[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

https://poedb.tw/us/Archdemon_Crown
What's about this? I mean description say it give them all or i'm mistaken
Последняя редакция: Iselor008. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 21:20:38
Hey! Awesome build! I stripped it down to get an idea of where the damage was coming from and was shocked at the damage with no gear and level 18 gems. This makes my league start a whole lot easier haha :D

Quick question though, is there a reason we want all our damage to be lightning? Is it better to have the EE buff rather than the Shaper of Flames buff?

Thanks again!
"
Iselor008 написал:
https://poedb.tw/us/Archdemon_Crown
What's about this? I mean description say it give them all or i'm mistaken

That would be excellent on the utility Storm Brand. It would apply Combustion, Flammability, AND Exposure.
"
ALO1016 написал:
Hey! Awesome build! I stripped it down to get an idea of where the damage was coming from and was shocked at the damage with no gear and level 18 gems. This makes my league start a whole lot easier haha :D

Quick question though, is there a reason we want all our damage to be lightning? Is it better to have the EE buff rather than the Shaper of Flames buff?

Thanks again!

In short, yes, it is. Its also more work to convert the majority to fire.
So many posibilities! I like concept of this build and reserve it as starter :D
Very promising build concept indeed, already made my own try at this on pob. Only real issue I see is there's truly not many ways to layer defence here, even just simple eHp seems very unefficient to plan if you want any real sirus dps. Im still not convinced golems will be enough defensively.
"
Boddhisattva написал:
Very promising build concept indeed, already made my own try at this on pob. Only real issue I see is there's truly not many ways to layer defence here, even just simple eHp seems very unefficient to plan if you want any real sirus dps. Im still not convinced golems will be enough defensively.

Unfortunately that's just how ignite builds usually go. Only so much you can do without any big leech / massive regen / ascendancy survivability.
Incandescent Heart + divine flesh and elemental aegis should be good elemental defence layer. Immortal call and chaos golem, maybe also fortify... I don't know, but there is room to be creative.
"
Stazz268 написал:
https://pastebin.com/7h63uQ60
my version with cleaned out tree and efficient pathing + 1 final tree and 2 leveling tree.

Nice... now make CI version ;p Btw. I would take out Disorienting Display notable along with two neighboring fire damage minor nodes and allocate these points instead into Mental Rapidity cluster for extra cast speed.
Последняя редакция: Marrond. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 23:52:46
"
Iselor008 написал:
Incandescent Heart + divine flesh and elemental aegis should be good elemental defence layer. Immortal call and chaos golem, maybe also fortify... I don't know, but there is room to be creative.

How does that work in practice? It seems like metric fuckton of Chaos damage even with 80% Chaos res. Incandescent Heart drop in dmg is neglible comparing to +2 chest so perhaps investing into maxing Chaos res isn't that bad of an idea.
Последняя редакция: Marrond. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 23:59:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация