[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
HiresX написал:
"
therealkami написал:

Do you think it would be worth it to go for shield nodes at all? Or is Staff the best option?

No to the shield nodes. I mean theres not much reason to go 1h and shield over staff. If you plan to go block you can block with staff as well and all the good staff nodes are within easy reach if need be. Also generally easier to get a good staff then a good wand and shield combo that can match its stats.

Also to anyone continuing to read this don't forget that a Chayula necklace to prevent being stunned can be amazing neck choice if your willing to aim for it. and accept the 20% life loss to es.

Another thing is if you are willing to lose 1 golem people can take a kaom's Heart for more HP/fire dmg which is an easier alternative to getting a +2 skill gem chest corruption on a six link. With a Presence of chayula should put you at around 5.5k HP and 2k ES. With Primordial Aegis your looking at another 2k+(based on your tree) elemental shield. So these can be some good eHP with your golems.

I'd also like to use Glorious Vanity - Doryani for even more ES. I can then easily get 5k+ hp and around 4k ES which can then be treated as a single life pool. I'm not sure if it works very well since we have very little leech, but I do like the extra one shot survivability. Any suggestions for life/es regen with this build, or is it not worth investing in it?
"
SoupJoond написал:
....I never said it was 30m DPS? You should probably actually read the title. There isn't a 30m DPS ignite build in existence even with mirror gear.

You can get 30m ignite dps with similar to your set-up with penance brand instead. It's pretty glass cannon but here: https://pastebin.com/0arMs079

Can go even higher with better gear. You could probably get around 40m ignite dps with penance brand. The pob I linked also has a 20m dps divine ire ignite once you tick infusion in config. It's not the version I'm going with as I prefer the defenses of the version I'm going to be using.
Thanks for posting this.

I think it's a wonderful league starter :
- You don't need any specific item to make it work but there's plenty of options which could be great.
- The idea of using Elemental Equilibrium is brilliant. No need to trigger exposure or curses, you just take EE and Combustion and you get plenty enough resistance reduction.

I'm skeptical about relying on golems for protection. Even with auto-resummon, 4 seconds is long enough for you to die if you lose them. We'll see how it goes. Meatshield makes them taunt, which means they'll be even more likely to die.

I was hard set on a starting build but I'll gives this a try instead. I always had a thing for Divine Ire and I'd be glad to finally get a working build for it.

I'm gonna try Herald of Purity. You get a small damage boost and extra minions to draw attention away from you.

"
jconaspree написал:
You are going to lose out on a lot of survivability by spec'ing into 2 shaper nodes.

You could run Stormfire so your lightning damage ignites and drop Shaper of Flames. That way you can run both golem nodes or Bastion.

using stormfire instead of shaper node literally kills this build

these are not equal, stormfire only counts lightning damage while shaper node counts chaos damage, this is a monumental difference due to how conversion and "% of x added as y damage" works
Nothing here
Последняя редакция: trolldemort. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 4:03:26
Thanks to the author, I am very excited to try this build out.

"
trolldemort написал:
"
jconaspree написал:
You are going to lose out on a lot of survivability by spec'ing into 2 shaper nodes.

You could run Stormfire so your lightning damage ignites and drop Shaper of Flames. That way you can run both golem nodes or Bastion.

using stormfire instead of shaper node literally kills this build

these are not equal, stormfire only counts lightning damage while shaper node counts chaos damage, this is a monumental difference due to how conversion and "% of x added as y damage" works

By dropping Shaper of Flames and using Stormfire you lose about 1m dps and 10m total ignite dmg(at least on my setup) but gain either really nice chill(around a 30% action speed slow) or Bastion for a fat elemental shield which compliments the build really well as you get phys reduc from chaos golem but get barely any reduction to ele dmg. You also gain flesh and stone for more defenses, vitality for more life regen and 3 flasks for even more defenses such as curse immunity.

Shaper of Flames can get you some MASSIVE dps(upwards of 30m ignite dps) but lose a LOT of potential defenses and survivability
"
artifleur написал:
Thanks for posting this.

I think it's a wonderful league starter :
- You don't need any specific item to make it work but there's plenty of options which could be great.
- The idea of using Elemental Equilibrium is brilliant. No need to trigger exposure or curses, you just take EE and Combustion and you get plenty enough resistance reduction.

I'm skeptical about relying on golems for protection. Even with auto-resummon, 4 seconds is long enough for you to die if you lose them. We'll see how it goes. Meatshield makes them taunt, which means they'll be even more likely to die.

I was hard set on a starting build but I'll gives this a try instead. I always had a thing for Divine Ire and I'd be glad to finally get a working build for it.

I'm gonna try Herald of Purity. You get a small damage boost and extra minions to draw attention away from you.

Not OP but have done golem elementalist before and the resummon is so nice. Just be sure that if you get extra golems(highly recommended) that you double up on the important ones so that if 1 dies you still have the buff. I advise in this order: Chaos, Stone, Lightning/Flame
Did you guys fin any unique that really make a difference on this build?
Can we get a picture of skill tree or at least first 20 points because the pastebin doesn't work in Path of Building right now and I would really hate to start in the wrong start.
"
Gilboard написал:
Can we get a picture of skill tree or at least first 20 points because the pastebin doesn't work in Path of Building right now and I would really hate to start in the wrong start.

You might need the community fork for PoB.

Here you go:

Although I would wait until you finish your first lab and get Shaper of Flames to get Elemental Equilibrium.

Here is 40 pts as well:

Последняя редакция: SoupJoond. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 4:58:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация