[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

The flame wall with kb is a brilliant idea and this is definitely a good starter, however, with the among of people playing fire-dot builds(both flamewall and burning arrow), the price for cluster jewels go skyrocket with the harvest hammer nerf as well, let alone all primordial stuffs. With the current league mechanic it really need some serious investment to doing t16 ultimatum safely.
"
pra-lima87 написал:

Thanks for the tips, I'm on ps4 so all that stuff is impossible right now. Primordial chain is 3ex minimal since there only like 3 available.
Right I'm struggling a lot to make currency since I just started mapping and the current gear cost me 90c.

Ahh. Well, try farming ultimatums in either The Quarry, or Blood Aqueduct (chance at Humility div card). Just find Ult, do it, and then log/portal out and restart. Don't full clear.

You can either sell the tabula's you get from cards, or vaal them to try to get a +2 duration gems corrupt. Huge DPS up on that one.

Watch for decent rares from ultimatum - you should be able to make a some currency selling these. Find something that's pretty good, craft something it still needs (like life, or resists) and sell. Kinda sucks without a price checker like Awakened POE trade tho.
"
noknok0427 написал:
would like to learn about Prism Guardian build.
Currently running blood magic + herald of ash to force low life, but i think it is possible to use malevolence + discipline with Prism Guardian to push even more es and damage. Anyone has idea with it?

Copy someone on poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Prism-Guardian&skill=Flame-Wall
"
dyh135 написал:
The flame wall with kb is a brilliant idea and this is definitely a good starter, however, with the among of people playing fire-dot builds(both flamewall and burning arrow), the price for cluster jewels go skyrocket with the harvest hammer nerf as well, let alone all primordial stuffs. With the current league mechanic it really need some serious investment to doing t16 ultimatum safely.

That's true, but there's a bunch of stuff you can do now to improve which should help.

Get The Anima Stone and another Primordial to get 9 golems. Huge defensive and dps buff there.

+2 duration gems Tabula is 1ex last I checked, might be less. MASSIVE dps up.

Allocating Intensity does nothing for this build. Consider Disciple of the Unyielding for more defenses.

Infernal Cry is huge for clearing Ultimatums (covers mobs in Ash).

Consider using Kinetic Bolt instead of blast. Clear is huge, especially in ultimatums, and it's MUCH lower mana so you can drop that mana flask for something useful.

Craft a medium cluster.
Was having a bad time with my league starter so i restated to this build and im clearing blood aqua leveling gems right now but i didnt see anywhere in the pob where we get enough reservation to run the malevolance gem... and with the prices of everything not sure if i shouldnt just level up a totem build lol
Hei, what's the point to use the lightning ascendancy in pob? Seen some people using this for the other one (top left idk the name now xD) but will lose round 180k dps if using it? Playing with eye of malyce, primo chain, 9golems, malachais and pyre atm. Nice if I get a question why this is better than the other asc... :)
"
ondalow написал:
Was having a bad time with my league starter so i restated to this build and im clearing blood aqua leveling gems right now but i didnt see anywhere in the pob where we get enough reservation to run the malevolance gem... and with the prices of everything not sure if i shouldnt just level up a totem build lol

You run Spellslinger + Herald of Ash to start, then when you get Sovereignty and a level 21 spellslinger, you can switch to Malevolence (instead of Ash). You don't run all three (it might be possible, but would require heavy investment. Other things are more important).
Последняя редакция: citizenX. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 22:50:24
"
Anî написал:
Hei, what's the point to use the lightning ascendancy in pob? Seen some people using this for the other one (top left idk the name now xD) but will lose round 180k dps if using it? Playing with eye of malyce, primo chain, 9golems, malachais and pyre atm. Nice if I get a question why this is better than the other asc... :)

It usually better to use MoD if you are using Eye of Malice helm, ensures mob resists are negative.

Other cases, it's usually a wash. I like the 100% uptime on SoS, makes Ultimatums a little easier.
Последняя редакция: citizenX. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 23:04:51
Why not use Shaper of Flames instead of Shaper of Storms (ascend)?
"
FACAMK написал:
Why not use Shaper of Flames instead of Shaper of Storms (ascend)?

Same question here, and heart of flame passive too. I think they are really good for dps
Последняя редакция: nqtuan92. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 10:42:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация