[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Regarding Burning Bright, I haven't felt much need for more AoE radius to the point where I'd want to run more Burning Bright over Blowback or Cooked Alive, since from my experience an Ire shot clears most mob packs, and Fan the Flames from corpses kills any stragglers.

I'm playing a dual Obliteration setup for clearing, and area increases are actually very noticeable, especially for monster-packed maps, which is basically all of the end-game. If you're planning on exploding entire screens, making sure that anything that can kill you is long dead before it can lay eyes (or whatever) on you, this is the way to go.

"
Fun_Hat написал:
Damn, I screwed up on my large cluster then. I spent double what the ones you are linking cost. Why would you take Vengeful Commander over Sadist though? For Hatred?

Yes, I'm using Hatred in my setup. It's not a super efficient node, and could most definitely be swapped for something more powerful (like Prismatic Heart or Widespread Destruction), but it will do.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 9 февр. 2021 г., 3:27:05
Hello guys.

I got to ~T12 by oneshotting everything, and now suddendly I'm getting completly rekked by every map past that.

It's my fist char in a pretty long time, any idea how I could fix this? I know my items are *not* good right now, but I don't know what I should try to upgrade first.
Trying to go Glancings Blows right now, but not sure if it's a good idea with a staff / without a shield.

Not a big budget in front of me (around ~8 ex).

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/65CQsZSD
"
Selty написал:
Hello guys.

I got to ~T12 by oneshotting everything, and now suddendly I'm getting completly rekked by every map past that.

It's my fist char in a pretty long time, any idea how I could fix this? I know my items are *not* good right now, but I don't know what I should try to upgrade first.
Trying to go Glancings Blows right now, but not sure if it's a good idea with a staff / without a shield.

Not a big budget in front of me (around ~8 ex).

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/65CQsZSD

Need to improve the damage.

Here's what I did with it

https://pastebin.com/F70Fb5WX

Buy a fractured staff with either +3 or damage over time multiplier fractured and alt/aug till you hit the other, regal, if you hit a suffix multi mod and craft fire damage + fire damage over time. You hit prefix and its bad, try to anul (50/50). (~3ex base + 2 ex multi mod) Huge dps boost here.
Need to invest on good medium clusters (2-3ex each). But you can start with cheaper ones with blowback + an other damage mod and rotate them as you go. Don't bother with small jewels this build is very passive skill point starved in order to get enough damage out of clusters

Amulet: Hunter amulet roll +1 harvest craft fire damage multi or easier awakener crusader +1 and hunter int +1 (you cant awakener phys and lightning it has to be in)

Helm: devouring diadem allows you to run 4 auras and remove all points / crafts related to mana cost and fixes mana problem entirely. Add desecrate to CWDT for feast synergy. Can replace herald of purity with arctic armor for more survivability.

Jewels: +4 fire damage multi + life (10-40c)
transcendent mind

Tree: glancing blows
Went for second cluster - grow to a full second cluster tree once you get more life on gear and can sacrifice more points or switch to scepter/shield

All this you get 3mil sirus dps which is pretty comfy.
Talking about cluster jewels - what do you guys think about medium "Channeling Skill deal 12% Increased Damage"?

I crafted one as placeholder, but gotta say - Rapid Infusion seems like good idea, its boosting my ignite dps in pod by almost 7%!
Hey, Trikzter, thank you very much for all your input in the last messages. I'm seriously considering switching to a blackflame setup such as the one you are using (from a more classic one with a shield and a focus on block +% health regen I'm using right now).

I know that modifiers such as "fire damage over time" still carry over when that damage is converted to chaos via Blackflame, but I was wondering if this is also the case for general +% increased fire damage, or if those should be switched to chaos damage?

I've been playing poe for some time, but I'm still rather bad when it comes to understanding these kinds of mechanics and what takes precedence when in the damage calculations..
"
Aziello написал:
Talking about cluster jewels - what do you guys think about medium "Channeling Skill deal 12% Increased Damage"?

I crafted one as placeholder, but gotta say - Rapid Infusion seems like good idea, its boosting my ignite dps in pod by almost 7%!

While Rapid Infusion looks like a pretty decent option alone, better than some fire damage over time medium cluster notables in a 1 on 1 comparison, I don't think there is a second notable skill in the channeling medium cluster pool that'll make them better than fire damage over time medium clusters with 2 notables (Burning Bright, Blowback, Wasting Affliction, Cooked Alive if you're not running Blackflame, Fan the Flames which lets you replace Ignite Prolif on your 6 link with Swift Affliction, Circling Oblivion if you need more Ignite duration, are all decent options).
Последняя редакция: lizeia. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 5:28:11
"
Mzisopjazx написал:
Hey, Trikzter, thank you very much for all your input in the last messages. I'm seriously considering switching to a blackflame setup such as the one you are using (from a more classic one with a shield and a focus on block +% health regen I'm using right now).

I know that modifiers such as "fire damage over time" still carry over when that damage is converted to chaos via Blackflame, but I was wondering if this is also the case for general +% increased fire damage, or if those should be switched to chaos damage?

I've been playing poe for some time, but I'm still rather bad when it comes to understanding these kinds of mechanics and what takes precedence when in the damage calculations..

You're welcome. :)
All fire-related modifiers on your side, such as increased/more damage, increased/more fire damage, increased/more elemental damage, fire damage over time multiplier, etc., do affect your ignite. The only difference for the Blackflame version is that enemies take chaos damage instead of fire damage from ignite. This means that reducing enemy fire resistance is of no benefit, so such debuffs on enemies as exposure, elemental equilibrium, Flammability and Elemental Weakness curses, Ash, Cooked Alive cluster notable, etc. will do nothing to boost the damage your ignites deal. Instead, ignites scale by Wither (90% increased chaos damage taken when affected by 15 wither stacks), Despair (which is comparatively much stronger than either Flammability or Elemental Weakness) and reducing chaos resistance of enemies. I hope that's a bit more clear. :)
Bear in mind though that building a Blackflame version is more difficult, since it's somewhat counter-intuitive. Damage-wise, numbers should be similar, so there is - as far as I can tell - no real benefit in going chaos. If you don't feel up to it, you should imo stick with the more standard variant.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 10:19:14
"
IronV написал:

Buy a fractured staff with either +3 or damage over time multiplier fractured and alt/aug till you hit the other, regal, if you hit a suffix multi mod and craft fire damage + fire damage over time. You hit prefix and its bad, try to anul (50/50). (~3ex base + 2 ex multi mod) Huge dps boost here.
Need to invest on good medium clusters (2-3ex each). But you can start with cheaper ones with blowback + an other damage mod and rotate them as you go. Don't bother with small jewels this build is very passive skill point starved in order to get enough damage out of clusters

Bought a +3 staff base for 2 ex, got lucky and hit a t1 DoT multi in 30 alt, Regal got me a shitty lightning res suffix but I've got a blight Lightning removal for later.
Will multicraft as soon as I fight the Pale Council, but that base staff + Devouring Diadem buffed me a lot already.

My first ~real~ craft, feel good, thanks IronV. :)
Последняя редакция: Selty. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 13:55:20
"
Selty написал:
"
IronV написал:

Bought a +3 staff base for 2 ex, got lucky and hit a t1 DoT multi in 30 alt, Regal got me a shitty lightning res suffix but I've got a blight Lightning removal for later.
Will multicraft as soon as I fight the Pale Council, but that base staff + Devouring Diadem buffed me a lot already.

My first ~real~ craft, feel good, thanks IronV. :)

Np, I just hope you got a base staff with block. You can single craft fire dot multi in the mean time, its where most of your damage comes from. The multi mod "only" adds ~6-8% dps. Buy a blowback/wasting affliction for 2ex before you multi mod the staff as they are a 14-20% dps increase ea, stacking with diminishing returns. Next, once you have everything crafted and an empty suffix, you can aug caster and hope for cast speed (~48% chance T7-T1). You can't anul/aug caster after that because your crafted fire spell damage is also a caster mod. However, if you hit crit, you can anul crit and try to aug caster again. Once you hit cast speed then its done. You can technically anul speed, or anul aug speed, but I have yet to see one yet in my harvests. You can try to aug fire instead and try for fire damage suffix or burning damage (~65% to hit any tier of them) but even a T7 cast speed feels better to me than a T8 fire damage and you don't get a redo if you hit fire res / ignite chance.
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who's been answering questions over the past month or so on this forum while I've quietly lurked. Clearly some dedication to the build!

I'm also curious about the blackflame variant and was wondering if it was worthwhile doing it with a sceptre/block build or if the dual obliteration wand is much more significant in damage boost. I'm afraid of losing survivability by going dual wands. What's the defenses like with dual wands?

Currently running the EE version but was thinking about doing the HoA/fire version instead as well.

Thanks for any advice!

EDIT: Also additional question for those running Primordial Chain; does the number of golems you choose to summon for each type matter? Like is there a big difference in having a bunch of stone golems for example vs a bunch of lightning golems as excess?
Последняя редакция: parunize. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 17:03:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация