[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
LordRegis написал:
is Glancing Blows really worth it, after the nerf? Yeah, double that block chance, yet still take 65% damage from it. I am not really convinced.

I like it when combined with Life Regen (I am sitting at near 900lps right now). I treat it like "75% of the time I will take 35% damage from a hit" instead of "I am blocking this damage". Feels like it can smooth out incoming physical damage, which happens a bit in Ritual due to shitloads of mobs in a tiny area.
LVL 90 current gear loadout. I switched out precision for vitality so I could sustain RF for that 40% dam buff. I am currently stuck on whether to 6link the inpulsa's or craft a crusader chest. I also want to switch over to anomalous jewels for the golems and flame wall, and thinking about switching out flame dash for shield charge and use fortify

Последняя редакция: quinn50. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 20:10:29
What ascendency points I should take in order from leveling?
Why do you take Shaper of Storms instead of Mastermind of Discord. Path of Building says there is a significantly larger increase when taking MoD. I hope I'm not overlooking anything, but I appreciate the build nonetheless. It's been a great league starter!
"
kvnkvn123 написал:
Why do you take Shaper of Storms instead of Mastermind of Discord. Path of Building says there is a significantly larger increase when taking MoD. I hope I'm not overlooking anything, but I appreciate the build nonetheless. It's been a great league starter!

Because no one here has any idea if it even works with the new helm, so it is safer pick.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE написал:
"
kvnkvn123 написал:

Because no one here has any idea if it even works with the new helm, so it is safer pick.

This. Its really hard to test some of the mechanics in game.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Which golem is the best to have extra of i can get 7 atm.
This is what I am rolling currently and still steamrolling T16's. This build has spoiled me and I still have stuff I could upgrade.

"

waiting on seeds to try for that last fire mod :D Then I'll try for golem gloves with curse. belt and boots are basically trash but they work. bought that crypt armor for 12c like 2nd day. could probably replace it for something else.

@Nic_Sheehan99 - roll some extra lightning golems since those guys should be proccing EE.
"
quinn50 написал:
LVL 90 current gear loadout. I switched out precision for vitality so I could sustain RF for that 40% dam buff.

Vitality is nice sir . the loss of precision might sustain with another one ice golem plus with vitality u gain leech too ? ( with watchers eye ) im gona try it .

just made some runs . i confirm vitality rocks over prec.

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 1:48:51
"
Tom1nside написал:
"
quinn50 написал:
LVL 90 current gear loadout. I switched out precision for vitality so I could sustain RF for that 40% dam buff.

Vitality is nice sir . the loss of precision might sustain with another one ice golem plus with vitality u gain leech too ? ( with watchers eye ) im gona try it .

just made some runs . i confirm vitality rocks over prec.

Yea, I get leech from Doryani's lesson on my cluster jewel. I have 83%+ chance to hit without precision, and with high attack speed and kinetic blast explosions it's high enough to not matter tbh.
Последняя редакция: quinn50. Время: 23 янв. 2021 г., 2:08:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация