[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

Anyone running Emberwake on this build? PoB shows that I lose some regular hit and Ignite DPS, but shows a ridiculous jump in combined DPS.
"
Saltbringer написал:
Anyone running Emberwake on this build? PoB shows that I lose some regular hit and Ignite DPS, but shows a ridiculous jump in combined DPS.

nop, no need for that ring as we have 2s cooldown on discharge. and I prefer the ignite as fast as possible. that is why I use vulnerability curse. the faster the enemy dies more chance to survive especially in top end boss fights.
what a session today :d made 15Ex from sales

not sure if to start new build or craft rod . . . doing elder/shaper combo
looking into crafting a staff. Would an Eventuality Rod make the best base for the +1 Endurance charge?

edit: Nevermind just noticed that it's a warstaff, not a staff.
Последняя редакция: stumpoman. Время: 26 февр. 2021 г., 14:35:08
"
stumpoman написал:
looking into crafting a staff. Would an Eventuality Rod make the best base for the +1 Endurance charge?

edit: Nevermind just noticed that it's a warstaff, not a staff.

you want potentiality rod

I think the best possible discharge staff is Shaper/Elder with the following mods.

t1 fire dot multi

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Power Charge On Critical Strike

+35% to Damage over Time Multiplier

+1 to Maximum Endurance Charges

+1 to Maximum Power Charges

+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems

Probably a massive pain in the ass to craft, though. but i am in process to craft just need to roll Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Power Charge On Critical Strike on my staff but no luck so far

this is what I got for the moment, shame about that culling strike as it is risky to remove. so far costed me 15ex
still need auf fire for t1 dot multi and then lets see for the suffix and them

took a while but got T4 Fire dot. . . will keep trying as finances allow
I'm playing ignite elementalist discharge and its freaking GREAT.

One tap bosses, clear is fantastic. Here's what im rocking:

The damage is fantastic. The play style is super fun. Massive AOE explosions.
I went for acro and phase acro, with the boots you can hit 58% attack dodge (im at 56 currently) maybe even 60% if you could get to 10 frenzy charges..
Последняя редакция: Americanidle. Время: 2 марта 2021 г., 11:51:50
lovely stuff you have there, so culling strike on staff as I have, that suck,

you have a good items, i have 90EX to spent on this build to upgrade but

my graphic card died so running on old one so no bossing for me

finished crafting today, shame about the war cry but that was my mistake, but still happy with it. the fire res coud be better but hay

and this one finally since essence league

Последняя редакция: Balvi. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 17:59:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация