[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

I have to say, I really like discharge elementalist more than chieftan.

Done all the content in the game, got my 36 challenges.

really recommend this build as you can start with cheap gear and upgrade as you go and make some ex. and it is flexible as where to take it.

now off to new build.

will do BF/BB inquisitor. that battlemage add you weapon dmg to your spells is juicy. I have this staff prepared. still need to remove speed add caster for spell crit.

have fun and enjoy this game. did not expected but this patch had been awesome. keeps me interested and even done the 36 challenges. well done ggg
Before you leave sir for your new build, do you mind pointing me in a direction for the Farrul's version? I would like to transition to that version of the build but not sure how to go about doing it. I have most of the items you had listed in the previous page but would love a POB link.

Seems like charge generation is a little slow with farrul's and I'm sure I'm not doing it correctly haha. I have the chest and the amulet, but beyond that not sure.

Thank you again for the great build last league and in this one. Will be looking forward to your next builds :D
"
PonyGoddess написал:
Before you leave sir for your new build, do you mind pointing me in a direction for the Farrul's version? I would like to transition to that version of the build but not sure how to go about doing it. I have most of the items you had listed in the previous page but would love a POB link.

Seems like charge generation is a little slow with farrul's and I'm sure I'm not doing it correctly haha. I have the chest and the amulet, but beyond that not sure.

Thank you again for the great build last league and in this one. Will be looking forward to your next builds :D

Hi Mate

in community pob just import my char.
account: Balvi
character: Acies

for the charges generation you need to sockets 2 gems in the item on to witch you crafter the aspect of the cat: less duration 20/20 and awakened swift affliction

this will reduce the rotation of the aspects to 2s

anything else pls let me know
After looking at the patch notes the build should be fine. We lost a little bit of shield with the elementalist nerf.

The blackflame version gains an edge on fire version with the exposure nerf.

Most likely going to league start this.
Is there some sort of leveling guide?
Iam looking forward to play this build on start.
"
Jaytery написал:

The PoB has leveling trees and alternate gems for leveling. You'll level as fireball/flamewall
"
bodhe написал:
"
Jaytery написал:

The PoB has leveling trees and alternate gems for leveling. You'll level as fireball/flamewall

Thanks Bud!
What the difference between this and thisisbadger. Similiar build relatively different items.
Btw, what do you think of the new Cruelty support? Could it be useful in the build somewhere? Or rather, is there room for it somewhere?
The benefit would be that we don't have to link it to discharge as the cruelty buff is like arcane surge and such that other skills also benefit.
And 50% more would be quite the big modifier to gain.
"
Cyander написал:
Btw, what do you think of the new Cruelty support? Could it be useful in the build somewhere? Or rather, is there room for it somewhere?
The benefit would be that we don't have to link it to discharge as the cruelty buff is like arcane surge and such that other skills also benefit.
And 50% more would be quite the big modifier to gain.

I've been looking at it and our hit damage just isn't enough. It does have to be linked to the damaging skill per GGG. For instance, if we put it on Storm Brand it would still proc for Discharge, but only if both had Cruelty linked.

"At gem level 20, The Cruelty buff provides 15.85% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 0.01% of the monster's maximum life and 50% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 3.2% of the monster's maximum life."

Sure it would proc on trash mobs, but on shaper we do about 150k hit and we need like 2.5M hit to trigger it. We would still get the 15.85% but that's less than any of the other other support gems. I really thought with discharge having such high base damage it would be easier to work in, but they made the threshold pretty high for bosses. If it were something like 3.5% to non-unique monsters and 1% for unique monsters, then yes, it would be amazing.

Now, I have not ran the numbers to build for the hit and add in Cruelty and see if the combined damage is more than it is currently. I'm afraid that leaning too much into the hit will highlight the cooldown on Discharge and make it feel more clunky to play. Like you aren't doing anything between discharges and then it will be important to always be discharging on CD instead of the end of the ignite duration.
Последняя редакция: bodhe. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 15:46:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация