[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Stazz268 написал:
"
Stazz268 написал:
https://pastebin.com/7h63uQ60
my version with cleaned out tree and efficient pathing + 1 final tree and 2 leveling tree.

(1 is storm brand tree, should be used until lvl 38, reason being at lvl 38 u get ignite prolif and 1st asc node which is all u need to play this build. 2nd tree shows what after the respec from 1st leveling tree should look like, u respec like 4-5 points. Why sb? cuz i like it and its good leveling skill)

I didnt take shaper of storm because the only thing it offers is dmg alone which is roughly 25-30% of my dmg. The choice between 25-30% more dmg and 2.8k hp shield is really no brainer to me, free 2.8k shield that refills is OP.

I took golems for the sustain, cast speed, phys mitigation and also free 150% increased dmg which is everything this build needs in particulary the phys mitigation and cast speed for faster stage with divine ire. And the life regen is really needed too, playing a build with no life sustain feels really bad.

Even without shaper of storm and with 1c unique searing touch this version deals upwards 6+m dmg with no flask ticked and no shock. We could run aspect of spider too if u feel like u need dmg.

In my opinion the golems are a must take, without it the build will have no QoL and the cast speed is extra needed on this build. The elemental shield is just too good to pass up especially this build doesnt need dmg at all, only survivability in a boss killing league confined in tiny rooms.
i was also thinking later a divine flesh with small cluster born of chaos could be really usefull combined with incandescent heart it has good life huuuuge dmg and the ele taken in as chaos has double synergy with divine flesh. It could make us almost immune to ele dmg. For the phys dmg on top of my 17% reduced phys i could run min endurance charge on my ring and ammu( when i get the money multi mod min endurance charge and -mana craft will be huge) which makes up for a good bit of mitigation making the build tanky, with good clear speed, boss dmg and sustain.

i also didnt use many point, made for roughly lvl 88 the stave cast speed and area node can be respeced

Would it make sense to add combustion to the storm brand if you got a flammability ring? I'm not 100% if that separate weak ignite from the stormbrand which wont do damage over the strong divine ire ignite still counts as an ignite for the - fire resist from combustion.
"
theclaww написал:

Would it make sense to add combustion to the storm brand if you got a flammability ring? I'm not 100% if that separate weak ignite from the stormbrand which wont do damage over the strong divine ire ignite still counts as an ignite for the - fire resist from combustion.

Yes adding combustion would be a better way to go then the inc crit. The stormbrand won't overwrite the larger ignite from your DI but it should still be proc'ing the combustion -FR. Even in his build should still jump your ignite dps a solid 200k. at 14% crit your storm brand should have 100% uptime on EO. Just gotta make sure you don't have any Added fire damage to your spells if you can help it. Don't want to be fucking up EE.
"
therealkami написал:

Do you think it would be worth it to go for shield nodes at all? Or is Staff the best option?

No to the shield nodes. I mean theres not much reason to go 1h and shield over staff. If you plan to go block you can block with staff as well and all the good staff nodes are within easy reach if need be. Also generally easier to get a good staff then a good wand and shield combo that can match its stats.

Also to anyone continuing to read this don't forget that a Chayula necklace to prevent being stunned can be amazing neck choice if your willing to aim for it. and accept the 20% life loss to es.

Another thing is if you are willing to lose 1 golem people can take a kaom's Heart for more HP/fire dmg which is an easier alternative to getting a +2 skill gem chest corruption on a six link. With a Presence of chayula should put you at around 5.5k HP and 2k ES. With Primordial Aegis your looking at another 2k+(based on your tree) elemental shield. So these can be some good eHP with your golems.
I might be missing something but are we not converting just 75% of phys to lightning? 50% from divine ire and 25% from the templar node.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
wotad написал:
Does this scale into late game better then this build or are both just starter builds and no real good endgame dps. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/1

The flame wall slinger caps out at around 1m DPS, no matter what you do really.

huh? My flame wall slinger was hitting 5.5mil with the secondary debuff alone. This witch one that is linked is just horrible.
"
Noobflapse написал:
I might be missing something but are we not converting just 75% of phys to lightning? 50% from divine ire and 25% from the templar node.

The gloves give the last 25% from phys to lightning.
"
Telaso написал:
"
Noobflapse написал:

Ah I see, thank you, it wasnt made very clear in the build and I havnt played for a while didnt even know there were phys to fire rare gloves.
"
Noobflapse написал:
"
Telaso написал:
"
Noobflapse написал:

Ah I see, thank you, it wasnt made very clear in the build and I havnt played for a while didnt even know there were phys to fire rare gloves.

It is a Veiled mod that can be on pretty much any gloves.
-
Последняя редакция: vollekanne. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 2:10:12
"
vollekanne написал:
Why not convert physical to fire?

I ask because of the "Shaper of Flames" 25% More Damage if fire is the highest DMG type.

It's like that to use EE. You don't want any fire dmg on your spells to keep debuff

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация