[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Really wish this guide was cleaned up for elementalist only as well as having a fleshed out pob. This is a fun build. I mistly winged the skilk tree and gear, seems this guide just gave the bare bone skeleton frame for the build.

There is like 4 pob links 😂 yes one for block one for this one for that meh...its all super unorganized
Killed Sirus (awakening level 8) with this build.
Скрытый текст

Quite good ST damage with insane clearspeed.

For cheap damage boost you can buy Tabula with +2 duration gem or +2 aoe gems corrupt

you gain insane damage boost at cost 15-30c;
"
osiykm написал:
Killed Sirus (awakening level 8) with this build.
Скрытый текст

Quite good ST damage with insane clearspeed.

For cheap damage boost you can buy Tabula with +2 duration gem or +2 aoe gems corrupt

you gain insane damage boost at cost 15-30c;

How is your Survivability to damage ratio. Seen a lot of people complain about late game bossing and not sure if I want to put the currency into the build or not.
"
Ichigo2122 написал:

How is your Survivability to damage ratio. Seen a lot of people complain about late game bossing and not sure if I want to put the currency into the build or not.

Relatively decent.
Good defense against elemental hits.(tanked 6 shaper projctiles)
Nut phys defense is worse.I planning add fortify to my shield charge and/or replace aspect of spider with arctic armor.
Though it is not that bad. Especially since you don't need to go close to bosses.
osiykm
Have you tried Simulacrum already or 100% delirium?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator написал:
osiykm

I did simulacrum deathless with harder boss on final wave. Not sure how I don't die with 4.1k life but I guess max block + cinderswallow is op.
is there any difference to which golems to duplicate summon if i can summon 6+ ?
Build is insanely fast on map clearin and - or for packs ( breaches - legions - blights ) the one part i ve seen it sufferin so far is on -solo- hard bossing (shaper guardians elder guardians without any mobs around since it aitnt leechin and you cant sustain the flasks .

current setup atm on std
Скрытый текст

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 13:38:37
"
Adamisgr8 написал:
"
judikator написал:
osiykm

I did simulacrum deathless with harder boss on final wave. Not sure how I don't die with 4.1k life but I guess max block + cinderswallow is op.

How did you reach 4.1k? I barely reached 3.1k and 1k shield (i could go 3.3k and 500 shield).
Can't go up...

And random maps 1shot me :)) (mostly because i drop from 140fps to 20fps)

"
is there any difference to which golems to duplicate summon if i can summon 6+ ?

I use 5 lightning, so I have better chance to debuff. However, I am not sure if there are any downsides to this.
Последняя редакция: Cry0nicS. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 13:49:08
update thought on this build:

+2 amulet vs golem amulet: flame wall spell level has diminishing return after level 30, so gem 21lv + skin of loyal 3 + empower 4 has already boost to lvl 28, plus 2 from weapon and shield is 30. So +2 amulet is overkill. In this case, golem amulet wins.

Cooked alive vs other dot cluster: cooked alive wins from pob.

EOM vs arch crown: EOM win in bossing since EE is 100% uptime vs 1 target. 5 lightning golem is more than enough. In map clearing, arch crown is more comfortable.

Shaper of storm: planning to have this if i dont want aegis anymore. put arc in wand trigger. so arc 29% shock effect and lightning main damage means 24% more damage, it should have win over mastermind already.
Последняя редакция: noknok0427. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 14:00:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация