[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Im getting melted in seconds in red tier maps left and right... any tips guyz?
Wait for a second, when can you anoint gloves AND amulets!?
And should i switch my armagedon brand to storm brand for EE trigger? Is that gives me a significal damage boost? Cuz i heard from some dude that lightning skeles are the weakest
"
Bluen15 написал:
And should i switch my armagedon brand to storm brand for EE trigger? Is that gives me a significal damage boost? Cuz i heard from some dude that lightning skeles are the weakest

Elemental Army + Elemental Focus is pretty big all by itself.

%125 more damage while under Elemental Weakness.

Might be able to do something with Flame Weakness and/or Flame Damage - Same with cold. But I did this one last league and it was a winner.
Anyone here using Crown of Tyrant on AG to boots skelly dps? The flat dmg added seems huge. I'm not really concern about his survivalbility since my AG has like 11% regen at 70k hp (13% if equip Victario Flight enchant 2% hp regen when hit).
"
FarVision написал:
"
Bluen15 написал:

Might be able to do something with Flame Weakness and/or Flame Damage - Same with cold. But I did this one last league and it was a winner.

I dont get it :D It means i better switch to stormbrand or it doesnt matter at all ?
"
FarVision написал:

you can annoint blight items.

"
Bluen15 написал:
"
FarVision написал:
"
Bluen15 написал:

I dont get it :D It means i better switch to stormbrand or it doesnt matter at all ?

lightning skeletons are your strongest.
If you really want to min/max 1-5% dps you should use a skill with cold spell dmg for elemental equilibrium like hydrosphere.
Storm brand is an easy-to-use skill because it can trigger itself and its curse several times without further user input unlike hydrosphere
"
Snipemaster написал:
Im getting melted in seconds in red tier maps left and right... any tips guyz?

If you mean your skeletons, use Blessed Rebirth on cluster.
"
camapngu133 написал:
Anyone here using Crown of Tyrant on AG to boots skelly dps? The flat dmg added seems huge. I'm not really concern about his survivalbility since my AG has like 11% regen at 70k hp (13% if equip Victario Flight enchant 2% hp regen when hit).

That sound expensive, but kinda interesting, is there any way how to actually calculate the DPS buff?

BTW whats your current AG setup? I already lost one AG with 79k hp, worth a few exalts (kingmaker/garb/unnerve gloves/etc), but it was all my fault to be honest. I was farming tier 19 influence maps, and it was the last one in region, so i cant get the watchstones out. But it was never an issue, because elder slayer final fight didnt actually used watchstones/charges in their region. Well... this league it does. But i didnt know it, so was even doing that 80% quantity challenge, so i alched/vaaled the Veritania map that Zana offered to me. She basically just looked my direction, and wiped out all my army in a single hit, AG and me included... :-(
"
FarVision написал:

There is a list of anointable uniques. Last season i used breathstealer gloves, The Stampede boots and an ammy giving a total of three anoints. This season can’t afford the gloves yet.
Последняя редакция: Hoya63. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 10:48:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация