[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
RancidPanda написал:
Would Inpulsa be a good choice for this build since we are shocking a lot?

Anyone else looked into INPULSA? I found one and:

- 5L INPULSA feels slightly worse than 6L rare armor.

- 6L INPULSA with Shaper of Storms could be a good option (haven't tied yet).

- INPUKSA explosions are not really noticeably because of Elemental Proliveration Support.
Последняя редакция: MainMan1992. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 15:35:02
"
No fire damage dealt means we get zero effort Elemental Equilibrium

This doesn't work in most cases, since you won't often be able to stack to 20 without landing any of the short range pulses, which would give +lightning resist and make our 20stack release do a LOT less damage, therefore giving a much smaller ignite.

It basically only works the way you want the rare times you can precharge 20 stacks far enough away to release as soon as the boss isn't immune anymore.

In typical play, especially in maven areas, having EE is handicapping yourself since you will never get the opportunity to full 20 stack as first contact.
I've just reached level 70. I'm slow.

The damage is very good but I've seen better.

I'm still using a staff and I'm trying to find a reliable way of getting fortify.

I've been trying Vigilant Strike. It can't be evaded, which is great with very low accuracy and it more than doubles fortify's duration. However it's a strike, so you need a target next to you and the target mustn't move. Which such a slow attack time (slow staff) it's a pain.

I've tried adding Multistrike for auto-aim on reapeats, but the first strike still takes forever so I rarely get to repeats before I want to move or channel Divine Ire again.

Ancestral Call Support is a little bit better with increased range and auto-target but still very slow.

I'll try Leap Slam, maybe?
"
RatchetMyPlank написал:
"

This doesn't work in most cases, since you won't often be able to stack to 20 without landing any of the short range pulses, which would give +lightning resist and make our 20stack release do a LOT less damage, therefore giving a much smaller ignite.

It basically only works the way you want the rare times you can precharge 20 stacks far enough away to release as soon as the boss isn't immune anymore.

In typical play, especially in maven areas, having EE is handicapping yourself since you will never get the opportunity to full 20 stack as first contact.

The thing is that lightning resistance has no effect on ignite damage because ignite does fire damage, even it was caused by lightning damage. So, yes it works very well.
"
artifleur написал:
"
RatchetMyPlank написал:
"

The thing is that lightning resistance has no effect on ignite damage because ignite does fire damage, even it was caused by lightning damage. So, yes it works very well.

I think what he meant was that since the ignite damage itself is based on the initial hit (which would be lightning) the increase of lightning resistance due to EE would cause that initial hit and therefore subsequent ignite to be less. At least that's how I understand what they're saying.
"
turkeysinflight написал:
1. Stills feels a bit squishy with Aegis, CWDT+IC, Basalt flask. I'm thinking of trying the endurance charge generation from the channeling cluster jewel.
2. Mana issues. Might be solved from the above-mentioned cluster jewel, or -mana cost to channeling on rings when I get them.

Endurance charge generation from enduring composure on cluster jewels pairs well with IC as well. You get charges back just when IC expires.

Mana issues can be partially solved by new base gloves - Leyline Gloves. That's 30% chance to get mana spent back, making us spend 30% less mana technically. I was able to drop mana flask just by crafting on that base.
"
Fauxian написал:
I think what he meant was that since the ignite damage itself is based on the initial hit (which would be lightning) the increase of lightning resistance due to EE would cause that initial hit and therefore subsequent ignite to be less. At least that's how I understand what they're saying.

Ignite damage is based on the base damage (before mitigation) of the initial hit, not on the damage that the hit actually did after mitigation. So the lightning resistance of target has no effect on ignite.

Example : the target is 100% immune to physical, cold and lightning damage. You send a fully charged Divine Ire its way. It will take 0 damage from the hit but will still get full ignite damage and die.
"
artifleur написал:
"
Fauxian написал:

Ignite damage is based on the base damage (before mitigation) of the initial hit, not on the damage that the hit actually did after mitigation. So the lightning resistance of target has no effect on ignite.

Example : the target is 100% immune to physical, cold and lightning damage. You send a fully charged Divine Ire its way. It will take 0 damage from the hit but will still get full ignite damage and die.

Are you sure it works this way?
"
NagiSoi написал:
"
artifleur написал:
"
Fauxian написал:

Are you sure it works this way?

Yes. Or at least that's what both the wiki and PoB agree on. I remember reading quotes of GGG staff regarding this too.

Other damaging ailments (poison and bleeding) also work this way.
I'm starting to get into t9-10 and my single target dps is really mediocre tbh. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, I don't have any fire dmg on my DI or somewhere else. Maybe someone has an idea what I could improve, besides flasks, yeah I know they would give me a lot of dmg but they won't be up in a lot of prolonged boss fights like shaper or Sirus

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация