[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Hey, I just got the breathstealer gloves, and they feel really good for ultimatums and delving, but I was wondering what you guys think I should anoint the gloves with, I have pretty much maxed out my ele res, but only at 1% chaos, should I just anoint a minion passive or a tanky passive, also what are some good options, I already annointed my +1 int gem ammy with death attunement as well. ty lots, the build feels so good, barely noticing that I am hitting late game content with it.
If i use defiler spectre can i drop ele weaknes setup?
Nothing to fancy but it works out! still missing + skeleton on helmet and lab enchant :)
Other than the random heavy hitters in Ultimatums the build works great.
Working towards Divine flesh for more defenses!
Hi, any reason why we go left route at the beginning of the skill tree?

just wondering cause I thought spell damage wouldn't affect minions, or do we use spell damage for something else in this build?

sorry for the newb question,
Thanks!
"
OmnislashV5 написал:

just wondering cause I thought spell damage wouldn't affect minions, or do we use spell damage for something else in this build?

Thanks!

I am also new, but I have gotten pretty far in this build (t14 maps) and I feel that we go left because it then lets us get some int, as well as work our way towards the more tankier oriented passives like glancing blows, unwavering stance, and the ones that give us a lot of resistances and max hp.
"
Smurtle01 написал:
"
OmnislashV5 написал:

Thanks!

I am also new, but I have gotten pretty far in this build (t14 maps) and I feel that we go left because it then lets us get some int, as well as work our way towards the more tankier oriented passives like glancing blows, unwavering stance, and the ones that give us a lot of resistances and max hp.

Well, actually main reason why start to left with int nodes is the fact, that you can save 2 points this way. Its ok to take any other nodes at the beginning, if it helps you with leveling, but later you should respec to short way and use these points elsewhere.
"
evilmindcz написал:
"
Smurtle01 написал:
"
OmnislashV5 написал:

Thanks!

Well, actually main reason why start to left with int nodes is the fact, that you can save 2 points this way. Its ok to take any other nodes at the beginning, if it helps you with leveling, but later you should respec to short way and use these points elsewhere.

oh I see yeah I guess you do save 2 points that way, thanks for the reply! Only lvl 22 and Loving the build so far, ultimatums are so easy I can just stand there and watch my minions do the work.
Hi, I got a Femurs of the Saint staff and my physical block is already at 74% and spell block at 36% without the buff from bone offering. Do I really need the Glancing Blows passive? Blocking is capped at 75%, so it only increases the spell block.
What is the damage taken without Glancing Blows? Is Glancing Blows increasing the damage from 0% to 65%?
"
Dunuin написал:
Hi, I got a Femurs of the Saint staff and my physical block is already at 74% and spell block at 36% without the buff from bone offering. Do I really need the Glancing Blows passive? Blocking is capped at 75%, so it only increases the spell block.
What is the damage taken without Glancing Blows? Is Glancing Blows increasing the damage from 0% to 65%?

Block is damage prevention. When your character blocking he/she takes no damage.

Glancing blows make capping block chance easier at the cost of your blocking can only prevent 35% of the damage. So not worth it if you're already good with attack/ spell block chance.

My HC setup atm. How do you guys think what should i work on ? Breathstealer boosts your badly ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация