[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Where is you're last 25% phys to lightning damage coming from? 50% comes from DI and 25% from tree but I don't see anything else.

Is it just 75% lightning and 25% phys that you're doing?
"
iLikeTurtles123 написал:
Where is you're last 25% phys to lightning damage coming from? 50% comes from DI and 25% from tree but I don't see anything else.

unveiled gloves mod that converts phys to lightning
"
Trikzter написал:
"
brandonkav написал:
Is divergent burning damage even any good? Shock and Chill effectiveness beyond 50% do not garner any extra benefit, and I am at 84% with it.

There's a lot to unravel here, but let's just say that:
1) no, Divergent Burning Damage is not worth it, aside from some fringe builds that actually have a reliable way of applying strong non-damaging ailments (like triple-Shaper triple-element builds), since this gem is in direct competition with Awakened Burning Damage which is much better in all aspects for ignite builds;
2) your shock effectiveness might be increased by 84%, but you're still dealing the bare minimum shock coming from Shaper of Storms (that is, 15%). Any increases to shock effect are practically dead stats for builds (including yours) that don't invest a lot in this route and have any overriding base shock (such as the one resulting from Shaper of Storms). Meaning, all increases to shock effectiveness are doing is reducing the minimum damage (enemy's ailment threshold) you need to deal in order to apply shock; since you've selected Shaper of Storm there is an overriding mechanic at play which changes how shock works. Increasing shock effectiveness does not affect this base Shaper-of-Storm-shock since, as per the wiki, "Modifiers to shock effect, such as X% increased Effect of Shock, apply to the effect of the shock before the minimum or maximum effect is enforced".

So, what exactly does this mean? Is shaper of storms completely useless and a terrible passive, or what? Not sure about anything.
"
brandonkav написал:
So, what exactly does this mean? Is shaper of storms completely useless and a terrible passive, or what? Not sure about anything.

This means that Shaper of Storms is a very good passive in general, but subpar for most ignite builds, which benefit much more from -res coming from Mastermind of Discord.

"
vor написал:
"
iLikeTurtles123 написал:

unveiled gloves mod that converts phys to lightning

I think this was a question to brandonkav who only converts 75% of his damage to lightning, while 25% remains as physical.
How do you run Hatred with this build? I know people do it, but when I have Hatred and Malevolence up I have barely any mana left to cast with, and run out way too fast for it to be practical. Do you just need a crazy high amount of regen?
"
Fun_Hat написал:
How do you run Hatred with this build? I know people do it, but when I have Hatred and Malevolence up I have barely any mana left to cast with, and run out way too fast for it to be practical. Do you just need a crazy high amount of regen?

I went (thanks to IronV) with Devouring Diadem, running Malevolence / Hatred / Herald of Purity in it. With a lvl 2 Enlighten in it, it even allows me to run a 4th 25% aura easily (Flesh and Stone or Arctic Armour first, now Aspect of the Crab thanks to a cheap 6L offcolor Craiceann's Carapace I found).

Thanks to Eldritch Battery, "10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill" and Feast of Flesh, I'm usually ok at 0% mana.
Anyone have ideas on which of these items would be best to upgrade on the build?

"
BeeGeePee написал:
Anyone have ideas on which of these items would be best to upgrade on the build?

Easiest would be:
1) gloves - "x% physical damage converted to cold/lightning damage" craft in order to increase your damage and protect you against phys reflect;
2) Hunter boots with "ignites deal damage x% faster";
3) amulet with +1 gems;
4) I'd also go for Taste of Hate instead of Sin's Rebirth for some extra defensive layers.
However, basically every piece of your equipment could be upgraded; it only depends on how much you're willing to pay and whether you're struggling with any type of content.
Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I last played POE and I'm trying to follow this build (still very early game) but I am confused as most build suggestions in the last pages differ a lot from the OP.

Has there been a general consensus as what is the best build?
Overall I see that people are not going Shaper of Storms and instead going with WoC to apply exposure + full golems.

Is this the way to go?
Can someone link to one that's updated that I can follow more reliably?
Lately I've been following this one:
https://pastebin.com/GRypGQgW

Again, I just got back in the game and am very early, so I'm probably getting ahead of myself looking for suggestions, but I'm a bit excited to push this build.
"
pcapece написал:
Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I last played POE and I'm trying to follow this build (still very early game) but I am confused as most build suggestions in the last pages differ a lot from the OP.

Has there been a general consensus as what is the best build?
Overall I see that people are not going Shaper of Storms and instead going with WoC to apply exposure + full golems.

Is this the way to go?
Can someone link to one that's updated that I can follow more reliably?
Lately I've been following this one:
https://pastebin.com/GRypGQgW

Again, I just got back in the game and am very early, so I'm probably getting ahead of myself looking for suggestions, but I'm a bit excited to push this build.

The one you linked in a good one to follow. Personally though I have been following this one: https://pastebin.com/DEaWxNwp

It has lower DPS than the one you linked, but is more tanky and has more damage per ignite.

And ya, shaper of storms just isn't worth it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация