[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Anî написал:
Hei, some helps for pushing my char a Lil bit more? Waiting for an zandethsus with socket corrupt, cause I don't want to give up the chaos res... Don't want to make the most dps, trying for a tanky flameslinger, and idk, if someone has some tips, I would be happy about it👍

Your Malachai's ring is doing nothing right now. You need an Abyss jewel in your belt that has "minions deal x to x additional cold (or lightning) damage". That will make sure they proc EE.

You have an open slot in your wand, put something like DoT damage, Fire DoT damage, or burning damage there if you can.

I would get a +2 duration gems Tabula for now, they are cheap and a huge dps increase. About +200k dps, and all you lose is some chaos res.

Start working on getting your first cluster setup. Big boost there.

Use Infernal Cry.
https://pastebin.com/KrVas99n

Current setup - Single cluster build

A8,Elder,UberElder,Atziri,Uber Atziri, Shaper, Maven all down.

Ideas on improving are always welcome.
"
citizenX написал:
"
Anî написал:
Hei, some helps for pushing my char a Lil bit more? Waiting for an zandethsus with socket corrupt, cause I don't want to give up the chaos res... Don't want to make the most dps, trying for a tanky flameslinger, and idk, if someone has some tips, I would be happy about it👍

Your Malachai's ring is doing nothing right now. You need an Abyss jewel in your belt that has "minions deal x to x additional cold (or lightning) damage". That will make sure they proc EE.

You have an open slot in your wand, put something like DoT damage, Fire DoT damage, or burning damage there if you can.

I would get a +2 duration gems Tabula for now, they are cheap and a huge dps increase. About +200k dps, and all you lose is some chaos res.

Start working on getting your first cluster setup. Big boost there.

Use Infernal Cry.

OH, shit, thanks for this tip, changed the abyssal gem yesterday cause of the other gem, but yeah, I havent seen that there's the minion damage gone now, thanks👍

Will buy a tabula next time and test if I feel a big difference without the chaos resist, tabu is cheap now with good corruption, so nP to test...

Cluster would be the next thing I try to get, but they are not so cheap atm...

One more thing I would ask, is it better to get the flame wall enchant or the spellslinger on head? Atm I can't use malevolence for HoA, there's not enough mana for it with precision and ss also active some tips on achieving this? Enlighten is on 2atm, would be 3 tomorrow or so...

Thanks
"
Oxidizerr написал:

Looks good. Start watching for +2 Duration gems corrupted Skin of the Loyal with 2 red slots, so you can slot Empower 4 in it (replace efficacy or swift). FYI, even without +2 Duration gems, you would get +300K from Empower4, but you would obviously need to get a new chest with the right colors. With +2 skin and Empower 4, you would be at 4.2m dps.

After that, really just second cluster setup. or go low-life.
Hi
any got problerm with ultimatum ?
any doing tier 16 ?
i get fuck in tier 5 ultimatum but map is fine
Wouldn't it make more sense to go Zeloths Oath and focus on ES instead of life?
Considering that there is not a lot of life nodes around? 🤔

Hey, first of all, loving the build so far :D

I see some people helping other people with their build and giving tips. I would love some guidance if anyone is up for it. I have about 4ex and am not sure what upgrades/changes I should do next etc.

https://pastebin.com/RnWtPdf1

EDIT: Forgot to mention my Malevolence isn't used at all as I can't use it, even with Herald of Ash off.
Последняя редакция: kimzaen. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 23:32:51
"
kimzaen написал:

I see some people helping other people with their build and giving tips. I would love some guidance if anyone is up for it. I have about 4ex and am not sure what upgrades/changes I should do next etc.

Your deeps is really good for your level. Grind some exp and of course currency.

Can save a point and get +10 dex by pathing from MoM area to Retribution instead of the left outside of tree.

Work on life and chaos res. Get a second medium cluster jewel. Transcendent Mind jewel. +2 Duration gems Skin of the Loyal.

Get lots of flat accuracy on gear, once you get enough you can drop Precision. That and a L21 Spellslinger will allow you to switch to Malevolence instead of Herald of Ash (about +120k dps boost)
"
citizenX написал:
"
kimzaen написал:

Your deeps is really good for your level. Grind some exp and of course currency.

Can save a point and get +10 dex by pathing from MoM area to Retribution instead of the left outside of tree.

Work on life and chaos res. Get a second medium cluster jewel. Transcendent Mind jewel. +2 Duration gems Skin of the Loyal.

Get lots of flat accuracy on gear, once you get enough you can drop Precision. That and a L21 Spellslinger will allow you to switch to Malevolence instead of Herald of Ash (about +120k dps boost)

Thanks, this is really gonna help!
"
citizenX написал:
"
Oxidizerr написал:

Looks good. Start watching for +2 Duration gems corrupted Skin of the Loyal with 2 red slots, so you can slot Empower 4 in it (replace efficacy or swift). FYI, even without +2 Duration gems, you would get +300K from Empower4, but you would obviously need to get a new chest with the right colors. With +2 skin and Empower 4, you would be at 4.2m dps.

After that, really just second cluster setup. or go low-life.

Thats what i m working on replacing efficacy with empower 4.
Any guides for low life that sounds interesting

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация