[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

So first off, thank you for the build, I really enjoy jumping in and blowing stuff up. It's alot of fun :D

As much as I love it tho, I kinda hate it aswell ;) I probably just suck as a player, but maaan I die alot with this, and my boss dmg feels low. But the worst thing is that the blackflame ring has some visual bug, where you get huge purple squares all over your screen sometimes. SO annoying. Does any1 happen to have a fix for this?

As I said, having fun still, it's very satifying blowing stuff up with all the purple ;)
"
Bzorek написал:
So first off, thank you for the build, I really enjoy jumping in and blowing stuff up. It's alot of fun :D

As much as I love it tho, I kinda hate it aswell ;) I probably just suck as a player, but maaan I die alot with this, and my boss dmg feels low. But the worst thing is that the blackflame ring has some visual bug, where you get huge purple squares all over your screen sometimes. SO annoying. Does any1 happen to have a fix for this?

As I said, having fun still, it's very satifying blowing stuff up with all the purple ;)

Yeah it is annoying, the issue is on GGG end, wait until you fight Oshabi, the harvest boss. It all turns black and you literally can't see anything. Still killed her though, passive damage ezmode.

Boss damage is acceptable to me. I've done quite a few 10 boss kills, Sirus, shaper etc. It's different than a direct damage build, but all DoT builds trade some kill speed for ease of the fight.

Deaths are more about positioning than anything. We can literally cover the entire screen with discharge. No need to be close to anything. I have a couple red maps in my videos that show how I tend to position and play.

hello, currently playing the normal chieftan discharge, just wondering what you think bout this item? and how much you think it should be? as i actually prefer playing redbanner to gain endurance charge eazier
Последняя редакция: titanngui. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 5:04:05
"
titanngui написал:

hello, currently playing the normal chieftan discharge, just wondering what you think bout this item? and how much you think it should be? as i actually prefer playing redbanner to gain endurance charge eazier

It's 10% LESS DPS than searing touch, so not very good. Realm ender is only 6% less and cost 10c 6 linked.

Ran and completed the 4 shaper guardian maven stone. Died twice due to stupidity but otherwise just circled the outside and popped discharge when near a guardian.

I'm thinking of fitting Farrul's Fur with enduring composure cluster into this build so you can generate all charge, how does its sound or is it still inferior compare to Replica Ambu and Eye of Innocence?
"
ssampiseth написал:
I'm thinking of fitting Farrul's Fur with enduring composure cluster into this build so you can generate all charge, how does its sound or is it still inferior compare to Replica Ambu and Eye of Innocence?

No, not at all, and you'll want Voll's devotion. Just a different playstyle and more expensive gear.
"
ssampiseth написал:

Nice, now I know what to aim for upgrades. one more question, Why aren't we using Wave of conviction?
"
ssampiseth написал:

Nice, now I know what to aim for upgrades. one more question, Why aren't we using Wave of conviction?

That non-blackflame version does use it. The blackflame version does not because monsters take our fire damage as chaos, so exposure is not needed.

Mobs already have less chaos res than the rest so it's sort of "built in"
"
bodhe написал:
"
ssampiseth написал:

That non-blackflame version does use it. The blackflame version does not because monsters take our fire damage as chaos, so exposure is not needed.

Mobs already have less chaos res than the rest so it's sort of "built in"

Got it, Thank!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация