[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Obermaster10 написал:
So Tarke uploaded a video about this ignite DMG numbers and i dont realy get it.. Big Ducks commented: "So the issue is actually with the way that PoB displays ignite damage for abilities such as this. The stat you are looking at is Total Damage per Ignite, not Ignite DPS, the ignite dps is significantly lower. I ran into a similar issue with discharge theorycrafting."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUr1gMWv37g

So now i ask myself maybe the numbers are somewhat missleading or maybe im just dumb and dont understand the problem^^

NVM checked pob a little more.. seems legit 4,8mill ignite dps

Yea, we had some people here that made the mistake too, thinking the 30m damage per ignite that is mentioned in the thread title means DPS. The only way that PoB is misleading is when people can't read. Clearly has both, actual DPS and total damage per ignite.

And those 4.8m DPS are with very good gear, gotta keep that in mind, but 2-3m ignite DPS should be easily doable within a few days.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 9:13:33
"
Obermaster10 написал:
So Tarke uploaded a video about this ignite DMG numbers and i dont realy get it.. Big Ducks commented: "So the issue is actually with the way that PoB displays ignite damage for abilities such as this. The stat you are looking at is Total Damage per Ignite, not Ignite DPS, the ignite dps is significantly lower. I ran into a similar issue with discharge theorycrafting."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUr1gMWv37g

So now i ask myself maybe the numbers are somewhat missleading or maybe im just dumb and dont understand the problem^^

NVM checked pob a little more.. seems legit 4,8mill ignite dps

ye the most of the number u see on this thread is the total ignite dmg which takes like 6 sec to reach. The number u really wants to see is ignite dps because its the dps u deal given any time not after 6 sec or smh
https://poedb.tw/us/Qotras_Regulator
this shield can be used for massive dmg multi and the life regen with golem regen can maybe negate the downside. if ur using s-brand maybe hard to do
Hi guys,

will this build idea work vs the 5 to 10 boss arena fights? i imagine it will be bad cause of the channeling or is my thinking off?
"
EduardmYthinho написал:
Hi guys,

will this build idea work vs the 5 to 10 boss arena fights? i imagine it will be bad cause of the channeling or is my thinking off?

If you line up the boss attack downtime it only takes one ignite to start proliferating to all of them. In theory this should be one of the best builds for multi-bossing since you can just run around like a crazy person for 6 seconds at a time while your ignite is counting down.
"
Stazz268 написал:
https://poedb.tw/us/Qotras_Regulator
this shield can be used for massive dmg multi and the life regen with golem regen can maybe negate the downside. if ur using s-brand maybe hard to do

40-60 dmg multi is not such a big dmg buff. Not negligible, but this shield makes it so that you can't use ES for defenses I think, or Kaom's heart. I wouldn't take it...
Yea, there is no real "if" about using Storm Brand, or another often critting skill, to trigger EO and apply Flammability. It is very much a 100% needed part of the build. So sadly that shield is out.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 10:02:54
@SoupJoond
Why you use elemental equilibrium in your first 20 points?
I know we need it after Shaper of Flames, so after the first lab, but before?
"
Mecielle написал:
"
NuclearCha0s написал:
Yeah I mean initially I had +3 extra golems with anima stone. That's not worth it though, definitely.

I am really not sure about Aegis though. It only absorbs elemental damage, has a high recharge time (so doesn't work well for fast mapping/delve etc.) and the dmg loss from losing shock is huge.

Any thoughts on actual effectiveness?

I have my doubts that it is worth it. Most people that talked about taking it instead of Shaper of Storms just see it as "exchange damage for more defense". That is a faulty point of view. For PoE the old saying "a good offense is the best defense" is always somewhat true. Losing like 30-40% of our total damage means stuff will have a lot more time to hurt us. And all we get in exchange is a shield that will do nothing against physical and chaos damage, the two things most dangerous for this kind of build.

I would not reccommend it now, but in the end I haven't played the build yet so can't say for certain if I ever feel like it is a good trade. But it is very doubtful.

The shield won't be OP or some crazy defense. But in fights where there is elemental damage it's a bonus. On top of that you cannot take reflected elemental damage which opens up more mapping options once you hit red maps and can't re-roll corrupted maps. This will be important initially. Later down the road it might not be so good but in a 10v1 boss fight there are plenty of bosses with elemental damage and that extra shield could be life or death.

To me I think it will more or less depend on gearing and each person's play style. The gotta go fast bois will want the increased damage, while people who are newer and don't know all the abilities bosses fire and need to dodge would prolly be better off with the Aegis for that bit of extra elemental dmg defence. Can also early league help with not having capped resistances if your just entering maps.
"
Lewdiest написал:
"
SoupJoond написал:
....I never said it was 30m DPS? You should probably actually read the title. There isn't a 30m DPS ignite build in existence even with mirror gear.

You can get 30m ignite dps with similar to your set-up with penance brand instead. It's pretty glass cannon but here: https://pastebin.com/0arMs079

Can go even higher with better gear. You could probably get around 40m ignite dps with penance brand. The pob I linked also has a 20m dps divine ire ignite once you tick infusion in config. It's not the version I'm going with as I prefer the defenses of the version I'm going to be using.

Got a link to the version you'll be using? I'm thinking I'll be going primordial chain + full on golem jewels, looking at 600%+ golem buff power. Going to be pretty insane for cast speed/dmg %/life regen/phys dmg reduction

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация