[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

Hey, thanks for taking the time to put this build in other players hands.

I'm looking at piecing this build together and giving it a bash, however I've gotten a little lost with which skill tree to follow and which gem setup is for which passive tree (clusters or not). What is the reasoning behind having the cluster alternate passive tree? Would that one be the better one to head towards?

Cheers!
"
akaBadwolf написал:
Hey, thanks for taking the time to put this build in other players hands.

I'm looking at piecing this build together and giving it a bash, however I've gotten a little lost with which skill tree to follow and which gem setup is for which passive tree (clusters or not). What is the reasoning behind having the cluster alternate passive tree? Would that one be the better one to head towards?

Cheers!

Cluster version is about 10% more DPS at the cost a bit of life. Some people just prefer to use cluster jewels, and some prefer not too so I wanted the option. I am personally running the non-cluster version.

Gem setups would be the same for both.
Between this and the traditional chieftain version, is one better than the other? I'm looking for a build that is tankier and more forgiving,even at the expense of some damage.

If you can make a comparison section to the guide, that would be really helpful.
"
Ashwin написал:
Between this and the traditional chieftain version, is one better than the other? I'm looking for a build that is tankier and more forgiving,even at the expense of some damage.

If you can make a comparison section to the guide, that would be really helpful.

Chieftain will be tanky, though you could build the elementalist near as tanky and still prob have similar DPS, would need to spec staff block and some more life.
Last season I played Chieftain ver and liked it so now I was playing Discharge Elemantalist and came across your guide.

good suggestions in here.

I changed to blood magic chaos ver as mana was pain to sustain and wither makes it easy to sustain dmd and slows enemies good for maven boss fight even with less dmg.

Not sure if I go with golems as I do like the AOE and extra more DMG

Also I do not use instant war cry as I like to have 2 charges

Just doing yellow maps for now so will see and will adjust accordingly

Still need to get the flasks and sort my gems but need to do delve for the socket colour craft.

for jewels I have
Blowback and Smoking Remain
Circling Oblivion and Flow of Life

ps: got the chest for 40C :)

just to update I do not like the chaos ver for some reason.

went back to wave of conviction > curse on hit > vulnerably

fell better to play and damage seems better as well

interesting indeed . . .
Quick vid of some endgame fights. Guardians, Mavin elder guardian fight, elder, the twins.

End game stuff

Gear used in all fights.

Funny build so far. Converted from my Carrion Golem cause i got bored.

The only thing that is REALLY disturbing me is this graphical bug. First thought my Card is dying rofl.

I have around 150ex besides what im wearing right now. Guess theres still improvement but the first t16 map with some delirium shit was quite good. No Carrion Golem Level ofc but still good.

But those purple squares .....
"
deimudda69 написал:
Funny build so far. Converted from my Carrion Golem cause i got bored.

The only thing that is REALLY disturbing me is this graphical bug. First thought my Card is dying rofl.

I have around 150ex besides what im wearing right now. Guess theres still improvement but the first t16 map with some delirium shit was quite good. No Carrion Golem Level ofc but still good.

But those purple squares .....

Yeah I was really hoping they would have fixed that by now, quite annoying.

If you want to go all in, harvest craft a staff and helm. You get to around 20M dps with BiS stuff. Badger put up a youtube video on how to craft a staff and the helm is pretty much -chaos res, and +1 charge if you want to really invest.

I really want to play it, but those purple squares, i cant take it, sry. Thats just too much. Maybe next season.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация