[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
am944 написал:
Hey guys really need your help i put in about 5ex in this build rn and i have no added fire damage to spells and still when i take the passive node Elemental Equilibrium my damage goes down on PoB idk how to fix this or wtf is happening plz help thx <3 plz look at my charecter if possible would greatly appricate it Shockek_Illuminati is the name <33

you have ring and gloves that convert to fire and 3 nodes on tree: divine fury and two on magmatic strike

you need to convert to lightning damage for shock effect. converting to fire damage causes fire hit damage, and messes up EE
"
am944 написал:
Hey guys really need your help i put in about 5ex in this build rn and i have no added fire damage to spells and still when i take the passive node Elemental Equilibrium my damage goes down on PoB idk how to fix this or wtf is happening plz help thx <3 plz look at my charecter if possible would greatly appricate it Shockek_Illuminati is the name <33

you are literally converting phys to fire with your gloves
Question for everyone more used to EE than I am. If I go down the route of having lightning golem in Malachai's Artifice to proc EE, won't it be constantly undone by the small ticks of damage in the aoe around DI, meaning I have to be attacking from outside that range to reliably get EE on a boss or mob?
Can a medium cluster jewel even roll Blowback + Wasting Affliction? I can't find any. If that's the case, then what's the ideal combo for medium cluster?
"
qwerty2jam написал:
Question for everyone more used to EE than I am. If I go down the route of having lightning golem in Malachai's Artifice to proc EE, won't it be constantly undone by the small ticks of damage in the aoe around DI, meaning I have to be attacking from outside that range to reliably get EE on a boss or mob?

You unspec EE yourself when you go Malachi's Artifice, so DI will no longer proc EE. The lightning golem is the only thing that applies EE, and it only has lightning damage.
"
ExpectLess написал:
You unspec EE yourself when you go Malachi's Artifice, so DI will no longer proc EE. The lightning golem is the only thing that applies EE, and it only has lightning damage.

I am so bloody stupid.....thankyou!
"
Lopperdop написал:
Can a medium cluster jewel even roll Blowback + Wasting Affliction? I can't find any. If that's the case, then what's the ideal combo for medium cluster?

Yes, it can. https://www.craftofexile.com/ good tool for figuring out how to craft stuff yourself, and whether or not it is worth trying.
"
gmofosho89 написал:
"
mblake59 написал:
I am currently running this build and i am starting to have problems at tier 14+ maps with getting random 1 shots. Not sure if there is a way to get an extra layer of defence.

Another thing i have a problem with are bosses that dont allow me to fully charge divine ire, maybe i am missing cast speed.

Appart from that nice build and nice damage.

I took unwavering and glancing blows, maybe that will help you. I'm only at t8-11s at the moment though

Sadly i am already using a staff so glancing blows shouldn't really work besides not sure if it is worth without "hp on block". Also for me to get unwavering and glancing blows i would have to drop the cluster jewels which i think would make me lose alot of damage sadly.
Anyone have a sort of leveling tree or order. Also when does this skill start to kill fast. was in act 6 and it felt really bad taking 2 or 3 hits to kill packs
Hey, it says that it's pure lightning damage to trigger the ignite but how do you convert the 50% phys from divine ire ? I guess i'm missing something..
Thanks !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация