[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

Hey all I'm struggling with Tier 14+ maps sometimes I just get deleted and I have no idea what I'm missing. I'm playing SSF so it's a little slow on gear sometimes.
Defenses

Life: 5606
life regen: 869.8

Fire res: Capped
Cold res: Capped
Light res: Capped
Chaos res: 52% (Capped with flask or Steelskin)

Phys Dam reduction 53%
Block Chance 75%
Spell Block 38%

I reroll maps with more than 1 damage mod or combination of damage and elemental weakness, vulnerability.

How can I make my build more tanky?

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/YdYhCUdx

Edit:
Current crafting goals
Helm: Add/Rem Defense
Body: 6-link
Gloves: Remove Attack > Aug Defense
Boots: Add/Rem Life / Add/Rem Speed
Opal Ring: Remove Attack > Add/Rem Chaos > Influence (see what I get)
Verm Ring: Remove Attack ... A lot more work
Последняя редакция: xtertristl. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 4:50:53
"
Fun_Hat написал:
Ok, that makes sense. I was curious though, I looked at your tree and noticed that you didn't take EE. Why is that? Does it have to do with you running Blackflame?

Correct. Blackflame makes enemies take chaos damage instead of fire damage from ignites so reducing fire resistance does not benefit this approach at all.

"
xtertristl написал:
Hey all I'm struggling with Tier 14+ maps sometimes I just get deleted and I have no idea what I'm missing. I'm playing SSF so it's a little slow on gear sometimes.
Defenses

How can I make my build more tanky?

Here's my POB https://pastebin.com/YdYhCUdx

I'm of the opinion that the faster you kill enemies the more defensive you are, especially for somewhat stationary skills like Divine Ire, so investing in damage is a reasonable approach.

From a cursory glance I've noticed a few problems.

The first order of business should be removing that abyss jewel. It gives you fire damage to spells which messes with your Elemental Equilibrium, effectively increasing enemies' fire resistance by 50%. Swap it with a jewel with a good life roll - this should not be difficult since pristine fossils are in spades this league. This practically doubles your DPS.

Secondly, Empower lv3 would go a long way to increasing both your phys reduction and regen. Slot it, should you have it, instead of meat shield. This will also increase EHP of your golems.

Thirdly, Primordial Harmony is virtually useless for non-golem or non-primordial builds. An ordinary jewel with life and some damage would do just fine.

Fourthly, you should invest more in cast speed as this is of particular importance given the stationary nature of the skill. The more cast speed you have, the less time you spend glued to the ground when you're most susceptible to damage. You can 1) go for Retribution and then Precision on the tree; 2) get an Onslaught flask; 3) for bosses Vaal Haste.

Fifthly, do some Syndicate and try to get 1) the "% Physical damage converted to x damage" craft and 2) Elreon crafts. The former will not only slightly increase your DPS, but will also make you phys reflect immune; the latter will decrease the mana cost of channelling skills, and should allow you to abandon Lucidity, thus saving you as many as 6 points.
"
The first order of business should be removing that abyss jewel. It gives you fire damage to spells which messes with your Elemental Equilibrium, effectively increasing enemies' fire resistance by 50%. Swap it with a jewel with a good life roll - this should not be difficult since pristine fossils are in spades this league. This practically doubles your DPS.

Secondly, Empower lv3 would go a long way to increasing both your phys reduction and regen. Slot it, should you have it, instead of meat shield. This will also increase EHP of your golems.

Thirdly, Primordial Harmony is virtually useless for non-golem or non-primordial builds. An ordinary jewel with life and some damage would do just fine.

Fourthly, you should invest more in cast speed as this is of particular importance given the stationary nature of the skill. The more cast speed you have, the less time you spend glued to the ground when you're most susceptible to damage. You can 1) go for Retribution and then Precision on the tree; 2) get an Onslaught flask; 3) for bosses Vaal Haste.

Fifthly, do some Syndicate and try to get 1) the "% Physical damage converted to x damage" craft and 2) Elreon crafts. The former will not only slightly increase your DPS, but will also make you phys reflect immune; the latter will decrease the mana cost of channelling skills, and should allow you to abandon Lucidity, thus saving you as many as 6 points.

Wow Thanks for the concise evaluation of my build.

1) I totally missed the fire damage on the gem and I was wondering why my damage suddenly dropped soo much it's more than a 50% increase.

2) Working on it I have a level 2 in my OH leveling

3) I've been considering removing it thanks for the advice

4&5) Totally off my radar I'll look into them
Im trying to wrap my head around ways to trigger EE, EO and exposure with this build.

I was thinking about trigger wand, but Wave of Conviction triggered through Divine Ire would override EE, since it is moving slowly. Casting Storm Brand would help, but it would also trigger another WoC, right?

So, am i looking at it as i should? It looks like trigger weapons are not as helpful in this build, and without them i gotta spam WoC, Ire and Strom Brand manually? Are there any easy methods to trigger EE, EO and Exposure with Divine Ire setup?
"
Aziello написал:
So, am i looking at it as i should? It looks like trigger weapons are not as helpful in this build, and without them i gotta spam WoC, Ire and Strom Brand manually? Are there any easy methods to trigger EE, EO and Exposure with Divine Ire setup?

I'm not a fan of trigger weapons in general, but in this setup they actually fulfil their purpose - they auto-cast Wave of Conviction every 4 seconds (since this is the cooldown inherent in the craft), usually exactly when it is needed most, i.e. on bosses. So IMO this is a very reliable way of having an almost permanent uptime of exposure (which incidentally also lasts 4 seconds). Also, you can very easily go WoC+Combusion+Flammability in your trigger weapon if you're really socket starved (Flammability is also a spell which will be triggered via the craft). Sure, it's not as reliable as self-cast, but it should be good enough.

Another option is to go Master of Fire notable on a cluster. Mind though that exposure granted by it is much weaker, being only -10% fire resistance, but this is the price of comfort, right?

The purpose of Storm Brand or Orb of Storms - fast hitting spells - is to apply EE of appropriate element and override EE of wrong element. Since you only use it on bosses and they last reasonably long (you cast and forget basically), I wouldn't call self-casting them difficult.

Even if your Divine Ire had no fire component - thus fulfilling the role of Storm Brand in applying EE - it should still - in my opinion - be used due to its high crit chance to achieve a high uptime of EO.

So, in short:
1) yes, trigger wands are decent at applying exposure;
2) you can go Master of Fire if you don't fancy self-cast or trigger WoC;
3) if your DI has fire component - use Storm Brand or Orb of Storms for easy application of EE;
4) if your DI does not have fire component - still use Storm Brand or Orb of Storms for EO.
Последняя редакция: Trikzter. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 8:58:06
Once again, thanks for help - i forgot about 4 sec CD, which helps a lot in that setup.

Time to share my build - as far sa PoB shows, it deals around 9mln ignite dps buffed (flasks, exposure, EE etc.)

Here is the link! https://pastebin.com/j1EDYWK0

I still got some minmaxing to do - i need more dex on gear to drop dex node on tree, and then change cluster jewels. In future i wanna harves craft some gear and buy explody chest.
Последняя редакция: Aziello. Время: 20 февр. 2021 г., 16:34:32
hi, I really like this build so far and im looking to make it to end game with it. so far my survivability is amazing but my damage is terrible. im working on getting a +1 shield and a +2 sceptre/wand. is there any way someone can help me with my damage without sacrificing too much survivability? here is my pob. thanks!

https://pastebin.com/X6yhDP2R
"
CutePanties написал:
hi, I really like this build so far and im looking to make it to end game with it. so far my survivability is amazing but my damage is terrible. im working on getting a +1 shield and a +2 sceptre/wand. is there any way someone can help me with my damage without sacrificing too much survivability? here is my pob. thanks!

https://pastebin.com/X6yhDP2R

You're running both Herald of Ash and Circle of Anguish which add fire damage to your spells and mess up your Elemental Equilibrium, removing them gives you another easy 317k DPS.
Fire exposure (inflicted by your Wave of Conviction) wasn't enabled in PoB that's another 100k or so.

I'd consider connecting your passive tree from the top side (unspeccing Arcane Guarding http://poeurl.com/dcHF ) and investing into cluster jewels. a medium Thread of Hope where you have the Blue Nightmare socketed will also save you a few points that can go into cluster jewels.
You'll be sacrificing some survivability.

Adding a combustion gem to your setup somewhere will also grant you another 80k dps, look at previous messages in the thread about dropping meat shield to get another free socket.
Is divergent burning damage even any good? Shock and Chill effectiveness beyond 50% do not garner any extra benefit, and I am at 84% with it.
"
brandonkav написал:
Is divergent burning damage even any good? Shock and Chill effectiveness beyond 50% do not garner any extra benefit, and I am at 84% with it.

There's a lot to unravel here, but let's just say that:
1) no, Divergent Burning Damage is not worth it, aside from some fringe builds that actually have a reliable way of applying strong non-damaging ailments (like triple-Shaper triple-element builds), since this gem is in direct competition with Awakened Burning Damage which is much better in all aspects for ignite builds;
2) your shock effectiveness might be increased by 84%, but you're still dealing the bare minimum shock coming from Shaper of Storms (that is, 15%). Any increases to shock effect are practically dead stats for builds (including yours) that don't invest a lot in this route and have any overriding base shock (such as the one resulting from Shaper of Storms). Meaning, all increases to shock effectiveness are doing is reducing the minimum damage (enemy's ailment threshold) you need to deal in order to apply shock; since you've selected Shaper of Storm there is an overriding mechanic at play which changes how shock works. Increasing shock effectiveness does not affect this base Shaper-of-Storm-shock since, as per the wiki, "Modifiers to shock effect, such as X% increased Effect of Shock, apply to the effect of the shock before the minimum or maximum effect is enforced".

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация