[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
Jaytery написал:
Can somebody help me on my damage?

Am i missing something?
From the guide against mine iam missing 3millions damage and i dont know why.

https://pastebin.com/V7Xi2gBC

Thanks in advance!

You are missing awakened gems and the +1 endurance charge boots.

Awakened deadly ailments will give you 240k dps upgrade at level 1, 350k at level 5.

Endurance charge boots give about 500k dps upgrade when you have all the awakened gems. Dont forget to grab a 21/23 discharge. they are cheap!

Btw +1 endurance charge boots are impossible to find on the trade market right now with good rolls. The endurance charge mod is very low weighted. might have to fossil craft your own pair.
one thing to note, the notable cremator is not good for us as it states hits destroy bodies of ignited enemies. I've seen it that my discharge is doing too much damage and killing them before they ignite. i also don't know if the hit has to kill them for it to take effect. not a good notable for us imo. Blowback/wasting affliction are the cluster jewels to look for.
"
Lost_Retribution написал:
"
Jaytery написал:

Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Awakened deadly ailments will give you 240k dps upgrade at level 1, 350k at level 5.

Endurance charge boots give about 500k dps upgrade when you have all the awakened gems. Dont forget to grab a 21/23 discharge. they are cheap!

Btw +1 endurance charge boots are impossible to find on the trade market right now with good rolls. The endurance charge mod is very low weighted. might have to fossil craft your own pair.

Thanks man doenst know it will help this much.
The next problem is iam struggeling with survivability atm.
Our only defence line is health for the most part right?

Anything you would improve?
I've been trying to solve this problem too. our giant main problem is when we have no endurance charges we are super squishy cause we have very little phys reduction.

I just started using flesh and stone instead of skitter bots because my damage is really high as im using two blowback+wasting afflicting cluster jewels. I also grab the staff block and spell block nodes we go paste. I lost some health because of it all but it seems to be working for me.

here is my POB. Im at 6.8-7m dps without all of the awakened gems.

https://pastebin.com/XRcfm0Yq

I seem to have 0 tankyness.
Even though my resistances are 75%+.
Only thing is i dont have my cinderwallow yet... will it make that much of a difference?

I've followed the whole guide and path of builder but i feel like im missing somthing.

Would realy appreciate if you can think this out with me.

Thannk you exile.

"
Dramadoctor написал:
Only thing is i dont have my cinderwallow yet... will it make that much of a difference?

I've followed the whole guide and path of builder but i feel like im missing somthing.

Thannk you exile.

The tankiness comes from the buff effect of enduring cry. Bind enduring cry to left click, make sure "always attack without moving" is set and link it to increased duration. after you 20/20 enduring cry you will see the buff lasts 4.26 and the cooldown is about the same. I have a 10% cooldown reduction on my belt so its cooldown is 4.15secs, so I always have the buff. try to see if you can grab a +1 endurance charge warlord boots, they are expensive but more endurance charges = more damage and defenses.
ultimately what i aimed for was

life
movespeed
+1 max endurance charges

+somekind of other beneficial mods.
"
Dramadoctor написал:

Thannk you exile.

Also another trick you can do is numpad lock steelskin.

bind steelskin to numpad 1,

when in the map, hold numpad 1 and numlock and let them go when steelskin goes off. Now you got a free cast on cooldown!

I've used this method since delirium.
"
Jaytery написал:
"
Lost_Retribution написал:
"
Jaytery написал:

Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks man doenst know it will help this much.
The next problem is iam struggeling with survivability atm.
Our only defence line is health for the most part right?

Anything you would improve?

I have been struggling with survivability as well when i hit T16 maps.
Made some changes to the Tree to fit for Farruls version instead since endu charge generation is not a problem.

What I found effective for myself is running the below.
-Divine Flesh 81% chaos res (50% of elemental damage taken to chaos damage)
-Glancing Blow + Whirling Barrier + 18% block from searing touch/Realm Ender + Rumi's Concoction will net us at 75% block

This will sacrifice damage for survivability but die-ing is more annoying for me
I have found no problems with bossing damage so far, though Im only at Awakening 6 atm.
Последняя редакция: Ludrasiel. Время: 26 апр. 2021 г., 23:28:28
"
I have been struggling with survivability as well when i hit T16 maps.
Made some changes to the Tree to fit for Farruls version instead since endu charge generation is not a problem.

What I found effective for myself is running the below.
-Divine Flesh 81% chaos res (50% of elemental damage taken to chaos damage)
-Glancing Blow + Whirling Barrier + 18% block from searing touch/Realm Ender + Rumi's Concoction will net us at 75% block

This will sacrifice damage for survivability but die-ing is more annoying for me
I have found no problems with bossing damage so far, though Im only at Awakening 6 atm.

I now took a look at my damage and i guess its fine now for around 6 million.

But on T15 + with a Alch Map, they are hitting like a truck.
I got oneshot so many times, its frustrating atm.
I will take a look at the Flesh and Stone setup for now.

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Jaytery. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 9:51:22
Still early for me as just doing t5 maps but I am doing blood magic and therefor can utilise Vitality Extraction witch helps a lot together with Tireless cost is minimal and of course unwavering stance.
Последняя редакция: Balvi. Время: 28 апр. 2021 г., 2:35:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация