[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Does no one use Demon Crown for exposure? I have it linked to Stormbrand and Curse on hit, yet everyone seems to opt for Blizzard Crown.

Am I missing something?
I put (3 of) my golems in one and let them expose for me.
"
warxtreme написал:

Does no one use Demon Crown for exposure? I have it linked to Stormbrand and Curse on hit, yet everyone seems to opt for Blizzard Crown.

Am I missing something?

Demon crown is a tiny bit better for bosses (3% ignite dps for me), blizzard makes mapping faster and is still decent on bosses. Both are great tbh.
Here is my build, https://pastebin.com/8vTMYn8q

My build use divine ire to proc 25% more on shaper of flames, then self-cast orb of storm to proc EE.

I'd say my damage is well enough, but with only 3.9k hp and -23% chaos resis, been one shot for many late game.

Need some advice on what gear/damage point to switch for more survivability.
"
warxtreme написал:

Am I missing something?

There are two reasons, from what I can gather.

1) Exposure is easy to come by, as there are many sources of it - be it Scorching Ray, Wave of Conviction or cluster notables, whereas only the strongest instance of exposure applies so there is no point in stacking them, especially since the exposure from (Arch)Demon Crown should be only 10%. You can, however, never have too many sources of added damage, and their value does not diminish no matter how many "added damage" stats you're using. For this reason, (Arch)Demon Crown seems superfluous, while Blizzard Crown will always net you a nice damage boost.

2) There is no downside to wearing Blizzard Crown. "Your Hits treat Cold Resistance as 10% higher than actual value" is of no consequence for us, since we don't care about cold resistance at all, much less about against hits. Meanwhile, (Arch)Demon Crown does have a serious disadvantage, as it basically is a minus 30% resistance helmet.

"
Spiritlamp написал:

Well, you ARE using a Tabula, have only 109% increased life from tree (4k life in total), Devouring Diadem and Primordial Chain which have no life added, low life rolls on the rest of your stuff, so there is really no surprise you keep dying. Buy a nice 6-link with some chaos res and 100+ life, and you should be fine.
You might think your damage will decrease, but actually it will not since you’re using Elemental Equilibrium incorrectly. Considering your Divine Ire deals fire damage (or any your spell for that matter on account of your staff), you should NOT have Elemental Equilibrium at all and under any circumstances. As it is, you’re increasing fire resistance of your enemies, and you should be doing the exact opposite. Just get rid of this keystone. This will not only result in your damage being increased, but also will save you 3 points which can be spent on life. Just by doing this and equipping a body with lots of life you will gain 500 hp and 200k dps. A win-win scenario in my book.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 18:14:56
"
Trikzter написал:
"
warxtreme написал:

Am I missing something?

There are two reasons, from what I can gather.

1) Exposure is easy to come by, as there are many sources of it - be it Scorching Ray, Wave of Conviction or cluster notables, whereas only the strongest instance of exposure applies so there is no point in stacking them, especially since the exposure from (Arch)Demon Crown should be only 10%. You can, however, never have too many sources of added damage, and their value does not diminish no matter how many "added damage" stats you're using. For this reason, (Arch)Demon Crown seems superfluous, while Blizzard Crown will always net you a nice damage boost.

2) There is no downside to wearing Blizzard Crown. "Your Hits treat Cold Resistance as 10% higher than actual value" is of no consequence for us, since we don't care about cold resistance at all, much less about against hits. Meanwhile, (Arch)Demon Crown does have serious disadvantage, as it basically is a minus 30% resistance helmet.

"
Spiritlamp написал:

Well, you ARE using a Tabula, have only 109% increased life from tree (4k life in total), Devouring Diadem and Primordial Chain which have no life added, low life rolls on the rest of your stuff, so there is really no surprise you keep dying. Buy a nice 6-link with some chaos res and 100+ life, and you should be fine.
You might think your damage will decrease, but actually it will not since you’re using Elemental Equilibrium incorrectly. Considering your Divine Ire deals fire damage (or any your spell for that matter on account of your staff), you should NOT have Elemental Equilibrium at all and under any circumstances. As it is, you’re increasing fire resistance of your enemies, and you should be doing the exact opposite. Just get rid of this keystone. This will not only result in your damage being increased, but also will save you 3 points which can be spent on life. Just by doing this and equipping a body with lots of life you will gain 500 hp and 200k dps. A win-win scenario in my book.

If I cast my divine ire which get the 25% more fire damage, then use orb of storm to proc EE that drop fire resist. isnt' this better as i got both 25% more and -50% fire resist?
Последняя редакция: Spiritlamp. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 17:12:19
"
Spiritlamp написал:
If I cast my divine ire which get the 25% more fire damage, then use orb of storm to proc EE that drop fire resist. isnt' this better as i got both 25% more and -50% fire resist?

Please take a closer look at your staff. "Adds 49 to 111 Fire Damage to Spells" - this applies to your Orb of Storms as well; your OoS is dealing fire damage, thus increasing fire resistance of your enemies. You could either get rid of the staff or EE - the decision is yours.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 17:15:05
"
Trikzter написал:
"
Spiritlamp написал:

Please take a closer look at your staff. "Adds 49 to 111 Fire Damage to Spells" - this applies to your Orb of Storms as well; your OoS is dealing fire damage, thus increasing fire resistance of your enemies. You could either get rid of the staff or EE - the decision is yours.

Thanks a lot, I know see the problem. it is with the "fire damage to spell" that casue orb of storm to proc EE on both elec and fire +25% resis each.

So to have fire as highest damage type on divine ire for 25% more, then orb of storm without fire damage for -50% fire resist.

For survivability, beside switch armor for more HP, with block on either staff or shield + the blind from flesh and stone and steelskin. Is there anything else that can be added? (except those super expensive gain #% life on block...) or these should be enough?
Последняя редакция: Spiritlamp. Время: 14 февр. 2021 г., 17:26:37
"
Spiritlamp написал:

Thanks a lot, I know see the problem. it is with the "fire damage to spell" that casue orb of storm to proc EE on both elec and fire +25% resis each.

So to have fire as highest damage type on divine ire for 25% more, then orb of storm without fire damage for -50% fire resist.

For survivability, beside switch armor for more HP, with block on either staff or shield + the blind from flesh and stone and steelskin. Is there anything else that can be added? (except those super expensive gain #% life on block...) or these should be enough?

This should be enough for the time being. However, most of your equipment could use some improvements: better life rolls, fire damage multiplier on gloves, more movement speed on boots, to name a few.
Also, with Diadem you should be reserving your entire mana. Like you said, Flesh and Stone in sand stance is your best bet for defenses. You should swap Herald of Ash for Herald of Purity since the latter gives more damage.
Finally, remember to quality your gems!
"
Trikzter написал:
"
Spiritlamp написал:

This should be enough for the time being. However, most of your equipment could use some improvements: better life rolls, fire damage multiplier on gloves, more movement speed on boots, to name a few.
Also, with Diadem you should be reserving your entire mana. Like you said, Flesh and Stone in sand stance is your best bet for defenses. You should swap Herald of Ash for Herald of Purity since the latter gives more damage.
Finally, remember to quality your gems!

I use Herald of ash for the extra phy > fire damage, plus Divine Fury and Magmatic strikes and weapon fire damage on skill tree that convert 50%(60%) of physical damage on divine ire into fire. I was aiming for the 25% more ignite damage on Shaper of Flames.

In this case, I think Herald of ash gives more damage than Herald of purity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация