[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

also small clustur enduring composure for endurance charge for phys mitigation could be enough coupled with our 17% reduced phys and taste of hate
Additional hits with Divine Ire will do less damage because of Elemental Equilibrium right? Would this also lower the ignite damage?
twitch.tv/lexyu
"
Stazz268 написал:
"
Stazz268 написал:
https://pastebin.com/7h63uQ60
my version with cleaned out tree and efficient pathing + 1 final tree and 2 leveling tree.

(1 is storm brand tree, should be used until lvl 38, reason being at lvl 38 u get ignite prolif and 1st asc node which is all u need to play this build. 2nd tree shows what after the respec from 1st leveling tree should look like, u respec like 4-5 points. Why sb? cuz i like it and its good leveling skill)

I didnt take shaper of storm because the only thing it offers is dmg alone which is roughly 25-30% of my dmg. The choice between 25-30% more dmg and 2.8k hp shield is really no brainer to me, free 2.8k shield that refills is OP.

I took golems for the sustain, cast speed, phys mitigation and also free 150% increased dmg which is everything this build needs in particulary the phys mitigation and cast speed for faster stage with divine ire. And the life regen is really needed too, playing a build with no life sustain feels really bad.

Even without shaper of storm and with 1c unique searing touch this version deals upwards 6+m dmg with no flask ticked and no shock. We could run aspect of spider too if u feel like u need dmg.

In my opinion the golems are a must take, without it the build will have no QoL and the cast speed is extra needed on this build. The elemental shield is just too good to pass up especially this build doesnt need dmg at all, only survivability in a boss killing league confined in tiny rooms.
i was also thinking later a divine flesh with small cluster born of chaos could be really usefull combined with incandescent heart it has good life huuuuge dmg and the ele taken in as chaos has double synergy with divine flesh. It could make us almost immune to ele dmg. For the phys dmg on top of my 17% reduced phys i could run min endurance charge on my ring and ammu( when i get the money multi mod min endurance charge and -mana craft will be huge) which makes up for a good bit of mitigation making the build tanky, with good clear speed, boss dmg and sustain.

i also didnt use many point, made for roughly lvl 88 the stave cast speed and area node can be respeced

Why dont you get more cast speed on the tree? Doesnt that help get to 20 stacks faster?
Hello im very new with PoB, I generally follow youtube builds, and it's very easy to follow the progression of the skill tree.

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the forum builds, they look more refined and in depth, with people also discussing about it.

Anyways, I would like to know if there is a way to see where to spend my points in order? It probably comes with experience, but I'm still very new and would appreciate if there was a method to check the progression, I don't know what's more important than the rest, and don't want to go blind and mess up, because the build looks very fun!

Thanks in advance.
"
Yan_n написал:
Hello im very new with PoB, I generally follow youtube builds, and it's very easy to follow the progression of the skill tree.

I'm trying to familiarize myself with the forum builds, they look more refined and in depth, with people also discussing about it.

Anyways, I would like to know if there is a way to see where to spend my points in order? It probably comes with experience, but I'm still very new and would appreciate if there was a method to check the progression, I don't know what's more important than the rest, and don't want to go blind and mess up, because the build looks very fun!

Thanks in advance.

You can select different states of the skill tree with the dropdown at the bottom left.
how do u level this?
"
Lexyu написал:
Additional hits with Divine Ire will do less damage because of Elemental Equilibrium right? Would this also lower the ignite damage?

Slightly less damage. It matters less than you think since the base damage is actually fairly small compared to the massive ignite you do.

(For example, I go from 28m damage ignite to 27.7 damage ignite when I tick "Recently hit by Lightning."
Guys, need your help again. I'm thinking about going full block with glancing blows, but I'm having trouble getting to 75% block on both attack/spell dmg.

Any suggestions that are worth it? I would hate to waste any more cluster jewels so I'm hoping for some item maybe.

https://pastebin.com/5t21S9Y7
"
SoupJoond написал:
"
Lexyu написал:

Slightly less damage. It matters less than you think since the base damage is actually fairly small compared to the massive ignite you do.

(For example, I go from 28m damage ignite to 27.7 damage ignite when I tick "Recently hit by Lightning."

You're right that's it's pretty small, but I hadn't actually thought about it before and it's a good thing to track, since we'll need to hit a target with lightning first anyway to get them shocked/cursed/etc.
"
kranq написал:
"
Yan_n написал:

Thanks in advance.

You can select different states of the skill tree with the dropdown at the bottom left.

Ohhh I found it! Thank you so much.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация