[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Sup guys. Long time lurker on this thread and just recently got back into the game after a couple years.

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out where I can squeeze in some more damage in my build since I'm finding clearing t16 maps to be pretty easy but the boss fights can go on for a while and I sometimes have a hard time finding opportunities to even squeeze in a cast. I just had a hilarious 5 minutes trying to kill an a4 maven "The Enslaver" boss fight and he would just heal back up to full by the time I got him down to 75% hp.

I'm sitting on around 12ex right now since I wanted to hit a wall before making any major upgrades

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/wmKcW5mH

From what I've gathered so far - potential places to upgrade right now.

1. Going for a 6L white socket chest with +1 active/+1 intelligence skill gems which I've seen range between 5-10ex.

2. Transcendent mind jewel.

3. Converting over to the awakened versions of most of the support gems I have right now and potentially going for a fan the flames + blowback medium cluster over one of the ones I have right now for an extra gem slot.

4. Also - has anyone tried going for the heart of destruction route instead of golems? The QoL that 4 golems give is pretty nice but I'm curious.

Thoughts?

Последняя редакция: krozonemccain. Время: 10 февр. 2021 г., 20:51:38
"
parunize написал:
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who's been answering questions over the past month or so on this forum while I've quietly lurked. Clearly some dedication to the build!

I'm also curious about the blackflame variant and was wondering if it was worthwhile doing it with a sceptre/block build or if the dual obliteration wand is much more significant in damage boost. I'm afraid of losing survivability by going dual wands. What's the defenses like with dual wands?

Currently running the EE version but was thinking about doing the HoA/fire version instead as well.

Thanks for any advice!

EDIT: Also additional question for those running Primordial Chain; does the number of golems you choose to summon for each type matter? Like is there a big difference in having a bunch of stone golems for example vs a bunch of lightning golems as excess?

Imo if you have enough golems, try have two of each so you keep all the buffs even if any of them dies

And for the dual wands, remember that dual wielding gives you 15% chance to block attacks. So you lose any extra defensive affixes you could have on a shield, but still keep decent block chance.
Hi guys, I've been playing this build from the league start and really enjoying it. I've done a few t16 and the boss phase is not the smoothest. Want to push it further.
Here is my current character following some common suggestions in the thread. (https://pastebin.com/nJHuPbCL)
I have 13ex and don't know what is the most worthwhile upgrade. Any idea?

Скрытый текст
"
parunize написал:
Just wanna say thanks to everyone who's been answering questions over the past month or so on this forum while I've quietly lurked. Clearly some dedication to the build!

I'm also curious about the blackflame variant and was wondering if it was worthwhile doing it with a sceptre/block build or if the dual obliteration wand is much more significant in damage boost. I'm afraid of losing survivability by going dual wands. What's the defenses like with dual wands?

Currently running the EE version but was thinking about doing the HoA/fire version instead as well.

Thanks for any advice!

It is very much worthwhile to go full-on block route. Sure, you'll be losing some clear speed compared to the dual Obliteration setup, but this is purely a matter of preference - I really enjoy those chaos explosions, they are a perfect fit aesthetically for a chaos-based ignite build. But to each their own, no version is superior in all aspects to all others.
As far as defenses are concerned, I've got 6k life, 50% phys reduction, Flesh and Stone in sand stance for blind and less damage taken from attack projectiles, 3.5k Aegis, 1.7k hp/sec regen, negligible (15%) block, Infusion, Endurance Charges on being hit, 6% life recovered on kill, some recovery and corpse removal from Devouring Diadem, fully upgraded Lunaris and Tukohama pantheons - all of this is sufficient for all content unless I get sloppy (as I sometimes do) or there are lags (like yesterday for example). However, my version is clearly less defensive than some others; still, I've managed to reach level 98 with it, so it's not all bad.

"
parunize написал:
EDIT: Also additional question for those running Primordial Chain; does the number of golems you choose to summon for each type matter? Like is there a big difference in having a bunch of stone golems for example vs a bunch of lightning golems as excess?

It is of no real consequence. No matter the number of golems of a given type you've summoned, you'll only be getting the bonus once. However, the more - for instance - stone golems you have, the less likely they are too give up on you and die all at once, thus depriving you of much needed regen. Personally, I'm running 3 stone, 2 chaos, 2 lightning, 1 flame and 1 ice - regen is the most important thing for me (since I've invested a lot into it: helm enchant, increased life recovery, etc.). Phys reduction and speed are at the second place in my mind. Damage loss (directly from flame golem, and indirectly from ice golem due to less reliable EO) I can live with. The thing is though, this is all perfectly customizable to your needs, so you are free to choose your own preferred setup. :)
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 9 апр. 2021 г., 3:47:38
"
krozonemccain написал:
Thoughts?

First things first.
1) I'm not a fan of the Immolate gem. The bonus it grants only applies to enemies that are already burning, meaning the first cast of Divine Ire, which you just spent 2 seconds charging, will not benefit from any added damage granted by the gem. Also, by making your Divine Ire deal fire damage, you will have a much worse uptime of EE. This could be mitigated by getting a fast hitting spell, such as Storm Brand or Orb of Storm, which would overwrite the first instance of EE. You, however, are using Cold Snap which hits once and cannot be used reliably (since you're using it in CwDT setup) and Shield Charge which requires aiming and actually hitting an enemy (your hit chance is 57%). Possibly, this could even result in damage loss.
2) You're using two Guard skills, and their cooldown is shared as far as I know. Stick to one. Since you're not generating any endurance charges from what I can see, Steelskin is preferable.
For this reason, I would remodel your gems a bit. Please find below my suggestion:
https://pastebin.com/kyNrmMNS
Changing almost nothing, you gained 500k dps.

Other than that, you are exactly right about upgrade paths. Just check which require the least investment and net you the biggest DPS gain.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 6:49:34
"
Aziello написал:
Talking about cluster jewels - what do you guys think about medium "Channeling Skill deal 12% Increased Damage"?

I crafted one as placeholder, but gotta say - Rapid Infusion seems like good idea, its boosting my ignite dps in pod by almost 7%!

Is that compared to a fire dot multi cluster with burning bright or by itself, because 50% infusion is just a 5% more damage.

If I was going to use a channeling medium cluster I would be looking for enduring focus for endurance charges while channeling and unwavering focus for the mana cost reduction although, maybe stoic instead for the block chance
"
chb_ozhe написал:
Hi guys, I've been playing this build from the league start and really enjoying it. I've done a few t16 and the boss phase is not the smoothest. Want to push it further.
Here is my current character following some common suggestions in the thread. (https://pastebin.com/nJHuPbCL)
I have 13ex and don't know what is the most worthwhile upgrade. Any idea?

Just some thoughts:

1. While the mods on your scepter are quite good, the weapon itself is of the wrong type. Damage penetration does not benefit ignite in any way. This might not seem like much, but you're losing 40% increased elemental damage that is available, for example, on Void Scepters.

2. Your shield does not have any useful stats aside from life gain on block. Try to buy/craft a shield with increased fire damage or +1 to physical/lighting spell gems. This also applies to your gloves (look for fire dot multi gloves and craft physical converted to element) and amulet (at this point you should either be investing in +1 to intelligence/lighting/physical skill gems or fire dot multi).

3. Why is your body crusader/redeemer if you're only using one redeemer mod? Are you planning on going explo?

4. Your large cluster could also be improved by investing in a 3-notable cluster with Burning Bright, Vengeful Commander and another notable (doesn't matter which one) to benefit even more from using them.

5. Since you've taken both golem Ascendancy nodes, the Anima Stone jewel might seem like a good idea. Adding a Lighting Golem would make uptime of EO more consistent, thus resulting in more reliable damage.

6. Why have you ticked "Is the enemy Shocked" in your pob? As far as I can see, you have no reliable way of applying shock (outside of rare instances of you critting), much less at 15% effect.
Got a deathless The Feared down. Just needed to go all-in on Atziri I think. When she's gone it is way more manageable. Loving the block tank version of this build that I went. Wasn't cheap, though.
So guys, any idea where to go from here? What improvements to get next?
Скрытый текст

Got Sirus A5 down deathless, but I get one shot in T15 and T16 maps sometimes. Also did Forge of the Phoenix with Maven, but only barely. I wasn't doing much damage to him and the Maven would just heal him back up - took like 5 minutes.
Последняя редакция: Valley52. Время: 11 февр. 2021 г., 18:59:16
Hey!
Been reading the first 60 pages and tried to tweak as well as I could.

https://pastebin.com/sRKTehnv

If anyone could bother with taking a look to see what upgrades are next/where my final leveling points should path towards I'd appreciate it!
Also how many of which golems would be the best bang for the buck.

I was planning to fit in aspect of the spider somewhere or maybe swap out the body for Fenumus Shroud as well so the enemy has -10% ele resist.
on PoB it nets roughly 700k or so more DPS.

Thanks friends.
Последняя редакция: warxtreme. Время: 12 февр. 2021 г., 20:09:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация