never an issue, because elder slayer final fight didnt actually used watchstones/charges in their region. Well... this league it does. But i didnt know it, so was even doing that 80% quantity challenge, so i alched/vaaled the Veritania map that Zana offered to me. She basically just looked my direction, and wiped out all my army in a single hit, AG and me included... :-(

My current AG running Gruthkul Pelt, Victario Flight, Kingmaker, Southbound gloves, Leer Cast. He get 5% regen from Gruthkul, 3% from 3 renewal node on cluster jew, 1% on Sacrifice, 1% on Righteous Army, 0.6% on Ghastly Eye. Easy to push to 14% regen with just 1 more passive point and the enchant (expensive). However CoT buff wont have full effect on me, as I'm using Fleshcrafter and wont benefit from -10% resistantce it offers.

I may go with Mask of Stitched Demon to make him immortal, and Ephemeral Garb.
"
Hoya63 написал:
"
FarVision написал:
Wait for a second, when can you anoint gloves AND amulets!?

There is a list of anointable uniques. Last season i used breathstealer gloves, The Stampede boots and an ammy giving a total of three anoints. This season can’t afford the gloves yet.

Yeah, it's kind of a bummer :)
Last season they were there for the taking.
This season someone figured out what they actually are and are price-fixing for 3x.

At least it's coming down somewhat. Still, 2.3E is a lot more than 5c!

Enlighten Support is still fixed at 30c. These were not that expensive last league.

So I'm just going to plug ahead and do maps, heist, and delve. Ultimatum is impossible for me right now with this build.

thanks for the build. I always wanted to try a summoner. A quick question are we going to use Level 20 Bone Armour Skill? seemed like small defense for me? just blocks 2k damage?
Hey all.

Never tried a Skellie mage build and so far has exceeded expectations. At lvl 90 now having opted for a MoM/Agnostic variant that I feel offers a nice balance between offensive power and surviveability. Running a wand/shield but I am considering a Femur.

Still hunting for +1 skele on chest (with some decent stats to it). One question I am undecided on is whether LMP is better for mapping/ultimatums vs. GMP - for bosses I go Hypothermia/Slow Projectiles.

https://pastebin.com/tzUNzMDF

Cheers
Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 13:45:03
"
NaineNoire написал:
Hey all.

Never tried a Skellie mage build and so far has exceeded expectations. At lvl 90 now having opted for a MoM/Agnostic variant that I feel offers a nice balance between offensive power and surviveability. Running a wand/shield but I am considering a Femur.

Still hunting for +1 skele on chest (with some decent stats to it). One question I am undecided on is whether LMP is better for mapping/ultimatums vs. GMP - for bosses I go Hypothermia/Slow Projectiles.

https://pastebin.com/tzUNzMDF

Cheers

I'm using a 6L lion's eye vision, 5b1w, I like phantasm support to clear maps and also predator support to target some nasty rares during ultimatum encounters. I feel that this is better than lmp, but that's me. Skellies/control dest/ echo/ minion damage/ predator/ phantasm. For more tough boss fights I change phantasm for ele focus.
Последняя редакция: felipesallum. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 13:59:31
Found this beauty. Who need life lol

Ok!

Trying the Femur thing.

Right now I have a Wand, Shield, and Tabula.

The femur is 5L. Which Gem has to go?

I could probably only really get rid of Echo.

My shield has Bone Offering, Vitality, and Increased Duration (all linked but I really only need Bone Offering).

I suppose could get rid of Increased Duration. I never used Desecrate last league or this league. If I ever lost my zombies due to crafting I could just summon them again next map.

6L Femur is impossible right now for me.

I need an Enlighten at some point to get into Zealotry in the Boots.
@ felipesallum

I like your idea to incorporate Phantasms to the mix and Lionseye allows it. My problem would be the resists I'll have to ditch on my current chest piece. Still, food for thought.
Последняя редакция: NaineNoire. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 15:31:08
"
camapngu133 написал:
Found this beauty. Who need life lol

Maybe you wanna try that with

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация