[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
noknok0427 написал:
update thought on this build:

Have you considered taking the ring that makes aura socketed no mana reservation? (so you can socket malevolance for free)?

Is empower really worth it? Compared to a support gem? (even awakened support)

Shaper of storm -> with 2-3 lightning golems, do you still need arc (to replace the shield gem)
As in, only hits from the character apply?
`Your Hits always Shock` - why still arc needeD?
Not sure how this SoS works
Последняя редакция: Cry0nicS. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 14:23:02
"
Cry0nicS написал:
"
noknok0427 написал:
update thought on this build:

Have you considered taking the ring that makes aura socketed no mana reservation? (so you can socket malevolance for free)?

Is empower really worth it? Compared to a support gem? (even awakened support)

Shaper of storm -> with 2-3 lightning golems, do you still need arc (to replace the shield gem)
As in, only hits from the character apply?
`Your Hits always Shock` - why still arc needeD?
Not sure how this SoS works

1. that ring will increase all other mana reservation.

2. empower wins with +1 socketed gems or even +2

3. lightning damage main will have 25% more effect, plus arc has increased effect itself
I got a new toy!

And a Cinderswallow.

4.1m POB with a half-assed cluster set-up (when using frenzy on bosses, around 3.6 general mapping with KB)
Последняя редакция: Inseinity. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 15:33:59
Hey, I'm enjoying the build so far. I farm maps to accumulate some currencies. What should I start spending on ? Is there an very important item upgrade or clusters maybe to aim at first ?
"
Darcrossu написал:
Hey, I'm enjoying the build so far. I farm maps to accumulate some currencies. What should I start spending on ? Is there an very important item upgrade or clusters maybe to aim at first ?

My first purchase was lvl 21 flame wall, huge damage jump and pretty cheap. I then focused on the neck and primordial jewels. Pyre is another really cheap damage jump.
"
Inseinity написал:
"
Darcrossu написал:

My first purchase was lvl 21 flame wall, huge damage jump and pretty cheap. I then focused on the neck and primordial jewels. Pyre is another really cheap damage jump.

Thanks for your answer ! Sorry if it's a dumb question but what do you mean by premordial jewels ?

Is it true this wand broke my EE ? becouse of 1 to 3 fire dmg to spell ?
And another question, i can summon 7 golem but only 5 different, which 2 duplicate i need to summon? something prefer or its doesnt metter?(i know buffs from same golem doesnt stack but for me i choose stone golem becouse of taunt)
Последняя редакция: vetalgn. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 18:45:25
"
vetalgn написал:

Is it true this wand broke my EE ? becouse of 1 to 3 fire dmg to spell ?
And another question, i can summon 7 golem but only 5 different, which 2 duplicate i need to summon? something prefer or its doesnt metter?(i know buffs from same golem doesnt stack but for me i choose stone golem becouse of taunt)

It will break your EE if you are using Storm brand due to it adding fire damage to this cast. If using Golem in ring you are OK.

For which Golems it is personal preference. I like having 2 stone to guarantee the regen
How you guys make pob to see dps?
is Glancing Blows really worth it, after the nerf? Yeah, double that block chance, yet still take 65% damage from it. I am not really convinced.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация