[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
rbuehler написал:
"
Zonder06 написал:
If anyone ist interested there is a "Balanced" PoB in my opinion
little disclaimer this is no leaugestart Gear but after some invest it could look like this without shiting on thoughness

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/r4uZWueU

Doesn't Wave of Conviction mess up Elemental Equilibrium? What am I missing?

Im not sure about this, but EE got a 4 sec timer, after it will switch?!
"
Beholdd написал:
Got a link to the version you'll be using? I'm thinking I'll be going primordial chain + full on golem jewels, looking at 600%+ golem buff power. Going to be pretty insane for cast speed/dmg %/life regen/phys dmg reduction

And then your golems die in 1 sec in big fight and you are fucked
Apologies if this has been asked before, but what skills are people going to use up until the get Divine Ire (or possible later, I may wait until I have Lab1 done).

I'm planning to brute force it with Stormblast mines, but is there a more elegant transition?
With mastermind of discord, how we aplly exposure with this build?
"
rosscobrit написал:
Apologies if this has been asked before, but what skills are people going to use up until the get Divine Ire (or possible later, I may wait until I have Lab1 done).

I'm planning to brute force it with Stormblast mines, but is there a more elegant transition?

Storm Brand seems the most obvious since it's part of the Curse on Hit setup later anyway.
"
mateustrigo написал:
With mastermind of discord, how we aplly exposure with this build?

I think CWDT+WoC or new base helmet https://poedb.tw/us/Archdemon_Crown
What should i respec to invest on cluster jewels? and what should i look for on clusters?
on clustur do u guys think overshock or supercharge is worth`?
"
beAs написал:
@SoupJoond
Why you use elemental equilibrium in your first 20 points?
I know we need it after Shaper of Flames, so after the first lab, but before?

You wouldn't. I just updated the PoB to reflect that, sorry.
"
Stazz268 написал:
on clustur do u guys think overshock or supercharge is worth`?

Overshock will not let you get to the new 60% cap because the initial hit still isn't doing that much damage.

Supercharge is only a small dps gain. Neither are worth.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация