[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

Guess I misunderstood Firestorms purpose sort of then. As Chieftan you got enough life regen to completely ignore the implications of taking damage from it.

This seems kind of awkward then? Do you remove/ add CWDT all the time then?

PoB is updated with a Cluster Jewel version, just re-import the existing pastebin, I just edited the same file.

More dps, a touch less life and better charge generation/sustain. With this you drop CWDT setup all together, change to Orb of Storms - increased crit strikes - PCoC - molten shell (self cast)

Most importantly this brings power charges into the build on bosses, huge boss dps increase.

The clusters are a pain to craft and expensive so you can decide if its worth it. I plan on switching to this late endgame, after staff is crafted.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Guess I misunderstood Firestorms purpose sort of then. As Chieftan you got enough life regen to completely ignore the implications of taking damage from it.

This seems kind of awkward then? Do you remove/ add CWDT all the time then?

I don't, we still regen 500 hp/sec and have a 3.4k shield to absorb it for awhile. I've not died from it myself, but you can remove it if you want, and just pop it in for solo bosses.

You still need a source of charge generation outside of OOS and enduring cry unless you can plan your discharge perfectly.

OOS is 1 charge every 1.5 sec, so 3 per ignite, Enduring cry is 4 charges every 3.83 seconds. So for our ignite duration you get 7 charges, which is max until staff/boots.

Once you have either of those, you will have DPS downtime without an additional source, like firestorm or cluster jewels. You shouldn't be taking that much damage unless your DPS is low enough you aren't clearing the screen with one blast, or wandering around inside a pack of mobs waiting for cool down.
Hey, thanks for the guide. Been muddling my own way through putting together a non-blackflame version of the build as soon as I saw the new ascendency. Currently in mid yellow maps and the clear feels absolutely amazing.

I'm currently using redblade banner rather than damage loop charge generation and it feels mostly fine with EC down to 3.5 seconds (also have bloodrage going and can spam storm brand - pcoc for charges with no worries about self damage). The block chance and being able to add shield dash-fortify feel like good defensive layers to add. Do you think a main hand wand/sceptre could be crafted up to adequate dps or are we stuck with staves? Searing touch damage looks like a massive increase but I'm worried it would limit the other utility options a bit.
"
Sniperyeti написал:
Hey, thanks for the guide. Been muddling my own way through putting together a non-blackflame version of the build as soon as I saw the new ascendency. Currently in mid yellow maps and the clear feels absolutely amazing.

I'm currently using redblade banner rather than damage loop charge generation and it feels mostly fine with EC down to 3.5 seconds (also have bloodrage going and can spam storm brand - pcoc for charges with no worries about self damage). The block chance and being able to add shield dash-fortify feel like good defensive layers to add. Do you think a main hand wand/sceptre could be crafted up to adequate dps or are we stuck with staves? Searing touch damage looks like a massive increase but I'm worried it would limit the other utility options a bit.

Redblade is great for charge gen, I used it for leveling last league. The instant charge generation of the ammy/armor is hard to beat for mapping though, its just instant and always full charges. You can leap slam with staves if you wanted to work in fortify still.

I don't think wand/shield are bad, its just that really good staves exist for discharge/ignite builds.

Realm ender at 15c for a 6l, Level 25 discharge is strong for that type of currency. Then searing touch for even more dps, and finally a crafted +1 charge staff is hard to beat for pure damage.

I'm sure with harvest back, you could get close with a wand/shield. Even if it doesn't match staff numbers, the game doesn't require 10M dps to do much of anything. Vortex was king boss killer build for ages at 2-3m dps dot.

"
bodhe написал:

Redblade is great for charge gen, I used it for leveling last league. The instant charge generation of the ammy/armor is hard to beat for mapping though, its just instant and always full charges. You can leap slam with staves if you wanted to work in fortify still.

I don't think wand/shield are bad, its just that really good staves exist for discharge/ignite builds.

Realm ender at 15c for a 6l, Level 25 discharge is strong for that type of currency. Then searing touch for even more dps, and finally a crafted +1 charge staff is hard to beat for pure damage.

I'm sure with harvest back, you could get close with a wand/shield. Even if it doesn't match staff numbers, the game doesn't require 10M dps to do much of anything. Vortex was king boss killer build for ages at 2-3m dps dot.

Thank you for the feedback, really do appreciate it. I was considering getting a red dream/nightmare for instant charge refill on map packs (and the extra chaos actually helps our ignite hit now), but hopefully I can pull together enough currency to try out the eye/ambus version as well if its good QoL. Please keep updating your guide as you try things out, it's been really useful!
For the HC version, do you think it will be worth grabbing Golem Commander at the top for an extra 4 points? Or is there something more cost effective? I'm happy to drop damage, since fireball/flamewall is melting everything at the moment anyway. (Only just got to maps.)

"
ExitTrance написал:
For the HC version, do you think it will be worth grabbing Golem Commander at the top for an extra 4 points? Or is there something more cost effective? I'm happy to drop damage, since fireball/flamewall is melting everything at the moment anyway. (Only just got to maps.)

Yeah for sure, I would probably drop snowforged.
Damn mate, I loved the chieftain disharge build last league, and I most certainly will try this next. Well once I have the currency for the eye of innocence that is.

Also something I personally preferred was using storm brand to constantly ignite for the endurance charges. It has a higher hit frequency and it sticks on bosses, especially nice for those mobile bosses. Which I see this build also has.

Btw, replica emberwake instead of kaom's way, will increase the ignite dps immediately to nearly 10mil, though it reduces the duration to just above 2 seconds. This would go nicely with Discharge's cooldown, though the issue then becomes sufficient regen of charges. What do you think of this?

Also, is 90% ailment avoidance not negated by Shaper of Flame's always ignite part?

Hmmm, no leech outside of Atziri's flask.

edit: derp, eye of Innocence
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 18 янв. 2021 г., 20:58:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация