[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
SammyClp написал:
"
Shamius написал:
"
SammyClp написал:
Quick question regarding gearing...
Im currently sitting at around 4-5ex with a Primordial Chain equipped but no Cluster Jewels yet.

Should I invest in the Anima Stone setup with 2 more Eminence or go for halfway decent cluster jewels instead?

Thanks for your help, im really new to PoE and kinda stuck :S

The medium fire dot 4 passive cluster jewels are 2 ex right now, but they are a great dps increase. You can go the 5 passive route and save some currency though. I chose to do the 9 golems first before investing in the clusters and it worked great for me.

Thanks so much for the timely response! I leaned towards golems myself and will do so now :) Do you mean the pre-Cluster tree by "5 passive route"? I kind of disliked the way it panned out and decided to go for more jewels at first, cause they were all easy to reach and 13% damage paired with 7%max hp just sounded more promising then the nodes You'd reach by travelling down right...
thats my PoB currently: https://pastebin.com/SMAnK3Wv

thanks so much for helping, Im thankful for every hint or suggestion :)

Check out my character if you’d like. I just killed A4 Sirus with the build, but I am very familiar with the fight. It was slower than I’d like it to be. I only wanted to rush atlas with this build, but find myself having a ton of fun. The clear and pushing maps is insane. Even the Ultimatums are fairly easy as the clear is top notch. If I had better body armor this build would even be better.
Hate to ask, but can anyone help me with build progression? I think i have most of needed items, except for second cluster tree, but my PoB shows i only have 760k dps, which is nice for clearing, but i'm beginning to struggle at a4 conqueror's.
I can get 20/20 gems, but it will only add another 40k dps, and i'm also missing another jewel in my medium cluster spot (also, my large cluster is messed up, i know).
I'm planning to get a wand with +1 to spells/spell damage and fire dot multi - it'll give me another ~100k dps, but all of these upgrades will leave me at ~1 - 1.1kk dps, which is really low. How am i supposed to squeeze another 2-3mil dps here?
To have respectable dps, either you can go lowlife with shavs, or find a well rolled shadowstitch. With how easy it is to roll temples now, I would recommendv trying out the shadowstitch.

League mechanics is kinda rippy. All the best with your double downs!
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
Hate to ask, but can anyone help me with build progression?

You have an empty socket, use it.

Your weapon is a large dps opportunity, and gloves can bring dps too. (esp Apothecary gloves)

Use Infernal Cry, +200k boost there. Great for bosses and Ultimatums.

Get L21 Spellslinger, you should be able to replace Herald of Ash with Malevolence then. +100k boost.

Transcendant Mind instead of Intuitive Leap. +90k, plus 3 skill pts you can use in your clusters. total about +160k

The next BIG jump is +2 duration gems Skin of the Loyal, using a L4 Empower instead of one of the other supports. About 10ex total, and about +1M dps roughly.

I have started using Blood Rage, 12% more boost, but I have low ES. You have about 1k, that might be hard to give up...

Then, the second cluster group.

Lowlife can be done without Shavs, using Petrified Blood. Haven't tried it yet, not sure how tanky it is. Need maxed chaos res for sure.
Can we please have a more detailed gem section ? I don't understand how to correctly place it
Console player here:
Is this build less button dependent than ED/Contagion? I'm looking for a 1-2 button build max.
Is this noob friendly?

Thanks in advance!
Im still confused Kinetic Blast vs Kinetic Bolt. Which one is better?
I've tried this build for two leagues now - spending most my time on it.

I've tried to tailor this seasons build more towards what Cake has done, and stayed away from using primordial chains and increasing my golem count. Having two curses seems a bit stronger, if a little clunkier.

Any one go dual wands and have decent defenses? I have 1mil DPS now, with 5500 life and max all res. My block is low even with rumi's - only 51,20.

With some gear swaps, I can still manage Malevolence and HoA together but will have access to another wand with more spell damage.

Would it be better to go dual wands and boost the DPS while still managing close to the same block levels? Life and res would be unchanged mostly.
Hei, some helps for pushing my char a Lil bit more? Waiting for an zandethsus with socket corrupt, cause I don't want to give up the chaos res... Don't want to make the most dps, trying for a tanky flameslinger, and idk, if someone has some tips, I would be happy about it👍
"
lolyndasmu написал:
Im still confused Kinetic Blast vs Kinetic Bolt. Which one is better?

Try them both, cheap to buy from vendor to test.

That said, I am hooked on Kinetic Bolt. It smothers the screen, which makes it highly effective at tagging mobs in Ultimatums. It also clears almost 2 screens away - even with the reduced projectile speed Ultimatum, it clears full-screen.
It's also 10 less mana, so I don't need to run a mana flask.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация