[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Simagol3 написал:
I'm starting to get into t9-10 and my single target dps is really mediocre tbh. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, I don't have any fire dmg on my DI or somewhere else. Maybe someone has an idea what I could improve, besides flasks, yeah I know they would give me a lot of dmg but they won't be up in a lot of prolonged boss fights like shaper or Sirus

Once you hit higher tier map is when you start needing flasks. Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate alone will add about 50% more damage. Atziri's are cheap right now.
I have few questions about debuffs and curse interactions:
1. Do I understand correctly that I can have flammability (curse) + exposure (debuff) + combustion (resistance decrease on enemies), and it will be all count as separate entities?
2. How is combustion and other sources of resistance decreases interact (helmet suffix "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance" for ex.)?
3. Can I use storm brand setup to proc exposure with this new helmet https://poedb.tw/us/Demon_Crown ? And does it have same 4 sec base duration? (I understand that this is new item, but may be there was some information that i can't find)
"
SoupJoond написал:
"
Simagol3 написал:
I'm starting to get into t9-10 and my single target dps is really mediocre tbh. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, I don't have any fire dmg on my DI or somewhere else. Maybe someone has an idea what I could improve, besides flasks, yeah I know they would give me a lot of dmg but they won't be up in a lot of prolonged boss fights like shaper or Sirus

Once you hit higher tier map is when you start needing flasks. Atziri's Promise and Taste of Hate alone will add about 50% more damage. Atziri's are cheap right now.

Im more worried about not being able to kill a sirus at all since I won't have flask up for that
Hello guys,

regarding a more defense oriented approach, I borrowed some of the ideas from this thread and added them to the core build. Basically, I use staff and Kaom's Heart, plus some staff block nodes on the tree (Whirling Barrier, Enigmatic Defense, and Mystic Bulwark) paired with Glancing blows which gives a reasonable 70% attack and 50% spell block. These nodes also give chance to generate power charges and Unholy Might on hit, making sustaining EO a bit easier, as well as to some degree removing the need for Sin's Rebirth flask, opening a slot for life flask without potentially losing dmg. We are also looking at around 7k hp around lvl 94, with keeping the cluster intact (assuming we anoint Lucidity and do not travel there).

It is also kinda easy to buy 6l staff and craft some +lvl on it for okay and cheap weapon and links.

Overall, feeling pretty good, but I am nowhere near a proper endgame yet, so just wanted to share in case anybody would be interested. It is not the tankiest build out there, but with the golem stats, it is reasonable imo. I will keep you posted about how it is later on.

Big shoutout to OP for such a great build, never had a smoother start! GL HF guys. :)
"
thefastsuperman написал:
"
DotsandDashes написал:
I'm playing a variation of this build and its one of the smoothest and stronger starts I've ever had. I also feel quite tanky finishing up Act 10 with 3500+ hp and a 2500 Aegis. 1 tap everything on the screen with Ire and 1-2 fully charged ire's to kill/phase bosses. with nothing but a 4 link

Can you share your POB, please?

https://pastebin.com/MeKEH9pe

wand/chest/helm is the only thing i bought from players.. everything is else garbage i picked up. so far up to T9 maps with no issues
This build rules. I'm 86 and have pretty good gear and I'm 1-3 igniting bosses in white and yellow maps on day 2. Usually 1.

EE is crazy damage. I went down and got glancing blows with unwavering stance and that defensive alone with the golems feels amazing (pre red maps at least). I got a 5L covenant and it works great with DI, freeing up a mana flask. Spell block on shield got me up to 56/50 without rumis.

I really like this build. I'm curious what people think are the ideal cluster jewels are. Seems like the free ignite prolif is a must since it frees up a slot on your link, even if it's slightly less aoe.
Последняя редакция: gmofosho89. Время: 17 янв. 2021 г., 18:49:21
Hey guys really need your help i put in about 5ex in this build rn and i have no added fire damage to spells and still when i take the passive node Elemental Equilibrium my damage goes down on PoB idk how to fix this or wtf is happening plz help thx <3 plz look at my charecter if possible would greatly appricate it Shockek_Illuminati is the name <33
I am currently running this build and i am starting to have problems at tier 14+ maps with getting random 1 shots. Not sure if there is a way to get an extra layer of defence.

Another thing i have a problem with are bosses that dont allow me to fully charge divine ire, maybe i am missing cast speed.

Appart from that nice build and nice damage.
"
mblake59 написал:
I am currently running this build and i am starting to have problems at tier 14+ maps with getting random 1 shots. Not sure if there is a way to get an extra layer of defence.

Another thing i have a problem with are bosses that dont allow me to fully charge divine ire, maybe i am missing cast speed.

Appart from that nice build and nice damage.

I took unwavering and glancing blows, maybe that will help you. I'm only at t8-11s at the moment though
"
am944 написал:
Hey guys really need your help i put in about 5ex in this build rn and i have no added fire damage to spells and still when i take the passive node Elemental Equilibrium my damage goes down on PoB idk how to fix this or wtf is happening plz help thx <3 plz look at my charecter if possible would greatly appricate it Shockek_Illuminati is the name <33

Probably your Pyre ring?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация