[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
nqtuan92 написал:
"
FACAMK написал:
Why not use Shaper of Flames instead of Shaper of Storms (ascend)?

Same question here, and heart of flame passive too. I think they are really good for dps

it boosts ignites only, we do most dps from burning.
While SoS gives us flat +15% from shock.
"
nqtuan92 написал:
"
FACAMK написал:
Why not use Shaper of Flames instead of Shaper of Storms (ascend)?

Same question here, and heart of flame passive too. I think they are really good for dps

Flame Wall is burning damage over time, not ignite damage. That said, plug it into your PoB and see if it is better.

Heart of Flames: If you are talking anoint, Burning Brutality or even Command of Steel is much more DPS. If you are talking pathing to it for 4 points, it might be worth it at lower levels, but at higher levels using those points for another medium cluster jewel will be huge dps.
hey guys, when do we use Kinetic blast? guide says pick it up while leveling? for mapping later do we swap out power siphon for kinetic blast or?

Thanks
only Kinetic Bolt, dunno why author ignored that one and sugested Blast, with is hard to feed with mana.
"
Kenavru написал:
only Kinetic Bolt, dunno why author ignored that one and sugested Blast, with is hard to feed with mana.

I exclusively use Kinetic Blast in maps. I prefer it. Get an enduring mana flask and you really won’t have any mana issues because the clear is so fast.

Edit: check out my character. My build is far from final, but you’ll get an idea of my mapping build. Yes I need new body armor haha. I’m mostly SSF besides jewels.
Последняя редакция: Shamius. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 16:34:24
Same pages ago a read that FRENZY is better for bossing.

But what what support should we use them?
Since the focus is single target GMP and Chain are not very useful :/
Quick question regarding gearing...
Im currently sitting at around 4-5ex with a Primordial Chain equipped but no Cluster Jewels yet.

Should I invest in the Anima Stone setup with 2 more Eminence or go for halfway decent cluster jewels instead?

Thanks for your help, im really new to PoE and kinda stuck :S
"
SammyClp написал:
Im currently sitting at around 4-5ex with a Primordial Chain equipped but no Cluster Jewels yet.

Should I invest in the Anima Stone setup with 2 more Eminence or go for halfway decent cluster jewels instead?

The medium fire dot 4 passive cluster jewels are 2 ex right now, but they are a great dps increase. You can go the 5 passive route and save some currency though. I chose to do the 9 golems first before investing in the clusters and it worked great for me.
"
Shamius написал:
"
SammyClp написал:

The medium fire dot 4 passive cluster jewels are 2 ex right now, but they are a great dps increase. You can go the 5 passive route and save some currency though. I chose to do the 9 golems first before investing in the clusters and it worked great for me.

Thanks so much for the timely response! I leaned towards golems myself and will do so now :) Do you mean the pre-Cluster tree by "5 passive route"? I kind of disliked the way it panned out and decided to go for more jewels at first, cause they were all easy to reach and 13% damage paired with 7%max hp just sounded more promising then the nodes You'd reach by travelling down right...
thats my PoB currently: https://pastebin.com/SMAnK3Wv

thanks so much for helping, Im thankful for every hint or suggestion :)
"
SammyClp написал:
"
Shamius написал:
"
SammyClp написал:

Thanks so much for the timely response! I leaned towards golems myself and will do so now :) Do you mean the pre-Cluster tree by "5 passive route"? I kind of disliked the way it panned out and decided to go for more jewels at first, cause they were all easy to reach and 13% damage paired with 7%max hp just sounded more promising then the nodes You'd reach by travelling down right...
thats my PoB currently: https://pastebin.com/SMAnK3Wv

thanks so much for helping, Im thankful for every hint or suggestion :)

I noticed that you don't seem to have a proper EE setup due to not having an abyss jewel with additional cold or lightning damage for minions.
Also, you can anoint burning brutality on your amulet for a cheap dps increase.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация