[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
bodhe написал:

I've been looking at it and our hit damage just isn't enough. It does have to be linked to the damaging skill per GGG. For instance, if we put it on Storm Brand it would still proc for Discharge, but only if both had Cruelty linked.

"At gem level 20, The Cruelty buff provides 15.85% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 0.01% of the monster's maximum life and 50% more damage over time to skills supported by Cruelty when the hit does 3.2% of the monster's maximum life."

Sure it would proc on trash mobs, but on shaper we do about 150k hit and we need like 2.5M hit to trigger it. We would still get the 15.85% but that's less than any of the other other support gems. I really thought with discharge having such high base damage it would be easier to work in, but they made the threshold pretty high for bosses. If it were something like 3.5% to non-unique monsters and 1% for unique monsters, then yes, it would be amazing.

Now, I have not ran the numbers to build for the hit and add in Cruelty and see if the combined damage is more than it is currently. I'm afraid that leaning too much into the hit will highlight the cooldown on Discharge and make it feel more clunky to play. Like you aren't doing anything between discharges and then it will be important to always be discharging on CD instead of the end of the ignite duration.

I wasn't aware it had to be linked, that definitely makes it less useful in general, quite the shame. And yeah that sounds like quite the requirement on the hit then, honestly what build could even use it then? Most other dot related builds don't have that high a base damage on hit. With possible exception of bleed earthquake.
Shame really, it looked very promising.
I don't know why but I don't think the blackflame ring is working for me at least visually I don't see the purple ignites instead of the normal flames. I have it equipped and I've tried both ring slots anyone else had this issue?
Is anyone running this? How is the survivability in the ultimatum's?
"
riakon24 написал:
I don't know why but I don't think the blackflame ring is working for me at least visually I don't see the purple ignites instead of the normal flames. I have it equipped and I've tried both ring slots anyone else had this issue?

same thing, no purple.

huge disappointment. Expected purple, no get purple.
"
Lost_Retribution написал:

same thing, no purple.

huge disappointment. Expected purple, no get purple.

They must have broke it. That's sad. Make a bug report with a screenshot.
nvm
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 22 апр. 2021 г., 3:00:48
atm i play exuinate elementalist but might switch back to this build eventually but would need the ignites to deal damage much faster , perhaps needing 3x blowback given the spawn rate of the monsters.

"
Balvi написал:
atm i play exuinate elementalist but might switch back to this build eventually but would need the ignites to deal damage much faster , perhaps needing 3x blowback given the spawn rate of the monsters.

I ended up rolling exsanguate scion to start just because I wanted to try something new.

I think blowback gems will help, the rares are pretty tanky. I plan on rolling this build in the next day or two.
Another league of discharge from me :)

Thanks again Bodhe for sharing it to us via the Chieftain version first!

Build is adaptable which makes it super fun.
-Moved away abit from the main tree as I've upgraded to Farrul.
-Had some problems with trials when i started doing T16 (Fuckin monkeys hitting like a truck) and invested some points into Glancing Blows + Rumi's and been fine so far.
-You can also invest into more defense in the tree and while using up to 3 jewel slots for 3 Grand Spectrums as they are a cheap boost to damage! (They are only 1c)
-If you have issues with Dexterity, using careful planning next to EE jewel slot can give help you with that.

Can somebody help me on my damage?

Am i missing something?
From the guide against mine iam missing 3millions damage and i dont know why.

https://pastebin.com/V7Xi2gBC

Thanks in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация