[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

try the non chaos ver, still very good and if you get Cremator jewel no corpses :)

belt I am working on, need increased fire damage as prefix and fix suffixes

just did temple not bad at least not poof :d

Последняя редакция: Balvi. Время: 3 февр. 2021 г., 9:42:39

3.13.1b Hotfix 2:

Fixed a bug where the maximum modifier limit could be bypassed on Cogwork Rings via Harvest crafting.

Fixed a visual bug with the Blackflame unique sometimes showing purple squares when killing certain monsters.

Finally! purple bug is fixed.
is it really worth spending on Searing Touch when you have well rolled Realm Ender?

as I am using romira for power charges and have 5 atm

Played Chieftain version last league was not disappointed. Just started maps, dying more often than chieftain but thats no surprise. Just dont dash into porcupines and discharge :P
Liking the build so far.
bloody porcupines :D

when you blow full pack,
May i ask why not generating Endurance charges with Enduring Composure on small passive jewel? Then we could use Farrul's Fur + Vol's Devotion.
Also where can i find the cluster version of the tree?
Is there somewhere else I can see the build, I only have Mac's in the house and this POE community thing is not compatible with Macs. Thanks
"
tona91 написал:
May i ask why not generating Endurance charges with Enduring Composure on small passive jewel? Then we could use Farrul's Fur + Vol's Devotion.
Also where can i find the cluster version of the tree?

well if you can afford it then sure , check badgers video guide
failed sirus 4 oh man I am so bad at sirus fight, a\always the last phase f me over so fikkin pissed

and it take so much effort to get him spawned . . .
"
Balvi написал:
failed sirus 4 oh man I am so bad at sirus fight, a\always the last phase f me over so fikkin pissed

and it take so much effort to get him spawned . . .

I suck at it too, that's why I tend to play passive/DoT builds. It gives you the freedom to move around while damage is still happening.

Best advice I have is just to practice and slow down. Each time gets easier because you know what to expect more and more. Still hate the fight though, much prefer shaper/elder/uber elder.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация